hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2876

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    plus £18 to buy the teams. (that's sale prices, and only a partial list of teams)

BB2 can fuck off, it's not like there isn't already another game with identical gameplay out there with teams included.
    Active community > dead one

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Wat? Is data cap still a thing? Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to buy commercial broadband and/or pay in excess of $100 a month to get unlimited data, I'd be looking at $150+ for decent speed like say 60mb download as well as unlimited data. North America is a fucking joke, I got better service everywhere in Ireland and rural England, now I live in Vancouver and the broadband is the worst I've ever seen. Data caps are everywhere over here at least
    :murica:

I pay like £30 a month for unlimited 80meg.
    Competition is a great thing. Our ISPs don't like it.
    I get through 30gb of mobile data alone a month, sometimes it can almost double that. What life must be like with data caps.

30gb mobile? da fuq? how?

Uggh, I have C&C Gernerls on CD but no CD drive. And origin only has it in a large pack with 16 other titles. So my key won't work.

I called Origin support (Super quick btw, they called me back within 2 minutes after ticket creation) in hopes of getting the large pack. Nope.
    But it's on sale, so I got the large pack for under 10 EUR. Neat.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Wat? Is data cap still a thing? Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is in lots of places. Including parts of EU I think (but I could be wrong). There are some in US that have data caps too http://broadbandnow.com/report/provi...ith-data-caps/

India is particularly bad when it comes to data caps. Not that the vast majority of the people seem to care. I share 70gb cap with my family (3 of us) and we run out in 2-3 weeks. My colleagues are constantly amazed how we manage to use such "huge" amounts of data.

Was looking at upgrading a few times and I calculated that we would have pay about $120 to have a connection of 8 Mbps down with a data limit of 150 GB.
    Dunno about whole EU, but from what i know of most its usually unlimited volume with possibly 'fair use limits' which aint exactly hard limits. Tbh i m not sure if any such are left here in AT. But the bigger problem here is speed except in the bigger cities.
    Most of the countryside (and that begins in some cases already a few km from vienna ;P) only get ADSL(2) via hardline, so usually 8/16Mbit max. (in some cases and if close enough to switch then a whooping 30 ^^).

But thankfully we have decent mobile broadband. LTE (capped to 30mbit speed, but unlimited data) starts at 25 €/m =)

P.S.: and on thread topic:

Origin atm has Mass Effect 2 'on the house', as in, free ;P
    In case somebody doesnt have it yet :P
    Last edited by phoenix; January 6 2017 at 08:24:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    P.S.: and on thread topic:

Origin atm has Mass Effect 2 'on the house', as in, free ;P
    In case somebody doesnt have it yet :P
    Nice. i used to own a boxed copy but lost in house moves or something and wasn't going to pay for it again.

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS for 4.50 is cheap as chipolatas

Skype/facetime/netflix/amazon/youtube etc etc.
    Not to mention I use my phone to remote into PC's a lot. I'd honestly go nuts if I didn't have a good data plan.

I get 1 GB of mobile data per month...

At least my home internet is unlimited.

#BadAtBotes

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Not to mention I use my phone to remote into PC's a lot. I'd honestly go nuts if I didn't have a good data plan.
    I have 8GB mobile data and don't ever come close to using it up even though I'm spending a lot of time streaming music etc... so using 30GB is quite the achievement

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    I have 8GB mobile data and don't ever come close to using it up even though I'm spending a lot of time streaming music etc... so using 30GB is quite the achievement
    We're going to Calcutta for a week so I used the excuse to recharge my mobile data plan with a 30gig plan (I usually take the 4gb one). Whatever is left over I will used to tether my pc and use for a few downloads that I can never seem to finish. Plus get 4g speeds from my phone which is so so much better than my fixed line speeds........

I'm kinda excited to be able to finally be able to download at a decent speed, even if it is for a short time

Like I said I've had some months where I got through 50-60GB before, its pretty easy to use so much when remote access is on so much.
    Still not using quite so much anymore since I've been back in Devon, and my job changed.

X-com 2 in humble bundle monthly, probably with no dlc's but still 12 euro is 12 euro and available instantly as it's a promotional title.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    X-com 2 in humble bundle monthly, probably with no dlc's but still 12 euro is 12 euro and available instantly as it's a promotional title.
    DLC are shit anyway, base game is good. Also you can regift it to a bro if you already own xcom2.

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    DLC are shit anyway, base game is good. Also you can regift it to a bro if you already own xcom2.
    Shens' Last Gift was gud, although you could argue the price point. The rest of the DLCs were paid mods tbh.

Didn't even know it had DLC. Enjoyed the campaign but the horrendous bugs prevented me going for a second play through.

Killing Floor 2 is going for 33% off mates I am tempted love a good bit of killing floor so I do

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Planetary Annihilation: TITANS for 4.50 is cheap as chipolatas
    uh, where?

if someone DOES have an xcom2 to gift, i'd be willing to buy it. don't feel like subscribing just for that...
    ingame: AntonioBanderas
    Detecting epic potential, expecting epic fail.
    Ah yes, the fork: The poor man's trident
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer
    I fucking hate Steven Hawking. Smug little faggot with his stupid chariot

Quote Originally Posted by shoki View Post
    if someone DOES have an xcom2 to gift, i'd be willing to buy it. don't feel like subscribing just for that...

You can drop the subscription instantly if that is what you're afraid of, it's what i did to get xcom 2 for 10,8$ (there's a 10% discount for first time subscribers aswell, so 10,8$ instead of 12$)
    Last edited by wiseman; January 20 2017 at 09:15:43 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Endless games are on massive discount on Steam, either separate bundles (game + all dlcs) or in one massive bundle (all games + all dlcs):

Dungeon of the Endless Collection 2,99€
    Endless Legend Collection 10,49€
    Endless Space Collection 5,24€

Endless Grand Master Collection 17,99€
    Hiro Cor