hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4014

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

  1. #3961
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,989
    bought it a week ago

    gg

  2. #3962
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,853
    Humble Bundle has Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate at €29. Gold etc editions are also cheaper.

    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/a...timate-edition
    nevar forget

  3. #3963
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,145
    Hearts of Iron IV is $9.99.
    Wargame: Red Dragon is $5.99.

    Got both.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  4. #3964
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,627
    Ubi should pay people to play their trash at this point.

  5. #3965

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    2,051
    Vermintide 2 free for the weekend, 75% off to buy. Worth?
    Quarantined and loving life.

  6. #3966
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,944
    Absolutely. Vermintide is awesome. That, Total Warhammer and Space Marine are 3 of the best Warhammer games ever made. EVER.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  7. #3967
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    3,201
    Control Ultimate Edition for less than half price
    https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/control-ul..._aref=74dth566
    Last edited by GeromeDoutrande; November 27 2020 at 09:24:05 AM.

  8. #3968

  9. #3969
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    4,101
    Don't know how new this is,b ut I just got The Witcher: Enhanced Edition just for updating my gog launcher.

  10. #3970
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,975
    The Long Dark is 75% off on Steam, just started playing it again after 2 years hiatus, really impressed with the updates 2 years have brought, so much fun. Def died way too many times being caught unprepared for a blizzard, and once died in heavy fog falling off a cliff, oof.

  11. #3971
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    The Long Dark is 75% off on Steam, just started playing it again after 2 years hiatus, really impressed with the updates 2 years have brought, so much fun. Def died way too many times being caught unprepared for a blizzard, and once died in heavy fog falling off a cliff, oof.
    I've been looking at this recently. While I'm put off by the length of time it has taken to make 2 out of 5 story chapters. I also know I am missing the true point of the game. Now properly thinking about it, it's about six quid...

  12. #3972
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    The Long Dark is 75% off on Steam, just started playing it again after 2 years hiatus, really impressed with the updates 2 years have brought, so much fun. Def died way too many times being caught unprepared for a blizzard, and once died in heavy fog falling off a cliff, oof.
    I've been looking at this recently. While I'm put off by the length of time it has taken to make 2 out of 5 story chapters. I also know I am missing the true point of the game. Now properly thinking about it, it's about six quid...
    I've never played story, the survival mode is really an adventure all it's own. I will probably play the story when there is another chapter out, would like to know a little more about why the world is the way it is beyond the hints in the world.

  13. #3973

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    2,051
    Dishonored 2 for $8, Doom Eternal for $20, Jedi Fallen Order for $24.

    All tempting, except I have so little time for games these days for some reason.
    Quarantined and loving life.

  14. #3974
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,975
    Just get Dishonored 2 at least. was a famtastic game. such brilliant level design. If you ever get a little time the 8 dollars will be very very well spent

  15. #3975
    Idara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,595
    Love me Dishonored.

    60 hours into Dishonored 2 to get 100% achievements.

    18 hours into Death of the Outsider

    45 into Dishonored 1.

    I appreciate it even more with allowing quick save/loads and letting me play the way I want vs so many games with checkpoint systems.

    Definitely worth $8.

  16. #3976
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Just get Dishonored 2 at least. was a famtastic game. such brilliant level design. If you ever get a little time the 8 dollars will be very very well spent
    What I find truely amazing about that game that the entire sound team is just one guy. ONE! Amazing job.

  17. #3977
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,276
    You guys convinced me, bought my some dish2.
    SInce my potato cannot run Cyberpunk i will have some fun here

  18. #3978
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    You guys convinced me, bought my some dish2.
    SInce my potato cannot run Cyberpunk i will have some fun here
    Geforce now mate. All my friends with potatoes are playing it on RT ultra for 25pln monthly and making fun of people with ps4s on facebook.

  19. #3979
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    You guys convinced me, bought my some dish2.
    SInce my potato cannot run Cyberpunk i will have some fun here
    Geforce now mate. All my friends with potatoes are playing it on RT ultra for 25pln monthly and making fun of people with ps4s on facebook.
    Dang, thanks, never tried that. I gave 100mbit should be fine i hope.

  20. #3980

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,906
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    You guys convinced me, bought my some dish2.
    SInce my potato cannot run Cyberpunk i will have some fun here
    Geforce now mate. All my friends with potatoes are playing it on RT ultra for 25pln monthly and making fun of people with ps4s on facebook.
    Miserable assholes in idiotic platform wars, nbs.

    That aside, cloud gaming is neat when it works.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •