hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3504

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Ashes of the Singularity is on sale for 10 right now

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ty_Escalation/
    Is there a reason to buy/play it unless you're benchmarking your new overclocked 2080ti?
    Yeah I don't know it feels like a supreme commander reskin..

edit: refunded lol
    Supcom FA still has an active multiplayer scene btw

BRNKoINSANITY shoutout.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Destiny 2 available for free this weekend through Blizzards game launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Note, its free to claim until sometime later in November, you keep the game after that. Wish their DLC policy wasnt so fucked, the latest and actually good one requires the previous two (shitty) DLCs.
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Note, its free to claim until sometime later in November, you keep the game after that. Wish their DLC policy wasnt so fucked, the latest and actually good one requires the previous two (shitty) DLCs.
    Oh yeah, this is definetly a way for them to sell DLC's. I was just curious to see what's so special about it as I have a friend who has basically dropped from the surface of the planet thanks to this game.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Oh yeah, this is definetly a way for them to sell DLC's. I was just curious to see what's so special about it as I have a friend who has basically dropped from the surface of the planet thanks to this game.
    I was supposed to get D2 + 2 DLCS with my GPU but the code was missing (I assume some scamp at Royal Mail nicked it) so I guess i'll try it out now

I was supposed to get D2 + 2 DLCS with my GPU but the code was missing (I assume some scamp at Royal Mail nicked it) so I guess i'll try it out now
    I downloaded the launcher, but it appears i also need to sign up to some sort of SMS Authentication as well, then visit the gift page.
    I really dont want to add more verification for a game ill drop as soon as it hints to get value of playing with others ill need to get DLC.

Link to claim Destiny 2 free. You will need to login with your BattleNet account to claim it on your account.

Compentent opinions on Destiny 2 and Forsaken expansion from this dude.

Tl;dr: Destiny 2 Vanilla is shit compared to Destiny 1, totally not worth the money. Destiny 2 Forsaken brings back what Destiny 1 had awesome and revitalizes the game. Very questionable if it's worth it since Forsaken + season pass costs 79.99 britbux (really, wtf), because you will always need all the content previously for the new expansion (even the mini expansions bought).

Honestly, game is 80GB and then a 9.6GB patch downloads. I played it as a demo a while ago when the Blizz launcher had it. It's nice if you don't need the space on the HDD/SSD (SSD recommended btw) and for collection and to pew sometimes, but the real content you would want if you were to get into this game is in Forsaken - see here a quick review from the same dude - and that's at least 40 bux to buy (add-ons not included). This Activision policy is very similar to what EA did with the BF series and what not - if you want it, you really should take the hit for the season pass because otherwise you'll pay double for future stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I downloaded the launcher, but it appears i also need to sign up to some sort of SMS Authentication as well, then visit the gift page.
    I really dont want to add more verification for a game ill drop as soon as it hints to get value of playing with others ill need to get DLC.
    Yes, you need a BNet account to add it to, and that usually has potential layers added onto it like dual factor and so on.
    Last edited by Cosmin; November 4 2018 at 07:32:36 AM.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

I assumed that most of the planet already has a battle.net account since Overwatch became a thing

Quick correction, the actually good (source: Skill Up) DLC now includes the old two ones. I guess they backpedalled on the original idea to force you to buy the shitty (average) DLCs in order to get the nice meaty one. Sounds actually good now.
    Played the game yesterday, its actually nice. Especially considering I got it for free (lol preorder twats).
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

It's still very expensive for a DLC with Season Pass, 20 quid more expensive than Dark Souls III when that launched (that one was 59.99 with season pass ffs).
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Tried it. Intro is trying so hard and failing spectacularly at making me give a fuck. Tedious is the perfect word.

I'll give it a bit more of a go later. Gunplay is great as expected, but that's literally it.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Tried it. Intro is trying so hard and failing spectacularly at making me give a fuck. Tedious is the perfect word.

I'll give it a bit more of a go later. Gunplay is great as expected, but that's literally it.
    So basically like Warframe then?

Game is great with mates or doing the dungeons/raids, otherwise it's the perfect example of game as a service

Game is great with mates or doing the dungeons/raids, otherwise it's the perfect example of game as a service
    Nop. Warframe is about a million times cooler and more intriguing as a setup due to the alien as fuck style imo.

This just feels like it's trying too hard and feels hollow as fuck. It crashed on me a mission in and I couldn't bring myself to launch it again.

:shrug:

This just feels like it's trying too hard and feels hollow as fuck. It crashed on me a mission in and I couldn't bring myself to launch it again.

:shrug:
    That's exactly how I feel about warframe v0v

Suit yourself.

You're wrong most of the time anyway so nothing new.

sins of solar empire : Rebellion is free limited time on humble bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    sins of solar empire : Rebellion is free limited time on humble bundle
    I'll add a caveat that the game /requires/ modding to be even remotely fun, the base game is horrifically imbalanced

can you suggest some mods for me? i just installed it after years so any info would be appreciated

Monster Hunter: World 33% off. Worth?

https://www.fanatical.com/en/franchises/monster-hunter
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.