hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188
Results 3,741 to 3,754 of 3754

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

People might also genuinely hate it tho. I wouldn't dismiss it so simply.

Change for change's sake with no appreciable benefit is not really my thing.
    Last edited by Isyel; November 1 2019 at 01:25:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Sad thing is that you're both right. The new library looks great, works great, and has a lot of customization going on to tweak it to your liking. A lot better than GOG Galaxy 2 IMHO.

At the same time it runs terrible, using tons of RAM, CPU and even GPU for a lot of people. Which isn't great for something that just shows a bunch of text and images you can click on.
    I haven't noticed any crashes or performance issues. I don't really visit steam subreddits or other gaming discussion sites, so the past page in this thread is the first i hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Sad thing is that you're both right. The new library looks great, works great, and has a lot of customization going on to tweak it to your liking. A lot better than GOG Galaxy 2 IMHO.

At the same time it runs terrible, using tons of RAM, CPU and even GPU for a lot of people. Which isn't great for something that just shows a bunch of text and images you can click on.
    I haven't noticed any crashes or performance issues. I don't really visit steam subreddits or other gaming discussion sites, so the past page in this thread is the first i hear about it.
    Same here. I like the new library. Don't see what all the moaning is about frankly.

I genuinely still want to know what is good about it. I'm willing to be persuaded if there's some awesome functionality in there I am not seeing.

I swear this is not meant in a snarky way.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    I genuinely still want to know what is good about it. I'm willing to be persuaded if there's some awesome functionality in there I am not seeing.

I swear this is not meant in a snarky way.
    well I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Its bad but so was the old one difference being I was used to it. Will probably get used to it soon

Well, all i can say is that i couldnt even try to like it on account of all the freezes...

My Steam sits at <2% CPU and 60MB RAM now, thats how i like it and how itll stay. No spazzy picture book, no social media bloat.

It's not hitting my system too hard, but do I really need to get bombarded with animated gifs, memes, and furry art just because I clicked on a game in my library?

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    It's not hitting my system too hard, but do I really need to get bombarded with animated gifs, memes, and furry art just because I clicked on a game in my library?
    ^

Transport fever is 80% off!
    Last edited by RazoR; November 7 2019 at 08:55:45 AM.

^
    There's a setting to disable automatically loading community content. It improves things greatly IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    ^
    There's a setting to disable automatically loading community content. It improves things greatly IMO.
    Settings -> Library
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    ^
    Settings -> Library
    <3

A lot of sales on steam, most have probably seen it (THQ, but there is also a Warner Brothers - Hitman, Shadow of Mordor, Lego Games...- sale)

Also not only American Truck Simulator, but also The Elder Scrolls Online, Just Cause 4 and Cities Skylines are free to play for the weekend
    Last edited by FatFreddy; November 9 2019 at 03:31:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level