hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 57 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3767

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

  1. #1121
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,669
    My very personal recommendation for the Tropico Series is getting Tropico Reloaded for Tropico 1+Addon (and 2, which is nice but more like a mod of 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  2. #1122
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Personally i havent played past like 3hrs of Skyrim, make sure you enjoy first person open world. Maybe i just havent been in the right mindset when loading it up.

    Tropico 4 is 80% off atm, yay or nay?
    For 80% off, go for it. It's pretty fun and has a moderate learning curve but comes into its own. Make sure to grab Modern Times, second campaign with OP buildings.

  3. #1123
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,537
    Walking Dead and FTL 75% off atm.

  4. #1124
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Personally i havent played past like 3hrs of Skyrim, make sure you enjoy first person open world. Maybe i just havent been in the right mindset when loading it up.

    Tropico 4 is 80% off atm, yay or nay?
    For 80% off, go for it. It's pretty fun and has a moderate learning curve but comes into its own. Make sure to grab Modern Times, second campaign with OP buildings.
    there's the steam special thing for 4.99, and a complete package thingo for 5.99

    i'm assuming all the dlc is easily worth the extra £1?

  5. #1125
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,489
    If you have to ask...

    if it's just one more in Euros, no point not getting it. Better to have it than kick yourself later for not having it if you end up enjoying. And if you don't, it's just one Euro.

  6. #1126

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Bought Just Cause 2. Contemplating getting Skyrim. Summer break just started and I do have some time to play games. Should I get the Legendary edition at €30 (25% off) or wait for a better deal?
    Almost went and bought the Hearts of Iron 3 pack with all the DLCs / expansions. Not because I don't own them, but because the CD version of their finest hour I bought already isn't working and I hope that the Steam version just works. Knowing Paradox, the steam version will derp itself as well while installing.
    Short side rant: no matter what I try when installing and starting hoi3:tfh, it will always ctd.
    Too bad skyrim was in the first flash sale. :P

  7. #1127
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    If you have to ask...

    if it's just one more in Euros, no point not getting it. Better to have it than kick yourself later for not having it if you end up enjoying. And if you don't, it's just one Euro.
    i know i know i know :P

  8. #1128
    Skjordr Longfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Too bad skyrim was in the first flash sale. :P
    It was, but Dark Souls was already up once, and has come around for voting again, so we may see more Skyrim

  9. #1129
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,747
    Skyrim is bound to come up again.

    also, i genuninely wonder if Bethesda made enough money out of that game to rebuild their HQ in pure gold, it just NEVER seems to drop off the to 50 steam sales chart.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  10. #1130
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,818
    Good thing I haven't bought it yet. Might actually have to get the android steam app to be able to buy it whenever it comes up.
    nevar forget

  11. #1131

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Skjordr Longfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Too bad skyrim was in the first flash sale. :P
    It was, but Dark Souls was already up once, and has come around for voting again, so we may see more Skyrim
    why cant i seem to find dark souls on steam?

    edit: "item unavailable in your region" fucking cunts

  12. #1132
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Skyrim is bound to come up again.

    also, i genuninely wonder if Bethesda made enough money out of that game to rebuild their HQ in pure gold, it just NEVER seems to drop off the to 50 steam sales chart.
    Lets hope they afford a real engine for the next one then.

  13. #1133
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,821
    bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

    i'm not sure what it's like for multiplayer anymore, but surprisingly a fantastic little shooter. imo better infantry play than BF3, but obviously lacking wrt vehicles. maps actually feel different, guns feel nice and it's not OTT with unlocks and shit

    also, even more surprisingly it's got a not entirely shit SP, and for frostbite runs quite well. and destructible everything!

  14. #1134
    Donor Airow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Minecraft - Xwor
    Posts
    1,786
    Borderlands 2

    which DLCs do I need? wtf is Season Pass?
    Disregard Diamonds
    Acquire Cobblestone


    neva forget

  15. #1135
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Airow View Post
    Borderlands 2

    which DLCs do I need? wtf is Season Pass?
    Don't bother with any of them.

  16. #1136
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

    i'm not sure what it's like for multiplayer anymore, but surprisingly a fantastic little shooter. imo better infantry play than BF3, but obviously lacking wrt vehicles. maps actually feel different, guns feel nice and it's not OTT with unlocks and shit

    also, even more surprisingly it's got a not entirely shit SP, and for frostbite runs quite well. and destructible everything!
    Problem there is unlike BF3, recons are incredibly (as opposed to moderately) faggy and hard to keep in check unless you memorize the best sniping spots. Whereas with BF3 scopes will fuck all but the most ~leet~ recons.

  17. #1137
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

    i'm not sure what it's like for multiplayer anymore, but surprisingly a fantastic little shooter. imo better infantry play than BF3, but obviously lacking wrt vehicles. maps actually feel different, guns feel nice and it's not OTT with unlocks and shit

    also, even more surprisingly it's got a not entirely shit SP, and for frostbite runs quite well. and destructible everything!
    Problem there is unlike BF3, recons are incredibly (as opposed to moderately) faggy and hard to keep in check unless you memorize the best sniping spots. Whereas with BF3 scopes will fuck all but the most ~leet~ recons.
    true, 1hk snipers were rife last time i was playing. but still, blowing a building with a squad inside

    also shotgun recon

    also also slug sniping

    also also also blackhawks utterly own

  18. #1138
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airow View Post
    Borderlands 2

    which DLCs do I need? wtf is Season Pass?
    Don't bother with any of them.
    c this. scarlett dlc was good, havn't played any of the newer ones.

  19. #1139
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Meh, a have skyrim already and i would really like to have the dlcs but im not buying them cause buying all of them costs more then buying the special edition, but i cant convince myself to buy the special addition cause i already own the game and that would be a huge waste of money .
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  20. #1140

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,865
    anyone have any experience with RPG Maker? they've got it up for sale (still not cheap) but it looks like all it can make are fairly basic jRPGs. I could have a ton of fun with such a tool... or be bored out of my skull.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •