hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 57 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3767

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

My very personal recommendation for the Tropico Series is getting Tropico Reloaded for Tropico 1+Addon (and 2, which is nice but more like a mod of 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Personally i havent played past like 3hrs of Skyrim, make sure you enjoy first person open world. Maybe i just havent been in the right mindset when loading it up.

Tropico 4 is 80% off atm, yay or nay?
    For 80% off, go for it. It's pretty fun and has a moderate learning curve but comes into its own. Make sure to grab Modern Times, second campaign with OP buildings.

Walking Dead and FTL 75% off atm.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Personally i havent played past like 3hrs of Skyrim, make sure you enjoy first person open world. Maybe i just havent been in the right mindset when loading it up.

Tropico 4 is 80% off atm, yay or nay?
    For 80% off, go for it. It's pretty fun and has a moderate learning curve but comes into its own. Make sure to grab Modern Times, second campaign with OP buildings.
    there's the steam special thing for 4.99, and a complete package thingo for 5.99

i'm assuming all the dlc is easily worth the extra £1?

If you have to ask...

if it's just one more in Euros, no point not getting it. Better to have it than kick yourself later for not having it if you end up enjoying. And if you don't, it's just one Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Bought Just Cause 2. Contemplating getting Skyrim. Summer break just started and I do have some time to play games. Should I get the Legendary edition at €30 (25% off) or wait for a better deal?
    Almost went and bought the Hearts of Iron 3 pack with all the DLCs / expansions. Not because I don't own them, but because the CD version of their finest hour I bought already isn't working and I hope that the Steam version just works. Knowing Paradox, the steam version will derp itself as well while installing.
    Short side rant: no matter what I try when installing and starting hoi3:tfh, it will always ctd.
    Too bad skyrim was in the first flash sale. :P

If you have to ask...

if it's just one more in Euros, no point not getting it. Better to have it than kick yourself later for not having it if you end up enjoying. And if you don't, it's just one Euro.
    i know i know i know :P

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    It was, but Dark Souls was already up once, and has come around for voting again, so we may see more Skyrim

Skyrim is bound to come up again.

also, i genuninely wonder if Bethesda made enough money out of that game to rebuild their HQ in pure gold, it just NEVER seems to drop off the to 50 steam sales chart.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Good thing I haven't bought it yet. Might actually have to get the android steam app to be able to buy it whenever it comes up.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Skjordr Longfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    It was, but Dark Souls was already up once, and has come around for voting again, so we may see more Skyrim
    why cant i seem to find dark souls on steam?

edit: "item unavailable in your region" fucking cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Skyrim is bound to come up again.

also, i genuninely wonder if Bethesda made enough money out of that game to rebuild their HQ in pure gold, it just NEVER seems to drop off the to 50 steam sales chart.
    Lets hope they afford a real engine for the next one then.

bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

i'm not sure what it's like for multiplayer anymore, but surprisingly a fantastic little shooter. imo better infantry play than BF3, but obviously lacking wrt vehicles. maps actually feel different, guns feel nice and it's not OTT with unlocks and shit

also, even more surprisingly it's got a not entirely shit SP, and for frostbite runs quite well. and destructible everything!

Borderlands 2

which DLCs do I need? wtf is Season Pass?
    Disregard Diamonds
    Acquire Cobblestone

neva forget

Quote Originally Posted by Airow View Post
    Borderlands 2

Don't bother with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

i'm not sure what it's like for multiplayer anymore, but surprisingly a fantastic little shooter. imo better infantry play than BF3, but obviously lacking wrt vehicles. maps actually feel different, guns feel nice and it's not OTT with unlocks and shit

also, even more surprisingly it's got a not entirely shit SP, and for frostbite runs quite well. and destructible everything!
    Problem there is unlike BF3, recons are incredibly (as opposed to moderately) faggy and hard to keep in check unless you memorize the best sniping spots. Whereas with BF3 scopes will fuck all but the most ~leet~ recons.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    bc2 on flash sale, £4.49

Problem there is unlike BF3, recons are incredibly (as opposed to moderately) faggy and hard to keep in check unless you memorize the best sniping spots. Whereas with BF3 scopes will fuck all but the most ~leet~ recons.
    true, 1hk snipers were rife last time i was playing. but still, blowing a building with a squad inside

also shotgun recon

also also slug sniping

also also also blackhawks utterly own

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airow View Post
    Borderlands 2

Don't bother with any of them.
    c this. scarlett dlc was good, havn't played any of the newer ones.

Meh, a have skyrim already and i would really like to have the dlcs but im not buying them cause buying all of them costs more then buying the special edition, but i cant convince myself to buy the special addition cause i already own the game and that would be a huge waste of money .
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

anyone have any experience with RPG Maker? they've got it up for sale (still not cheap) but it looks like all it can make are fairly basic jRPGs. I could have a ton of fun with such a tool... or be bored out of my skull.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.