hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3522

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

  1. #3361
    phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Jita IV-4
    Posts
    299
    In case anybody doesn't own Shadowrun Returns yet ….. free in the Humble store

  2. #3362
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,151
    Can't recommend Shadowrun trilogy enought. I have them all on both Steam and GOG and played each one more than once.

  3. #3363
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,096
    Steam Link 95% off aka GBP 2.00 ( + regular shipping costs of GBP 7.40)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/

  4. #3364

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,455
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Steam Link 95% off aka GBP 2.00 ( + regular shipping costs of GBP 7.40)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/
    heh just came to post this.

    got a link + bioshock remaster for a fiver. win.

    may never ever use the link, but for 2 quid it's worth owning right?
    Last edited by Itiken; June 21 2018 at 09:23:36 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  5. #3365
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Steam Link 95% off aka GBP 2.00 ( + regular shipping costs of GBP 7.40)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/
    heh just came to post this.

    got a link + bioshock remaster for a fiver. win.

    may never ever use the link, but for 2 quid it's worth owning right?
    Do we need the steam controller or will the xbox work fine?

  6. #3366

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Steam Link 95% off aka GBP 2.00 ( + regular shipping costs of GBP 7.40)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/
    heh just came to post this.

    got a link + bioshock remaster for a fiver. win.

    may never ever use the link, but for 2 quid it's worth owning right?
    Do we need the steam controller or will the xbox work fine?
    Any controller works fine as long as steam supports it, so XBOX one, ps4, whatever all work.

    And make sure to connect the link by cable, it works a charm tbh.

  7. #3367

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Steam Link 95% off aka GBP 2.00 ( + regular shipping costs of GBP 7.40)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/Steam_Link/
    heh just came to post this.

    got a link + bioshock remaster for a fiver. win.

    may never ever use the link, but for 2 quid it's worth owning right?
    Do we need the steam controller or will the xbox work fine?
    Any controller works fine as long as steam supports it, so XBOX one, ps4, whatever all work.

    And make sure to connect the link by cable, it works a charm tbh.
    I had mine connected via the wifi since I couldn't dig up a long enough cable on short notice.

    It was... less than ideal, let's say, but functional if you were playing a game that didn't care about timing or lag. So, something turn based would work.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  8. #3368

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    569
    Can you use it to stream other stuff from your computer, like say Netflix? I'm thinking no based on the store page...

  9. #3369

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,649
    Sort of, i think, but it's a bit odd.

  10. #3370
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,596
    Just purchased Steam Link, Final Fantasy XV, GTA V, Fallout 4 GOTY, Assetto Corsa, PUBG for $115. I have room on my SSD for maybe 3 of them.

    This was supposed to be a VR-only box...now I'm using it for all my high-end gaming...
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  11. #3371
    Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,156
    US Only: $5 off $30 Steam purchases if you use Paypal good until June 30 https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...6SZC7GFHU83A2#
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; June 22 2018 at 02:57:52 PM.

  12. #3372
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,615
    Steam listed iRacing at a 80% discount on the frontpage. I clicked the link and found out the game doesn't have a discount at all for the regular 1 month and only 29% for the 3-months or full year packages.
    f-in bullshit sale.

  13. #3373

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Steam listed iRacing at a 80% discount on the frontpage. I clicked the link and found out the game doesn't have a discount at all for the regular 1 month and only 29% for the 3-months or full year packages.
    f-in bullshit sale.
    iracing is fucking bullshit money wise in general, dont even bother

  14. #3374
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,513

  15. #3375
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,651
    Picked up Civ. 6 and it's Expac on the recent sale.

    Was thinking of snagging XCOM2 as well, decided against it.

    Possible I made a poor choice here.


  16. #3376
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,420
    I take it you do not even Marbozir then.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  17. #3377
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,173
    Ordered one more Steam Link just in case the other one dies. 2. Shipping and handling 7.40. Sigh.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  18. #3378
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Location
    The Camel Empire
    Posts
    3,100
    Is there something linke Steam Link, but instead of extra Hardware it uses a already existing Linux PC to stream to?
    Wasn't there some open source stuff that does that with nvidia hardware?

    Edit: https://moonlight-stream.com/
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

  19. #3379
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Ordered one more Steam Link just in case the other one dies. 2. Shipping and handling 7.40. Sigh.
    What are you complaining about, shipping was like 25€ to Croatistan.
    Hiro Cor

  20. #3380

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,455
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Is there something linke Steam Link, but instead of extra Hardware it uses a already existing Linux PC to stream to?
    Wasn't there some open source stuff that does that with nvidia hardware?

    Edit: https://moonlight-stream.com/
    the steam box is the size of an external hard drive and is 2! my time is worth more than trying to use linux for this.

    Open Source Software is only free if your time is worthless.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •