hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suggest me ships for solo 0.0 roaming

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post

ps: i would never got to 0.0 without forward scout if flying anything bigger then frig
    Coward
    It boils down to personal experience in an area. If you roam the same regions over and over you should start to get to know the area in stuff like ceptors before you roam in bigger stuff but once you know where the hotspots are you can usually get by without a scout, theres no reason to camp systems where 2-3 people go through every hour, campers arent that dumb they usually are kind of predictable.

If you roam different areas, get a scout or only roam in cloaky or nullified stuff.

That said, getting a scout is free and low effort, basicely the next time you sub do it via the buddy system and get a 51 day alt, train that into a cloaky t1 frigate pilot with rudimentary probing skills, the first one is going to be a bit annoying in the start but after that one you can always train them for 21 days before you use them for the month as you get a new one every 30 days. The neverending skill q really buffed that, you make a plan and stick that in and your almost done and you dont have to touch the alt again for quite some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Alts Online
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I like longpoint vexors for cheap roaming cruiser that can kill ishtars which happens to be the most popular nullsec ratting ship.

I run maxtank like this since ive been hazed by ishtar heavys one time to many :
    http://puu.sh/fkEWV/2857300a0c.png
    [Vexor, Armor kiter]
    Damage Control II
    800mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
    Warp Disruptor II
    X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
    Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Heavy Electron Blaster II, Null M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
    Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
    Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Infiltrator II x2
    Acolyte II x1
    Praetor II x2
    Valkyrie II x5
    Nanite Repair Paste x200
    Navy Cap Booster 800 x17
    Null M x2000
    Void M x2000
    Federation Navy Antimatter Charge M x1500
    But theres plenty of other valid variations on the same theme posted in the vexor thread starting from here http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...=1#post1165199

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

EveIsEasy has put up some videos over the recent months with combat interceptors fittings and tactics. Not really a fan of frigates or nullsec myself but it was quite fun flying the crusader.