hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Thread: Dumb questions and polite and constructive replies!

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Dock undock how ship make move.

Also once you can afford better fsd, toggle safe route to fastest route on the journey planner

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Did you get the Horizon's season pass? If so you can multi crew with me and make some money way quicker than trudging through the starter ships

Fucked about a bit, and I do like it, it really brings the feels in the way it evokes the Elite I used to run on my ol' 48k spectrum, but I haven't had the stamina to get to grips with it properly, what with one thing an another going on in my life. Gonna pick it up more seriously after I visit family and get a few things sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

I was one of the original Kickstarters for this but never got into it until recently. I look at my map and see little red markers for stored ships but I'm still in my starting Cobra MkIII (Kickstarter alternate start).

I see an Imp Eagle, a vanilla Eagle, & 2 Viper Mk IVs scattered around the bubble. Anyone know where they came from? I can apparently get into them or have them shipped to my location so they seem to be mine.

Also, I bought a skin at 5pm yesterday but it's now nearly midday & it hasn't shown up in-game yet, should I be worried yet?

You probably got a starter pack as a Kickstarter reward with a bunch of small ships. Viper is fun to fly!

Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    You probably got a starter pack as a Kickstarter reward with a bunch of small ships. Viper is fun to fly!
    I've been after a combat ship for grinding extraction rings so that I can try some exploring in my Cobra, I was just worried that they were maybe some weird shared ship program & didn't want anyone to nick off with it.
    I've had one sent to my location,

They gave out some free ships a while back for people holding various preorders.

As usual, if you want a helping hand getting your feet wet give me a poke on discord

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    They gave out some free ships a while back for people holding various preorders.

As usual, if you want a helping hand getting your feet wet give me a poke on discord

Thanks, I think I'm getting it. Ultimately finding another player would be nice, I regularly play on Open but so far as I know I've never seen anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjerenbau View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post

Thanks, I think I'm getting it. Ultimately finding another player would be nice, I regularly play on Open but so far as I know I've never seen anyone.
    The Galaxy is a big place. You'll rarely run into other players outside of real popular hubs like ceos/sothis, community goals, or power play hot spots. There is also the wing finder you can use to find other players looking to wing up and do various activities

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar