Vampires
    Ogres
    Halflings
    Pro Elves
    Underworld
    Kislev

All added in the next expansion. Up to 24 teams total after that

http://steamcommunity.com/games/2366...36758242241668

For new players: the Legendary Edition with ALL the content of Blood Bowl 2 at the price of a full game. Contains BB2 base game + All teams released since Launch + expansion pack content.
    For existing owners of BB2: the expansion pack content for the price of a big DLC. We aim at approximately €20.

A pack with all teams released between Launch and Legendary Edition (Wood Elf/Lizardmen/Nurgle/Norse/Necromantic/Undead/Chaos Dwarfs/Khemri) will also be available for around 20€ before the release of Legendary.
    Last edited by Varcaus; February 10 2017 at 12:32:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Amazons
    Goblins
    Vampires
    Ogres
    Halflings
    Pro Elves
    Underworld
    Kislev

All added in the next expansion. Up to 24 teams total after that

http://steamcommunity.com/games/2366...36758242241668

For new players: the Legendary Edition with ALL the content of Blood Bowl 2 at the price of a full game. Contains BB2 base game + All teams released since Launch + expansion pack content.
    For existing owners of BB2: the expansion pack content for the price of a big DLC. We aim at approximately €20.

A pack with all teams released between Launch and Legendary Edition (Wood Elf/Lizardmen/Nurgle/Norse/Necromantic/Undead/Chaos Dwarfs/Khemri) will also be available for around 20€ before the release of Legendary.
    Finally a good selection of teams... I like the game but the base 8 teams or whatever, most of which were elves, really killed my interest quick.

Was playing this a bit at the weekend, it is quite good now there's more teams and with the big expansion and overhaul coming in a few weeks this might have some life breathed into again.

Perhaps a good time to think about running an FHC league?

There should be an option now for an AI + Players league format - so this means that even if there are just 3 people interested, it should be possible to play a 20-team league, with 17 AI for example.

Any of you interested? We can set it up once it launches.

I love my Dark Elves, but really curious about the Kislev Circus.
    Last edited by Leon026; August 21 2017 at 06:06:08 AM.
    Leon's miniature painting blog : http://battlegoatsandtrumpets.blogspot.com/

Interdasted

I'll probably be in as a skaven team.

I've got a baby pooping out soon, otherwise I'd be in with lizards. If it takes a while for the league to fire I I'm a maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eard View Post
    I've got a baby pooping out soon, otherwise I'd be in with lizards. If it takes a while for the league to fire I I'm a maybe.
    What do you think wives are for?

id be down for a league, probably play undead again

MIXED TEAMS

The Mixed Team are combinations of standard teams. They allow for fun and crazy tactics - always wanted to have a team of giants? Let's build one exclusively made of ogres, treeman and trolls!

When creating a mixed team, you're allowed to pick players from a set of standard teams. You're bound to the usual positional limitations (not more than 2 wardancers, or 4 amazon blitzers...), but you're allowed to cumulate 2 wardancers AND 2 dark elf witches in the same team!

These teams are flagged as "mixed" and can be banned from any league or competition by commissionners.

0_1502289238597_Mixed Teams 1.png

Find below a list of the available mixed teams in Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition.

Alliance of Goodness
    Bretonnian
    Human
    Dwarf
    Halfling
    Wood Elf

Chaotic Player Pact
    Chaos
    Skaven
    Dark Elf
    Underworld Denizens

Afterlife United
    Undead
    Necromantic
    Khemri
    Vampire

Superior Being Ring
    High Elf
    Vampire
    Chaos Dwarf
    Bretonnian

Union of Small People
    Ogre
    Goblin
    Halfling

Violence Together
    Orc
    Goblin
    Lizardmen
    Ogre

Elfic Grand Coalition
    High Elf
    Dark Elf
    Wood Elf
    Elven Union

Chaos Gods Selection
    Chaos
    Nurgle

Far East Association
    Chaos Dwarf
    Orc
    Goblin
    Skaven
    Ogre

Anti-Fur Society
    Kislev Circus
    Norse
    Amazon
    Lizardmen

Human League
    Human
    Bretonnian
    Kislev Circus
    Norse
    Amazon

Failleague Division 1 created.

My hope is to add various competitions when I get home this evening and have more time. Generic pre-season tournament with AI and such before we kick it off starting September 1st with the first tournament (AI included to boost numbers)

Would it not be better to start after the new races hit on 5 September? I'd like to play Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Would it not be better to start after the new races hit on 5 September? I'd like to play Goblins.
    If you have access to the beta, you can play the new teams online.

Oh OK that's fine then.

Oh OK that's fine then.
    Do you get beta access if you pre-order legendary? (don't own the game at all yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Oh OK that's fine then.
    Do you get beta access if you pre-order legendary? (don't own the game at all yet)
    Yes

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Finally a good selection of teams... I like the game but the base 8 teams or whatever, most of which were elves, really killed my interest quick.
    It's a good game.

Been playing around with this, and it's really an amazing expansion imo.

I think they could've expanded on the league management part though and made it more intuitive, but the in terms of teams you can play, I think the number is close to unlimited. Biggest downside is that you're limiited to a maximum of 8 AI.

My initial idea was that if we were 4 players from FHC, we'd have 4 groups of 4 teams, and the top 2 teams of each group heads off to the championships, for example.

You have single race / standard teams, "underworld", "kislev", "wood elves", "humans" etc, but when you start messing with mixed races, thats when things really start to go nuts. An elven union team for example : do you go dark elf heavy? dark-wood? wood/high elves, or pro-wood elves? You can take bits and pieces but its going to be based around a single major race though just to get synergy. Ie a Dark Elves with Wardancer is going to be far more bashy and short-pass play based compared to a wood elves team with witch, or a pro-elf team with high elf thrower (pass-catch oriented play).

Super awesome this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon026 View Post
    Failleague Division 1 created.

My hope is to add various competitions when I get home this evening and have more time. Generic pre-season tournament with AI and such before we kick it off starting September 1st with the first tournament (AI included to boost numbers)
    So this league only shows up in normal bloodbowl not the beta and can't use the new teams in the regular client.

I got this. It's p good.
    meh