hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173
Results 3,441 to 3,448 of 3448

Thread: Space the third frontier

we never know who they may inspire

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Not just a successful launch, the first stage landed successfully as well, ready to be refurbished and reused.
    With that camera outage just before the stage landed, I can already smell the conspiracies crafted around this.

I think everyone is too busy thinking up conspiracies to make US cops not seem like the bad guys to bother with the successful landing.

The landings always look fake to me anyway because it frankly amazes me they made it possible. It did take me longer than the rest of the class to figure out how to make those little robots with sensors drive around a track when I studied engineering though.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Not just a successful launch, the first stage landed successfully as well, ready to be refurbished and reused.
    With that camera outage just before the stage landed, I can already smell the conspiracies crafted around this.
    LOL I had the exact same thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...m_source=share

Couple of good shots from SpaceX launch

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    meh