source

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Moderator Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    From tonight's launch of WGS-9

The rocket securing Space Roomba is ready.

So how's that gonna work? Is it gonna move around to try and center itself under the rocket as it comes down?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    So how's that gonna work? Is it gonna move around to try and center itself under the rocket as it comes down?
    It'll park itself under the rocket after it has landed to secure and stabilize it ahead of ground crews.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    It'll park itself under the rocket after it has landed to secure and stabilize it ahead of ground crews.
    And in a years time it will drive the rocket away to make room for the next landing. 10 minute launch frequency here we come!

(note that I might slightly overestimate launch frequency and slightly miss other estimates in the above post)
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    And in a years time it will drive the rocket away to make room for the next landing. 10 minute launch frequency here we come!

(note that I might slightly overestimate launch frequency and slightly miss other estimates in the above post)
    Yeah, they need to let the landing pad cool down a bit more and settle the air turbulence before the next rocket lands.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Stuff that is now happening with space x sounds like i read in books about space from the '70s when i was 13.
    I like...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Stuff that is now happening with space x sounds like i read in books about space from the '70s when i was 13.
    I like...
    It's both awesome and at the same time becoming mundane. And that is even MORE AWESOME!
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

I like...
    It's both awesome and at the same time becoming mundane. And that is even MORE AWESOME!
    BRB visiting orbit.

I like...
    Indeed and for once thats a good thing. Humans on Mars in my life time might be a real thing.

I like...
    Indeed and for once thats a good thing. Humans on Mars in my life time might be a real thing.
    You mean extraordinarily wealthy financiers who have done nothing except hoard wealth might be able to pay another disgustingly wealthy man to visit Mars.

You'll forgive me if I'm not leaping for joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I like...
    You mean extraordinarily wealthy financiers who have done nothing except hoard wealth might be able to pay another disgustingly wealthy man to visit Mars.

You'll forgive us as we don't care while sipping coffee made from ocelot poop in our literal ivory tower...
    meh

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    I like...

sigh.. ok I'll bite.

Elon has said that he hopes to drive the price of a (one way) trip to Mars down to the price of a family home. I seem to recall he hopes to get it down to around $200k, which I imagine is at least somewhat comparable with the prices people paid to colonize America.
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    I like...

sigh.. ok I'll bite.

Elon has said that he hopes to drive the price of a (one way) trip to Mars down to the price of a family home. I seem to recall he hopes to get it down to around $200k, which I imagine is at least somewhat comparable with the prices people paid to colonize America.
    Yeah and other multimillionaires told us the wealth would trickle down

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

1. Massive background radiation makes it hard for advanced robots to work there so we send poors to prepare the golden world.
    2..???
    3. Fusion powered space communism

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    1. Massive background radiation makes it hard for advanced robots to work there so we send poors to prepare the golden world.
    2..???
    3.Triple breasted martian women
    4.QUUAAAID
    fyp

I have a question. The new bill God Emperor Trump signed. Is it good for NASA and future Mars missions?
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.