hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2529

Thread: NASA Live

  1. #2421

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    8,872

  2. #2422
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
    Well if that aint a picture of a guy that takes punches to the head for a living I dont know what is.
    I do admire Joe and the other guy though, I managed to listen 2.57min before my brain tried to escape my skull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  3. #2423
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Eddie is funny once he digs his heels in on a conspiracy

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #2424
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    11,831
    https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram...28427264_n.mp4



    Non-embed because the music makes it.

  5. #2425
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
      Spoiler:
    This picture never fails to make me feel really, really sad.

  6. #2426
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    11,831


    Full length

  7. #2427
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,276
    Rest in pieces Cassini-Huygens.

  8. #2428
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Rest in pieces Cassini-Huygens.
    It still has a few hours left.

  9. #2429

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,848
    tick tock
    4 minutes until we discover whether saturn is inhabited or not by dropping rubbish in it >.<
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  10. #2430
    Bamse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18, 2012
    Location
    Vikingcountry of Denmark
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    tick tock
    4 minutes until we discover whether saturn is inhabited or not by dropping rubbish in it >.<
    Won't it be another 80-some minutes before the signal gets back though?

    Anyhoot, 07 Cassini-Huygens, and thanks for all that sweet data and awesome pictures!
    Next up is Juno, I assume...

  11. #2431

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,848
    as long as they dont 'ahve tachyon munititons.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  12. #2432

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    Won't it be another 80-some minutes before the signal gets back though?
    That was four minutes until the signal died. Which it did, bang on schedule.

    Cassini is now likely to be vaporised and be an indistinguishable part of the planet it studied.

  13. #2433
    theBlind's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    Won't it be another 80-some minutes before the signal gets back though?
    That was four minutes until the signal died. Which it did, bang on schedule.

    Cassini is now likely to be vaporised and be an indistinguishable part of the planet it studied.
    I kind was hoping for space whale aliens.

    O7 Cassini-Huygens. Even if there was no fish.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

  14. #2434

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    I had heard they were going to livestream it's final descent into the clouds right up to flameout. Did that actually happen and is there a link?




  15. #2435

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,515
    They live streamed the control room. The camera was turned off hours before because they needed the bandwidth, for other stuff.

  16. #2436
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    11,831
    http://spacenews.com/northrop-grumma...e-orbital-atk/

    WASHINGTON — Northrop Grumman will acquire Orbital ATK in a $9.2 billion deal announced Sept. 18 that will give the combined company complementary capabilities in space and defense systems.

    Under the terms of the deal, Northrop Grumman will pay $7.8 billion in cash and assume $1.4 billion in debt to acquire Orbital ATK. Northrop Grumman is paying $134.50 per share of Orbital ATK stock, a premium of more than 20 percent over the stock’s price of $110 per share at the close of trading Sept. 15. News of the deal was first reported Sept. 17 by the Wall Street Journal.

    The companies, in a statement...

  17. #2437
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    http://spacenews.com/northrop-grumma...e-orbital-atk/

    WASHINGTON — Northrop Grumman will acquire Orbital ATK in a $9.2 billion deal announced Sept. 18 that will give the combined company complementary capabilities in space and defense systems.

    Under the terms of the deal, Northrop Grumman will pay $7.8 billion in cash and assume $1.4 billion in debt to acquire Orbital ATK. Northrop Grumman is paying $134.50 per share of Orbital ATK stock, a premium of more than 20 percent over the stock’s price of $110 per share at the close of trading Sept. 15. News of the deal was first reported Sept. 17 by the Wall Street Journal.

    The companies, in a statement...
    Elon Musk better make sure he doesn't have an unfortunate autopilot acceleration event considering the latest news.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  18. #2438
    Yankunytjatjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    http://spacenews.com/northrop-grumma...e-orbital-atk/

    WASHINGTON — Northrop Grumman will acquire Orbital ATK in a $9.2 billion deal announced Sept. 18 that will give the combined company complementary capabilities in space and defense systems.

    Under the terms of the deal, Northrop Grumman will pay $7.8 billion in cash and assume $1.4 billion in debt to acquire Orbital ATK. Northrop Grumman is paying $134.50 per share of Orbital ATK stock, a premium of more than 20 percent over the stock’s price of $110 per share at the close of trading Sept. 15. News of the deal was first reported Sept. 17 by the Wall Street Journal.

    The companies, in a statement...
    Elon Musk better make sure he doesn't have an unfortunate autopilot acceleration event considering the latest news.
    He's probably already backing his consciousness up every night during sleep, that'd only unleash him.

  19. #2439
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,309
    Um guys?

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lunar-station/

    First off world spess station


  20. #2440
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Um guys?

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lunar-station/

    First off world spess station
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-space-station

    Some more detail in this one, apparently they want to use Angara and Proton M for "infrastructure" I assume that's in the same role that Soyuz has with the ISS

    And probably using SLS and Angara to build it

    This will be great if it doesn't get shitcanned by congress like every other cool space project.

    It could be a really cool place to test in-situ resource utilisation


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •