hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2181

Thread: Fallout 4 - Hype Train Edition

What is this? Repost central? The same teaser posted twice, the same Rust rumor posted twice.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Maybe they're trolling us with the 3D trailer & it's actually a new Fallout Shelter?

"I heard people were complaining that the RP elements were shit ever since NV, so weve decided to make a generic mmo survival spinoff. Youre welcome, internet."

I gave up on Bethesda when they started re-releasing Skyrim for every platform under the sun. Next up: play Skyrim on your Apple Watch! Just dont expect us to fix our engine...

Rockstar has been milking GTAV for how long? Bioware got EA'd. I have 0 interest in Ass Creed 16: The Assening, so Ubisoft is out too. Valve only releases new stuff if they buy it from someone else.

Big name studios can eat a dick.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; May 31 2018 at 12:04:15 AM.

idk m8 RDR2 could be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    And its not like GTA5 was a rehash of GTA4 in a different city in the same engine either.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    shame they dont release those on PC

Dont know why they bother with this pish it only serves to delay the games people actually want. Its not like they need the cash from this they hit $750m in 24 hr sales from 4, wheres the money gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Dont know why they bother with this pish it only serves to delay the games people actually want. Its not like they need the cash from this they hit $750m in 24 hr sales from 4, wheres the money gone?
    What is capitalism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

todd's yacht(s)

online survival rpg ... fuck that.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Well I suppose that VR shit was akin to just throwing bundles of bills in a fire so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Another awful Bethesda game that takes the mod community to make decent could wait another 10 years tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    online survival rpg ... fuck that.
    seriously?

fuck that.

FUCK that!

Tower defense online multiplayer survival horror mobile game with microtransactions.

Or so I hear.

:thinking:

The irony of this being of course so many of the the 'fans' yelling at beth to make survival modes more prominent and the constant modding in that direction too.

But no there is no demand amirite. Zero. At all.

It could be worse.
    Another BattleRoyle Arena Shooter (With MOBA elements) ?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

And loot boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    okay, so it's not a switch port.

for your reference, 76 is a "control vault" ie, one of a handful that actually worked as advertised, it's somewhere to the west of Washington and the capital wasteland and referenced in Fallout 3 as well as mentioned in the intro of fallout 4. it's been open for years at this point now, much like 81.
    I've heard speculations of West Virginia being the region, because "west of Washington and greater Washington area" referenced somewhere, as you pointed out and the song "Country Roads" is played somewhere in this video (? can't check, at work now).

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

The irony of this being of course so many of the the 'fans' yelling at beth to make survival modes more prominent and the constant modding in that direction too.

the problem is not the survival elements, but if the whole survival elements displace the actual story we're there for.

worrying about food and water in the irradiated hellscape of Fallout adds to the experience, just like worrying about food, water and warmth in the frozen lands of Skyrim enchances the experience itself, but it's not the core of the experience.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

the problem is not the survival elements, but if the whole survival elements displace the actual story we're there for.

worrying about food and water in the irradiated hellscape of Fallout adds to the experience, just like worrying about food, water and warmth in the frozen lands of Skyrim enchances the experience itself, but it's not the core of the experience.
    What is the core experience of Skyrim?