hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: Fallout 4 - Hype Train Edition

Exactly, which is pretty common to have a game on huge sale but to get the damn DLC's cheaper in time is pretty impossible. Take a look at mass effect games. You can buy them all for like 5 bucks but dlcs? Still cost shitload. Goty verison is different - you buy the whole packadge. Pretty much goty versions of games is what I see as a normal game being fully released. This is the final product that they developed. And they tend to be on sales and so I can buy that game in few months or a year knowing that I buy a whole packadge, not some skimmed one, and for the price that I think it's worth. Might not be a huge deal for you or even most people, it does for me though. I have no time anyway to play game on releases, I can wait few years to have my fun So yeah, great news for me.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Exactly, which is pretty common to have a game on huge sale but to get the damn DLC's cheaper in time is pretty impossible. Take a look at mass effect games. You can buy them all for like 5 bucks but dlcs? Still cost shitload. Goty verison is different - you buy the whole packadge. Pretty much goty versions of games is what I see as a normal game being fully released. This is the final product that they developed. And they tend to be on sales and so I can buy that game in few months or a year knowing that I buy a whole packadge, not some skimmed one, and for the price that I think it's worth. Might not be a huge deal for you or even most people, it does for me though. I have no time anyway to play game on releases, I can wait few years to have my fun So yeah, great news for me.
    Look in the ukraine thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    In the what.

Still haven't played the mass effect Dlc, now you mention it. Bethesda moving to create their own Monopoly money to buy content with doesn't fill me with confidence that I'll play future dlc from them, either.

This might be promising?

Fallout Board Game by Fantasy Flight

The world is against me, it wouldn't be fair otherwise"

Quote Originally Posted by Snottus View Post
    This might be promising?

Fallout Board Game by Fantasy Flight

Imo having a game be an esport makes it more likely because now one side can freely escalate while the other cannot. It could be.

Holy shit that looks better than Fallout 4...