hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1865 of 1916 FirstFirst ... 8651365176518151855186218631864186518661867186818751915 ... LastLast
Results 37,281 to 37,300 of 38307

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #37281
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-.../08/id/806488/

    Hillary Clinton to be offered a plea bargain.

    (As seen on InfoWars)
    Using the Justice Department for political theatre now? WTF?

    Assuming not fake news this is a massive step towards autocracy.
    If Rak reads it, probably is fake news.
    It's news, to the max!

    Because it's not mainstream media it must be true.

    What a fuckwit.
    Now now, they have former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black on the team

    Wait, that should be disgraced former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black, convicted fraudster felon.
    But his name is Conrad Black. How can anybody with a name like that be evil?
    It sounds nothing like a Bond villain or anything.
    Bonus HIGNFY footage of a contrite rehabilitated criminal liar.



    Doesn't look great for the link rak gave, if this is the sort of staff they proudly place on their front page banner. Still, at least its not CNN right?
    Ian Hislop is brilliant when he gets to corner someone like this
    go away

  2. #37282
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-.../08/id/806488/

    Hillary Clinton to be offered a plea bargain.

    (As seen on InfoWars)
    Using the Justice Department for political theatre now? WTF?

    Assuming not fake news this is a massive step towards autocracy.
    If Rak reads it, probably is fake news.
    It's news, to the max!

    Because it's not mainstream media it must be true.

    What a fuckwit.
    Now now, they have former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black on the team

    Wait, that should be disgraced former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black, convicted fraudster felon.
    But his name is Conrad Black. How can anybody with a name like that be evil?
    It sounds nothing like a Bond villain or anything.
    Bonus HIGNFY footage of a contrite rehabilitated criminal liar.



    Doesn't look great for the link rak gave, if this is the sort of staff they proudly place on their front page banner. Still, at least its not CNN right?
    Hislop is a bro.


  3. #37283
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-.../08/id/806488/

    Hillary Clinton to be offered a plea bargain.

    (As seen on InfoWars)
    Using the Justice Department for political theatre now? WTF?

    Assuming not fake news this is a massive step towards autocracy.
    If Rak reads it, probably is fake news.
    It's news, to the max!

    Because it's not mainstream media it must be true.

    What a fuckwit.
    Now now, they have former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black on the team

    Wait, that should be disgraced former Newspaper proprietor Lord Conrad Black, convicted fraudster felon.
    But his name is Conrad Black. How can anybody with a name like that be evil?
    It sounds nothing like a Bond villain or anything.
    Bonus HIGNFY footage of a contrite rehabilitated criminal liar.



    Doesn't look great for the link rak gave, if this is the sort of staff they proudly place on their front page banner. Still, at least its not CNN right?
    Ian Hislop is brilliant when he gets to corner someone like this
    He's just brilliant in general tbh

  4. #37284
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    True enough, but i like how he likes certain people squirm under a barrage of (unpleasant) truth.



    This is one of my all time favorites, yes i know old etc. but always gives me a good giggle
    go away

  5. #37285

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There's no way there will be anything incriminating there.
    FBI raids like this require probable cause. That means FBI already has the evidence and suspect the suspect may attempt to destroy it. To obtain "no knock" warrant FBI need to describe to the judge the evidence they are looking for.

    The raid happened less than 24 hours after Manafort testified in front of Senate Intel Committee. They knew Manafort is not telling the truth and raided the house to confirm this.

  6. #37286
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    11,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    True enough, but i like how he likes certain people squirm under a barrage of (unpleasant) truth.



    This is one of my all time favorites, yes i know old etc. but always gives me a good giggle
    Shout out to his chat with Lord Archer's wife on question time. Top scenes

    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  7. #37287
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There's no way there will be anything incriminating there.
    FBI raids like this require probable cause. That means FBI already has the evidence and suspect the suspect may attempt to destroy it. To obtain "no knock" warrant FBI need to describe to the judge the evidence they are looking for.

    The raid happened less than 24 hours after Manafort testified in front of Senate Intel Committee. They knew Manafort is not telling the truth and raided the house to confirm this.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the home of Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman, to obtain documents he had already provided to Congress, Manafort’s spokesman has confirmed.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/399094-manafo...rch-confirmed/

    Funny part of this is that the illegal action Ukraine is claiming Manafort is guilty of was a fake investigation set up through collusion between the DNC and Ukraine.

    Muller is investigating all these leads, like the DNC hack, the Russian Meeting, and this Manafort russian collusion... and they all turn out to be tied to the DNC. top kek
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  8. #37288

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Ushra'Khan
    Posts
    2,411
    Rak your schtick would be more entertaining if you're links weren't from RT and Breitbart. I don't see anyone here discussing the amazing journalism of DailyKOS or HuffPo.

    If you browse the big papers/sites you'll find things that support the God emperor AND it'll appear less biased.

    Sorry I just get really annoyed with bad trolls. Trolling is an fucking art and I won't have that art tarnished by the likes of you!

  9. #37289
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Rak your schtick would be more entertaining if you're links weren't from RT and Breitbart. I don't see anyone here discussing the amazing journalism of DailyKOS or HuffPo.

    If you browse the big papers/sites you'll find things that support the God emperor AND it'll appear less biased.

    Sorry I just get really annoyed with bad trolls. Trolling is an fucking art and I won't have that art tarnished by the likes of you!
    You are just as stupid as Rak though

  10. #37290
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    16,706
    Why do you need to raid someone to get documents they've already provided?

  11. #37291
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Why do you need to raid someone to get documents they've already provided?
    Presumably stuff was redacted or the documents were incomplete.

    Or it's just made up excuses conjured up by Reddit dweebs with nothing better to do.


  12. #37292

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Why do you need to raid someone to get documents they've already provided?
    Well, a federal judge asked Mueller pretty much the same question, and the Mueller's answer to it was apparently so convincing, that the judge has said: "ah, OK, fine then, go nuts".

  13. #37293
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,198
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Rak your schtick would be more entertaining if you're links weren't from RT and Breitbart. I don't see anyone here discussing the amazing journalism of DailyKOS or HuffPo.

    If you browse the big papers/sites you'll find things that support the God emperor AND it'll appear less biased.

    Sorry I just get really annoyed with bad trolls. Trolling is an fucking art and I won't have that art tarnished by the likes of you!
    Me linking breitbart since milo left is fake news.

    It is true, it is a sad day when you can't get real news anymore from the big papers/sites.

    Not surprising when the main stream media won't even report on such stories as guccifer 2.0 having been debunked and the GOP committee person shot by a crazy leftie anti-gun nut.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  14. #37294

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,422
    Real news as it turns out is things confirming your world view exclusively.

    Also fuck you tapashit for ignoring my ignore list and showing rak posts anyway.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  15. #37295

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Ushra'Khan
    Posts
    2,411
    The special prosecutor (Mueller) received a warrant from a Federal judge to perform a search of Paul Manafort's home. Those are facts. But then you have people spinning it:

    Breitbart - This is intimidation by Mueller!
    RT - They're actually looking for DNC/Ukrainie documents!
    FoxNews - GROSS ABUSE!
    CNN - Raid means Mueller means business!

    Every event can fit your narrative if you try hard enough. Hell, it is possible Manafort is innocent. It's possible he's literally a Machiavellian world puppeteer. But don't worry. Someone, somewhere will write a story that will fit your narrative.

  16. #37296
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Posts
    358
    I don't think it's possible that he's innocent, though.

  17. #37297
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,251
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...p-proposed-it/

    Do we even want elections? Is this what the Real American people want?

  18. #37298
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,251
    NK escalation in tweeting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #37299
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    NK escalation in tweeting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you mean this ?

    dont fucking do it you big screaming orange monkey.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  20. #37300
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,857
    my favourite thing about this is he is tweeting from a golf club

    presidential right there

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •