hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1850 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 85013501750180018401847184818491850185118521853186019001950 ... LastLast
Results 36,981 to 37,000 of 41010

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    We once again live in an age where preemptive political violence is the norm and the line between politics and mental illness isn't blurred but fully erased.
    Add in the cancer that is social media and it creates a stirring pot of boiling shit. The worlds going fucking bonkers.
    Bourgeois fascism my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

In before racism is actually a problem and that's why we should immediately drop the russophobic Russia investigation.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    We once again live in an age where preemptive political violence is the norm and the line between politics and mental illness isn't blurred but fully erased.
    Add in the cancer that is social media and it creates a stirring pot of boiling shit. The worlds going fucking bonkers.
    Bourgeois fascism my friend.
    Is there any other kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    James Alex Fields, Jr. has been identified as the suspected driver of a vehicle that rammed into protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring dozens more. Fields was booked in jail on suspicion of second-degree murder, police told the Washington Post. Fields, 20, is from Maumee, Ohio, outside of Toledo. Fields registered as a Republican in 2016, public records reviewed by The Daily Beast show. Fields was cited for expired plates in May 2017, records show.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/james-a...sville-suspect
    When will the white community take responsibility for the radicals in their midst and do more to root out terrorism?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Fucking disgraceful.

Also I'm amazed Lark is not here saying how they were clearly asking for it.
    he's over in the US Unrest thread trying to convince the world that the ones starting the violence is the Antifa protesters.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

#notallwhitenationalists

So first thing's first. These protesters need to fuck off the roads and stop blocking them unless they want to get runover. If they dont wanna they should sort out some security measures.
    Second what are they even protesting? Idiots
    3rd when you have streets full of "protesters" shoting guns hiding behind "black lives matter" banners it's ok but when some some whiteys go make a small rally saying they dont want a statue removed it's suddenly muh racism. Fuck off with double standards

Also stop beating a dead horse. Dont you think the collusion between Trumpert and Russia would have been fully investigated by now? Instead it's just a bunch of tiny bullshit stories MSM are coming up with. Just stop

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    So first thing's first. These protesters need to fuck off the roads and stop blocking them unless they want to get runover. If they dont wanna they should sort out some security measures.
    3rd when you have streets full of "protesters" shoting guns hiding behind "black lives matter" banners it's ok but when some some whiteys go make a small rally saying they dont want a statue removed it's suddenly muh racism. Fuck off with double standards

Also stop beating a dead horse. Dont you think the collusion between Trumpert and Russia would have been fully investigated by now? Instead it's just a bunch of tiny bullshit stories MSM are coming up with. Just stop
    nevar forget

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Looks pretty determined doesn't he....

Just, no.

When people are marching in America under a Nazi flag, shouting "blood and soil" and "heil trump" you don't get to go "oh, so much for the tolerant left".
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

Just, no.

When people are marching in America under a Nazi flag, shouting "blood and soil" and "heil trump" you don't get to go "oh, so much for the tolerant left".
    So? Is it illegal?

So here's something I'm wondering.

Are the alt right a bunch of laughable basement-dwelling nerds, or are they jack-booted stormtroopers rounding up the gays and the darkies?

Which one it is seems to fluctuate depending on what the speaker is trying to accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Why not both?
    Yep. There's the mouthbreathing basement dweller wing and the traditional death-to-the-jew-nigger-faggots wing.
    When they mix, predictable scenes emerge.

Get out right now or we get the cops lol

Get cops for what?

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    "Sir, this is not ComiCon"

Also:
    Last edited by walrus; August 13 2017 at 01:48:53 PM.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

“I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture, “Cvjetanovic says. “It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland. Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn’t a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.”

Photos of Cvjetanovic protesting circulated on social media, denouncing Cvjetanovic as a racist.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

However Cvjetanovic, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, defends his beliefs.

“As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren’t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.”

http://www.ktvn.com/story/36123640/u...ionalist-rally