hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1871 of 1918 FirstFirst ... 871137117711821186118681869187018711872187318741881 ... LastLast
Results 37,401 to 37,420 of 38352

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #37401

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    5,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    And remember it's his daughter who has to go in front of the press and defend the president's "all sides are equally culpable" bullshit tomorrow morning.

  2. #37402
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    DC swampland
    Posts
    6,026
    shits gonna get alot lot worse before it gets better in this flaming dumpster fire of a country tbfh

    as for me, redux of this scene taking place soon


  3. #37403
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,132
    James Alex Fields, Jr. has been identified as the suspected driver of a vehicle that rammed into protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring dozens more. Fields was booked in jail on suspicion of second-degree murder, police told the Washington Post. Fields, 20, is from Maumee, Ohio, outside of Toledo. Fields registered as a Republican in 2016, public records reviewed by The Daily Beast show. Fields was cited for expired plates in May 2017, records show.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/james-a...sville-suspect
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  4. #37404
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,402
    We once again live in an age where preemptive political violence is the norm and the line between politics and mental illness isn't blurred but fully erased.

  5. #37405
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    9,715
    Fucking nutty all around at this point

    Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

  6. #37406

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,432
    Fucking disgraceful.

    Also I'm amazed Lark is not here saying how they were clearly asking for it.

  7. #37407
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    DC swampland
    Posts
    6,026


    the comments section only further proves the need for gulags

    edit: dead serious, its only a matter of time before these protests turn into firefights between all involved
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; August 13 2017 at 04:26:18 AM.

  8. #37408
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post


    the comments section only further proves the need for gulags
    These fuckers are objectively just as bad as the jihadis they ironically hate, and should be hunted with drones.
    meh

  9. #37409
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    DC swampland
    Posts
    6,026
    Theory is that this guy intended to plow through the entire crowd without stopping but the vehicles were hidden by the crowd and blocked him which is why he paused before reversing.

    Car had plates removed and airbags disabled so I'd say there's a good chance this guy is gonna ride the white horse to hell

  10. #37410
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    6,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Theory is that this guy intended to plow through the entire crowd without stopping but the vehicles were hidden by the crowd and blocked him which is why he paused before reversing.

    Car had plates removed and airbags disabled so I'd say there's a good chance this guy is gonna ride the white horse to hell
    Wow, premeditated much?
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  11. #37411
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Theory is that this guy intended to plow through the entire crowd without stopping but the vehicles were hidden by the crowd and blocked him which is why he paused before reversing.

    Car had plates removed and airbags disabled so I'd say there's a good chance this guy is gonna ride the white horse to hell
    Wow, premeditated much?
    If true it certainly bares the hallmark of premeditated murder.

  12. #37412
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,678
    So this is a thing too, apparently?



    Some people seem to have really wanted this race war.

    That's a lot of torches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  13. #37413
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    So this is a thing too, apparently?



    Some people seem to have really wanted this race war.

    That's a lot of torches.
    I going to enjoy it when the farm murders start in this country.
    meh

  14. #37414

  15. #37415
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    So this is a thing too, apparently?



    Some people seem to have really wanted this race war.

    That's a lot of torches.
    tiki torches, no less. Something something cultural appropriation, something irony something.

  16. #37416
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    We once again live in an age where preemptive political violence is the norm and the line between politics and mental illness isn't blurred but fully erased.
    Add in the cancer that is social media and it creates a stirring pot of boiling shit. The worlds going fucking bonkers.

  17. #37417
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,227
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    We once again live in an age where preemptive political violence is the norm and the line between politics and mental illness isn't blurred but fully erased.
    Add in the cancer that is social media and it creates a stirring pot of boiling shit. The worlds going fucking bonkers.
    Bourgeois fascism my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #37418
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,006

  19. #37419
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    In before racism is actually a problem and that's why we should immediately drop the russophobic Russia investigation.


  20. #37420
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,849
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •