hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2450 of 2708 FirstFirst ... 145019502350240024402447244824492450245124522453246025002550 ... LastLast
Results 48,981 to 49,000 of 54160

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #48981
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,884
    She probably does, yeah

  2. #48982
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,515
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    >sign agreement
    >leave early
    >tweet that you're unendorsing the agreement as you flee by plane

    :donnie:
    Trump supporters: "Haha take that librulz, #WINNING #MAGA #AMERICAFIRST"

  3. #48983
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,515


    Macron is tired of Trumps fake alpha male art of the deal bullshit

  4. #48984
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,884
    good shit

    local conman not so tough since being molested

  5. #48985
    Jori McKie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8, 2014
    Location
    Lumpy
    Posts
    123
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.

  6. #48986
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.
    And then we'll stop buying shit from Amazon

    Oh wait I already did

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  7. #48987
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.
    And then we'll stop buying shit from Amazon

    Oh wait I already did
    you're in Europe you cretinous little goblin

  8. #48988
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.
    And then we'll stop buying shit from Amazon

    Oh wait I already did
    you're in Europe you cretinous little goblin
    Sorry I forgot

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  9. #48989
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.
    And then we'll stop buying shit from Amazon

    Oh wait I already did
    you're in Europe you cretinous little goblin
    Sorry I forgot
    If i was living in Shittybalkanoville iŽd be dreaming i was elsewhere as well.

  10. #48990

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    At least it's not like this



    on positive note:



    "Don't cry, we'll make Mexicans pay for it all."

  11. #48991
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,515


    "Regardless of what happens in the meeting between the two dictators, what we are seeing right now this is history"


  12. #48992
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post


    "Regardless of what happens in the meeting between the two dictators, what we are seeing right now this is history"

    [IMG]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061IMG]
    They didn't even realize what was said.
    nevar forget

  13. #48993
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,056
    except one isnt a dictator but democraticaly elected 45th president of the United States of America

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  14. #48994

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    except one isnt a dictator but democraticaly elected 45th president of the United States of America
    Tell that to Fox news, trump's most beloved news source.

    :thinking:

  15. #48995
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    except one isnt a dictator but democraticaly elected 45th president of the United States of America
    Who lost by 3 million votes

  16. #48996
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    except one isnt a dictator but democraticaly elected 45th president of the United States of America
    Who lost by 3 million votes
    And who was installed by a foreign power


    Fox News accurate af. Bizarre really.

  17. #48997

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    If i was living in Shittybalkanoville iŽd be dreaming i was elsewhere as well.
    Can you stop being a shitter about it just because Smarnca is a complete shitcunt?

  18. #48998
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    except one isnt a dictator but democraticaly elected 45th president of the United States of America
    Who lost by 3 million votes
    And who was installed by a foreign power


    Fox News accurate af. Bizarre really.
    crimea river

  19. #48999
    Super VIP Dot Kransthow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    どんちゃかちゃっかー♪
    Posts
    6,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    At least it's not like this



    on positive note:



    "Don't cry, we'll make Mexicans pay for it all."

  20. #49000

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The EU just has to put tariffs on US service industry and it will be a bloodbath. Actually the US has a trade surplus in the service industry with the EU.
    Just imagine 25% on all Amazon products although the Orange might like that as he hates Bezos.

    Wouldn't work, because the EU would have to put tariffs on a EU country.

    Hint: those mega corps have HQs all over the place for that fabiulous tax dodging. E.g. My Amazon ToS and invoices refer to Amazon Luxembourg.

    What the EU already has prepared: a list of tariffs on products that mostly target GOP states/districts. Looks like to me, but that's OK with me, as Trump apperently doesn't "speak" any other negotiation language than "Who's the bigger bully, you or me?"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •