hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2867 of 2897 FirstFirst ... 1867236727672817285728642865286628672868286928702877 ... LastLast
Results 57,321 to 57,340 of 57934

Thread: Massive Faggotry Thread

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Way too much I guess.

Hoping they have even the tiniest amount of fight in them is probably unrealistic
    Of course; they’re liberals. Liberals appease fascists, they don’t fight them.
    Except that one time fascism gripped Europe.
    In terms of the big three: conservatives (UK), Stalinists (USSR) and only after Hitler sutpidly declared war on the US (Liberals) did they get involved.

So yeah, even that checks out.
    Before or after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?

Also, are UK conservatives not liberals in the context you where using the word, or are we changing contexts dynamically?
    We both know what kind of appeasement went on before M-R and why it happened at all. Because UK and France didn't have the stones to enforce any red lines.
    In fact, wasn't UK retreating the whole time until murica showed up to the party?
    itt: people haven't read their history books.

Prior to Barbarossa, Stalin was appeasing Hitler. The trains full of goods (fuelling the Nazi war machine) still trundled towards Germany right up to hours before the assault. That was June 1941.

Both the UK and France gave up on appeasement after the Hitlerites marched into run rump-Czechoslovakia (after Munich). That was 1939.

Fact: the soft western liberal democratic countries (starting with the UK) fought the Nazis for longer than the Bolsheviks. The US may (as usual) have been late to the party (Dec 1941, though they made up for it later in, say, the Pacific), but the UK, and the common wealth (plus others) where fighting the Hitlerites all over the place while Stalin was still kissing Hitler's arse.

And given how poorly the Bolsheviks faired until, say, Stalingrad (to be generous), those weak western liberal democracies were making a comparatively good show of it too ... given how far back they started.

Poor Russian peasants: fucked with umbrella before the war, left to die in vast numbers during the war, and still no potato for soup after the war. It's like no one ever gives a shit about the poor Russian peasants ...
    imo the attitudes of the US at the time aren't as reprehensible as people here try to represent them.

The US voters were just getting up off the floor from a harsh double-dip depression (the double dip part rarely gets mentioned), so there was understandably zero appetite for confronting fascists until they actually got attacked.

And US leaders wanted to confront fascism, but knew it was not feasible at that moment. And enormous credit to FDR, he made genuine progress and attempts fixing the issues at home rather than being a typical liberal internationalist
    There was plenty of pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic sentiment in the US in the inter-bellum as well. Primarily (but not exclusively *cough* southern democrats *cough*) in the Republican party.

When Charley Chaplin made the Great Dictator (released in October, 1940), some Republicans called for it to be censored. It became the second best loved film of the year. It was released in October 1940, after the fall of France!

Also, and I hate to spoil it for you, but remember Band of Brothers? The hated Captain Sobel? It's not in the book, nor in the TV series (Ambrose has/had a tendency to whitewash history), but the so-called 'band of brothers' often referred to him as 'that dirty Jew, Sobel'. No room for Jews in the band of brothers ...

The attitudes of the US at the time weren't as reprehensible as some here want to represent them as. But they certainly weren't much better than anywhere else in the world either, and in places, especially when it comes to race/African Americans, worse. And that, certainly, wasn't because of the Great Depression ...
    Also, Roosevelt would have gotten the US bombing people way earlier if he’d had his way. He has to wait for public sentiment to shift, and that literally took Pearl.

Plenty boots, rations, aircraft and tanks, things like destroyers for bases, etc, things modern us would call “giving aid and comfort to the enemy” happened prior to the US official entry to the war.
    IBM computerizing the holocaust for the Nazis comes immediately to mind...

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ow-trip-215842

Nothing came of the trip—at least nothing in terms of business opportunities inside Russia. This pattern of failure would be repeated in Trump’s subsequent trips to Moscow. But Trump flew back to New York with a new sense of strategic direction. For the first time he gave serious indications that he was considering a career in politics. Not as mayor or governor or senator.

Your girl Rashida is already showing off how smart she is.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-...e-motherfcker/

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

Compare the percentage of the general population that wants to impeach Trump to the percentage of the new Congress that wants to impeach Trump. I think you'll be surprised.

The story is nothing more than a tempest in a teacup.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Hey the racist bigot is unbanned.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-46757179

Latest attempt by cryptofascists with a fetish for AOC is to attack her for dancing in a harmless publicity music video for her college almost a decade ago

the video in question
      Spoiler:
    Also
    >2010
    >almost a decade ago

turbokek

Dancing is of the devil and haram
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

love you all

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

love you all
    But you are.

So... uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

love you all
    But you are.

So... uh?
    Truth hurts sometimes ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

how many more ad hominems can you pack onto a page?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    how many more ad hominems can you pack onto a page?
    Dunno, let's see ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

So apparently conservatives released a old video of AOC dancing in some kind of odd thought that it would.....shit, i don't know what they think it would do tbqh.

MSNBC coverage of the released video.

Seems to me the vid is perfectly normal kid stuff, dancing, having fun, not sure what even the most strident religious con would think objectionable or controversial. Fuck sake, it's not Footloose ffs, lol.

Damn, I was expecting Don Rumata to post the vid.

Dance-off: Attempt to shame Ocasio-Cortez with video backfires

(Reuters) - An attempt to embarrass newly elected U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a nine-year-old video showing her dancing while in college backfired when it drew a wave of support for the liberal lawmaker on social media.

The widely-shared video shows the 29-year-old Democrat, the youngest woman ever elected to the U.S. Congress, dancing on a roof with other students at Boston University as they recreate dance scenes from famous 1980’s films like “The Breakfast Club.”

The caption under the original Twitter post, which was reported to have been uploaded by the now-deactivated account @AnonymousQ1776, read: “Here is America’s favorite commie know-it-all acting like the clueless nitwit she is....”.

Ocasio-Cortez graduated from the university in 2011 with degrees in international relations and economics.

The New York lawmaker, who rose to prominence last year after beating a 10-term incumbent in a Democratic primary, posted on Twitter on Friday a brief video of herself dancing outside of her office with a huge grin while the song “War” by Edwin Starr is heard playing in the background.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1OY1JQ

Asked @AOC re this dancing video. She said:

"It is not normal for elected officials to have a reputation for dancing well and I'm happy to be one."

& "It is unsurprising to me that Republicans would think having fun should be disqualifying or illegal"
    Last edited by Nordstern; January 4 2019 at 06:32:17 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm

They have to start programming the drones to hate another female politician for her entire life now that Hillary is basically retiring.

Also I already posted it laddies

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    They have to start programming the drones to hate another female politician for her entire life now that Hillary is basically retiring.

My bad dude. Just couldn't believe this was something they thought would be "bad".

It's so silly, I almost wonder if this is brilliant self-PR by AOC, release the video anonymously, say it's the right who did it (since they are obsessed with her), then respond by dancing in the Halls of Congress and making yourself a mess of positive PR.

If she did that, fuck, that's just brilliant.

If the right really hacked her or found it and dropped it, lol, how amazingly out of touch.

A win for her either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

My bad dude. Just couldn't believe this was something they thought would be "bad".

It's so silly, I almost wonder if this is brilliant self-PR by AOC, release the video anonymously, say it's the right who did it (since they are obsessed with her), then respond by dancing in the Halls of Congress and making yourself a mess of positive PR.

If the right really hacked her or found it and dropped it, lol, how amazingly out of touch.

A win for her either way.
    It's easy to say it's a false flag but it was originally spread by "QAnon23434" or something.. and she's pretty tech savvy (follow her instagram feed) and is most likely aware of meme culture so.. who knows?

It's funny how much shes getting demonized since she is probably going to get really fucked over by her own party or destroyed by the DC fundraising machine (congressmembers spend all day on the phone begging for money) before the republicans even have a chance to vote against anything she sponsors.

Your post is character assassination, pure and simple. The woman is too confident and busy doing productive work to bother with psyop campaigns.

It's so silly, I almost wonder if this is brilliant self-PR by AOC, release the video anonymously, say it's the right who did it
    Because the right have definitely not established a track record of shit like this or anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!