hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2521 of 2521 FirstFirst ... 152120212421247125112518251925202521
Results 50,401 to 50,414 of 50414

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Watch now for FoxNews try to vilify McFaul and Browder.

Things seem to accelerate now. Intel Community is not pulling punches anymore, threatening massive resignation, with DNI Coats openly defying Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    That was a hell of a story.

There are miscarriages of justice in every part of the world. Does this guy have a legit chance of winning or is he just another mong thinking he has a shot at 'power'?

Protests are currently going on in Times Square and in front of the White House.

Live Cam to the Times Square:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...366205321.html

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Protests are currently going on in Times Square and in front of the White House.

Demonstrating for/against what?
    Cam has regional restriction.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

Demonstrating for/against what?
    Cam has regional restriction.
    Spontaneous gathering of people condemning Browder and McFaul as "people's enemies" and praising Dear Leader Donald Trump.

Spoiler:
    Anti-Trump protest, what else did you think?

Trump being a treasonous dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    He's been that since before the election though and people decided to reward him by making him president.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Trump: "But how can it be providing aid and comfort to the enemy if Russia isn't an enemy!?"

In related news:

Meanwhile, one of the two U.S. citizens, identified in court records as “U.S. Person 1,” is facing a separate criminal fraud investigation by federal prosecutors in South Dakota, Kenerson said at Wednesday’s hearing.

The description of “U.S. Person 1” in the hearing and in court records appear to match that of 56-year-old Paul Erickson, a conservative political activist who lives in South Dakota. He appears in photos with Butina on social media and started a corporation with Butina in 2016 called Bridges LLC.

In court filings, prosecutors said Butina viewed a relationship with the person as “simply a necessary aspect of her activities” and disdained living with him.
    The Spy Who Loathed Me
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    He's been that since before the election though and people decided to reward him by making him president.
    You’re not wrong, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth protesting after particularly egregious displays of treachery.

The problem with these kinds of things is that they rarely present “big moments” where widespread, sustained protest against the legitimacy of the government becomes socially emergent. No society is revolution proof, but fascism has the slow-creep, color-of-patriotism thing going on, and so it doesn’t often trigger that reflexive, systemic action that drives people to general strikes and Maidan-like occupations of public space.

Or rather, by the time it does provoke that response, it’s usually a terminal case and atrocities have already been committed.

I don’t think we have a terminal case, yet, but it’s definitely a troubling one, and I expect that as an American, especially as a politically engaged American, I’ll be dealing with the fallout for the rest of my life. Hopefully that’s in a good way, in a post-Trump era that actually sees a return to consensus reality and a leftward move with regards to our social relations and economy.

This whole thing hinges on how he leaves office; whether he terms out, doesn’t win in 2020, or is impeached and convicted. I still don’t have a good sense of what the likely outcome is, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Trump: "But how can it be providing aid and comfort to the enemy if Russia isn't an enemy!?"

In related news:

Meanwhile, one of the two U.S. citizens, identified in court records as “U.S. Person 1,” is facing a separate criminal fraud investigation by federal prosecutors in South Dakota, Kenerson said at Wednesday’s hearing.

The description of “U.S. Person 1” in the hearing and in court records appear to match that of 56-year-old Paul Erickson, a conservative political activist who lives in South Dakota. He appears in photos with Butina on social media and started a corporation with Butina in 2016 called Bridges LLC.

In court filings, prosecutors said Butina viewed a relationship with the person as “simply a necessary aspect of her activities” and disdained living with him.
    The Spy Who Loathed Me
    She was also living with him while doing the sex-for-access thing with men working at different organizations.

What is it with right-wingers and cuckoldry?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Requesting thread title be changed to "The Spy Who Loathed Me [USA Politics Thread]".
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Ohhhhh boy what a day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/w...meddling-.html

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

They included stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee that had been seen in Russian military intelligence networks by the British, Dutch and American intelligence services. Officers of the Russian intelligence agency formerly known as the G.R.U. had plotted with groups like WikiLeaks on how to release the email stash.

And ultimately, several human sources had confirmed Mr. Putin’s own role.

That included one particularly valuable source, who was considered so sensitive that Mr. Brennan had declined to refer to it in any way in the Presidential Daily Brief during the final months of the Obama administration, as the Russia investigation intensified.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Witch hunt, nothingburger, fake news, liberal fascist msm sjw bullshit.

At least on Number 1 Cable TV propaganda outlet FOX News. Which isn’t part of the mainstream media at all.

Witch hunt, nothingburger, fake news, liberal fascist msm sjw bullshit.

At least on Number 1 Cable TV propaganda outlet FOX News. Which isn’t part of the mainstream media at all.
    Well, mainstream media (i.e. Russian TV), is piling on: