hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1591 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 59110911491154115811588158915901591159215931594160116411691 ... LastLast
Results 31,801 to 31,820 of 41087

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #31801
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    How about some timestamps on those articles? Cause if they're 4 years apart and the intel sources are different, I will negrep you again.

    Also, your negrep of me with the comment "Here's one for being wrong" was odd. You merely suggested the posters are recycled, without any evidence, namely, photos of the original.

    edit: Oh, and I did a simple search for this Jack Posobiec you linked.
    The Rebel Media (stylized as TheREBEL.media and shortened to The Rebel) is a Canadian right-wing online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant.
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  2. #31802
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Sorry to the people that block him and not me (you idiots) but I have to respond.. The difference is one was debated and thought about with boundaries draw up before anything happened, and the other was a spur of the moment decision. I realise this is trump style (im shocked by the number of people that voted for him that didn't realise this) but it's generally not a great thing to have the boss going out and changing all the rules every 15 seconds because it fits with what he wants to achieve right this second.

    Also haters gona hate. Media bias is everywhere and you need to read both to understand whats really going on. (Actually not claiming Rak doesnt do this, this is to all you Rak blockers)
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  3. #31803
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Sorry to the people that block him and not me (you idiots) but I have to respond.. The difference is one was debated and thought about with boundaries draw up before anything happened, and the other was a spur of the moment decision. I realise this is trump style (im shocked by the number of people that voted for him that didn't realise this) but it's generally not a great thing to have the boss going out and changing all the rules every 15 seconds because it fits with what he wants to achieve right this second.

    Also haters gona hate. Media bias is everywhere and you need to read both to understand whats really going on. (Actually not claiming Rak doesnt do this, this is to all you Rak blockers)
    Why do people keep assuming everything he does that looks like spur of the moment is that?

    If you discard other possibilities then you're never going to figure out why he keeps winning.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  4. #31804
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Sorry to the people that block him and not me (you idiots) but I have to respond.. The difference is one was debated and thought about with boundaries draw up before anything happened, and the other was a spur of the moment decision. I realise this is trump style (im shocked by the number of people that voted for him that didn't realise this) but it's generally not a great thing to have the boss going out and changing all the rules every 15 seconds because it fits with what he wants to achieve right this second.

    Also haters gona hate. Media bias is everywhere and you need to read both to understand whats really going on. (Actually not claiming Rak doesnt do this, this is to all you Rak blockers)
    Why do people keep assuming everything he does that looks like spur of the moment is that?

    If you discard other possibilities then you're never going to figure out why he keeps winning.
    He's got it down to an art though, not a science.

  5. #31805
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,614
    The suction is real.

  6. #31806
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Sorry to the people that block him and not me (you idiots) but I have to respond.. The difference is one was debated and thought about with boundaries draw up before anything happened, and the other was a spur of the moment decision. I realise this is trump style (im shocked by the number of people that voted for him that didn't realise this) but it's generally not a great thing to have the boss going out and changing all the rules every 15 seconds because it fits with what he wants to achieve right this second.

    Also haters gona hate. Media bias is everywhere and you need to read both to understand whats really going on. (Actually not claiming Rak doesnt do this, this is to all you Rak blockers)
    Why do people keep assuming everything he does that looks like spur of the moment is that?

    If you discard other possibilities then you're never going to figure out why he keeps winning.
    He's got it down to an art though, not a science.
    Not the Picasso we wish for, but the Picasso we need.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  7. #31807
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    The suction is real.
    No one sucks dicks better.

  8. #31808
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,232

  9. #31809
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  10. #31810

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,650

  11. #31811

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,337
    lol, trump has started tweeting again.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  12. #31812
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    lol, trump has started tweeting again.
    murica is now a nation of pure popcorn.

  13. #31813

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    lol, trump has started tweeting again.
    No problem. He can just ask the DoJ to close down the investigation, right?

    Man, I am so glad of those popcorn manufacturer shares for
    Brexit. Billionaires club here I come!

  14. #31814
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    That requires something called "context". Cherry-picking two seemingly opposite articles and putting them in a "imma just leave this here" tweet doesn't provide that.

    I'm not against you bringing up such things, just put some more effort into it.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  15. #31815
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,076


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?


  16. #31816
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    That requires something called "context". Cherry-picking two seemingly opposite articles and putting them in a "imma just leave this here" tweet doesn't provide that.

    I'm not against you bringing up such things, just put some more effort into it.
    ...

    The whole fucking point of arranging the two articles side-by-side is that they are so far away different that it bogles the mind that they talk about pretty much the same kind of intel sharing.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  17. #31817
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    well you see we were supposed to be at war with them by now because they took over some eastern european shitholes

  18. #31818
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

  19. #31819
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,076
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

    Implying he wouldnt be able to if he wanted to do it right now


  20. #31820
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

    Implying he wouldnt be able to if he wanted to do it right now
    UKs got your backs mates. We got two aircraft carriers with no planes we can send.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •