hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1606 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961603160416051606160716081609161616561706 ... LastLast
Results 32,101 to 32,120 of 34471

Thread: Slurp Slurp Slurp [USA Politics Thread]

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Posters currently being plastered around DC:

This is like US military psyops, softening enemy troops before massive offensive.
    Pretty sure those are old posters from the Obama presidency, they talk of everything that was going on back then.
    It says "emoluments", "Trips to Mar-a-Lago" and "Chinese payments to first family" right on the poster. Phrases that weren't in most peoples' vocabularies prior to January.

you get a negrep for your attempt
    So they changed some words, that doesn't change anything.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

This is like US military psyops, softening enemy troops before massive offensive.
    Pretty sure those are old posters from the Obama presidency, they talk of everything that was going on back then.
    It says "emoluments", "Trips to Mar-a-Lago" and "Chinese payments to first family" right on the poster. Phrases that weren't in most peoples' vocabularies prior to January.

Stink bait smells bad.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Stink bait smells bad.
    Look, it makes perfect sense! After all, words mean nothing and meaning is completely free of them, haven't you been keeping up?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

https://amp.cnn.com/money/2017/05/17...ttg/index.html

This week, both Fox News and WTTG-TV published and aired reports, sourced to private investigator Rod Wheeler, that said evidence showed Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks before his death. Wheeler later told CNN he had no such evidence and that he had, in fact, only heard of some information attributed to him from a Fox News reporter with whom he spoke.
    But for months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks thousands of internal DNC emails, and that his death might have been connected with the supposed leak. No real evidence has been provided to support such claims.
    Coming soon(tm).

<3 Entrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Woooof

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Woooof
    House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

Whatever the case is this poor guy was clearly assassinated, either by muh ebil Russians or by the spooky clinton hit squad. "botched robbery" my ass no thug is gonna shoot the guy and not take his wallet give me a break
    It is strange, no doubt, but it's hardly unheard of for someone to decide they'd rather gtfo after shooting than rummage through his pockets. I'm not saying it's likely, just that it's not impossible.
    Afaik, he was alive but critical when first responders found him. I know i would high-tail it out of there if i were the guilty party in a robbery gone wrong, especially since gunshots arent particularly quiet.

Basically, unless its "locked himself in a bag and suffocated" or "acute polonium poisoning", i am highly skeptical.

edit: How i love those posters that are a clusterfuck of font sizes...
    "If you work, you are complicit, resign now"?
    Big if true.
    I need Keckers in here to make sense of this, the willing subjugation of the proletariat cannot continue!
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; May 18 2017 at 09:45:13 AM.

Trump the story that keeps on giving:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7742231.html

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Trump the story that keeps on giving:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7742231.html
    I hear they were also creating back channels to the UK regime during the election, and one of the secret political operatives from the UK managed to penetrate one of the campaign rallies.

That dangerous man is now working on dismantling the EU.

So who is going to be Trumpelstiltskin's scapegoat this time?

So, the transition team might have actually known that Flynn was being paid by turkey, and decided to hire him anyways.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/u...rkey.html?_r=0

http://theslot.jezebel.com/trumps-te...ion-1795320330

Pence has repeatedly denied any such knowledge, claiming this was all a surprise.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    What a time to be alive.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    How about some timestamps on those articles? Cause if they're 4 years apart and the intel sources are different, I will negrep you again.

Also, your negrep of me with the comment "Here's one for being wrong" was odd. You merely suggested the posters are recycled, without any evidence, namely, photos of the original.

edit: Oh, and I did a simple search for this Jack Posobiec you linked.
    The Rebel Media (stylized as TheREBEL.media and shortened to The Rebel) is a Canadian right-wing online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant.
    Last edited by Nordstern; May 18 2017 at 11:21:31 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Please stop engaging with/quoting him.

Who is he aiming that at?

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Who is he aiming that at?
    That was during the campaign, aimed at Clinton.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

How about some timestamps on those articles? Cause if they're 4 years apart and the intel sources are different, I will negrep you again.

Also, your negrep of me with the comment "Here's one for being wrong" was odd. You merely suggested the posters are recycled, without any evidence, namely, photos of the original.

edit: Oh, and I did a simple search for this Jack Posobiec you linked.
    The Rebel Media (stylized as TheREBEL.media and shortened to The Rebel) is a Canadian right-wing online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant.
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.

The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    Sorry to the people that block him and not me (you idiots) but I have to respond.. The difference is one was debated and thought about with boundaries draw up before anything happened, and the other was a spur of the moment decision. I realise this is trump style (im shocked by the number of people that voted for him that didn't realise this) but it's generally not a great thing to have the boss going out and changing all the rules every 15 seconds because it fits with what he wants to achieve right this second.

Also haters gona hate. Media bias is everywhere and you need to read both to understand whats really going on. (Actually not claiming Rak doesnt do this, this is to all you Rak blockers)
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.