hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1589 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 589108914891539157915861587158815891590159115921599163916892089 ... LastLast
Results 31,761 to 31,780 of 42846

Thread: G.ame O.ver P.edophile [USA Politics Thread]

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Wow, blast from the past.

Robert Swan Mueller III (born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for 12 years, between September 4, 2001 and September 4, 2013.

On May 17, 2017, Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein appointed Mueller to serve as special counsel to oversee the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, and investigations into ties between Russia and the Donald Trump campaign.[
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Posters currently being plastered around DC:

This is like US military psyops, softening enemy troops before massive offensive.

Have there been any more of those projector graffiti things yet? That was a kinda cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

This is like US military psyops, softening enemy troops before massive offensive.
    Given the number of people backing away from fbi director which should be the ultimate position, it's working?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Sign in English plastered over a sign in Spanish.

Poetry.

Special Council has been assigned: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...ler/index.html

He is of impeccable credentials and universally considered unbiased/non-political.

He is tasked with:

1. Counter Intelligence investigation of the alleged acts by Russia related to our Presidential Election. Did Russia hack the election (votes), just the DNC (rigged primary and embarrassing emails) or something else.

2. Was any individuals in the Trump Campaign and/or Trump Administration acting in collusion with the Russians in regards to 1. above.

3. Investigation of any crimes uncovered in the investigations of 1. and 2. above.

He has full, independent, power, near unlimited budget, grand jury and subpoena powers, and can levy criminal charges.

Great news.

Let the truth reign supreme, and justice be served as needed. If crimes were committed, let them be prosecuted. If Trump broke the law, impeach him.

Its going to be a shitshow of a bloodbath in the alt-right media for a while. The guy got appointed without knowledge of the WH, apparently exactly at the same time as Trump was interviewing the prospective next FBI director... who would have probably picked someone else, if anyone at all.

Twitter will probably combust once Trump gets to his next infamous 3am rant session.

OFFICIAL: STATE DEPARTMENT IDENTIFYING WHICH KEBABS ATTACKED PROTESTERS, REMOVAL SOON TO FOLLOW

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/st...up-protesters/

Trump is going to be fucking pissed, which is hilarious.
    I feel kind of sorry for the nameless WH aide that was forced to break that to him

Justice Drpartment is making a point I think.

Whatever the case is this poor guy was clearly assassinated, either by muh ebil Russians or by the spooky clinton hit squad. "botched robbery" my ass no thug is gonna shoot the guy and not take his wallet give me a break
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; May 18 2017 at 02:20:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

Whatever the case is this poor guy was clearly assassinated, either by muh ebil Russians or by the spooky clinton hit squad. "botched robbery" my ass no thug is gonna shoot the guy and not take his wallet give me a break
    +1

No idea who did it, nor will I presume to speculate, but it sure smells bad.

It is strange, no doubt, but it's hardly unheard of for someone to decide they'd rather gtfo after shooting than rummage through his pockets. I'm not saying it's likely, just that it's not impossible.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

Pretty sure those are old posters from the Obama presidency, they talk of everything that was going on back then.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

No effort response for low effort thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post

It is strange, no doubt, but it's hardly unheard of for someone to decide they'd rather gtfo after shooting than rummage through his pockets. I'm not saying it's likely, just that it's not impossible.

What do we know about Mr. Rich’s murder?

Seth Conrad Rich, 27, worked for the committee for a little more than a year. He was shot in the back in July near his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
    Source: NY Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/u...wikileaks.html

Strange is the understatement of the century. He was shot in the back and they left all his shit behind, including a 2000 dollar gold necklace. Fuck, disregard the value and assume even if its a 50 dollar wal mart chain its going to get snatched- it would take literally 2 seconds to reach down and rip the chain from his neck.

The whole story is bullshit. Seth Rich was assassinated, and it was either Trump and his proxies because Rich discovered Russians breached the DNC email server, or Hillary and her proxies because Rich was the one who leaked the emails. When this coverup is blown open, I think a lot of people are going to go to prison.

I'm automatically skeptical of the whole thing due to the mass screeching coming from the alt-right about his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    I'm automatically skeptical of the whole thing due to the mass screeching coming from the alt-right about his death.
    I think it's about half of the posts on T_D atm. It's kinda hilarious, kinda sad.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Certainly fair. Claims without supporting verifiable evidence should always be taken with a grain (or boulder) of salt.

So look at the reported evidence, judge for yourself. It's all speculation unless the case gets solved....which looks doubtful at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    I think it's about half of the posts on T_D atm. It's kinda hilarious, kinda sad.
    Which is too bad because anything appearing on that shithole of a subreddit is immediately tarred even if it's a valid subject/whatever

Anyways I saw it on the Jimmy Dore show /shrug