hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1588 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 58810881488153815781585158615871588158915901591159816381688 ... LastLast
Results 31,741 to 31,760 of 41087

Thread: The Official Russian [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #31741
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Russia's response to Trump leak reports: don't read U.S. newspapers

    "Guys, have you been reading American newspapers again?" she wrote on her Facebook page. "You shouldn't read them. You can put them to various uses, but you shouldn't read them. Lately it's become not only harmful, but dangerous too."
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18C17Z

    Even Russia thinks the US media has become toilet paper.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  2. #31742

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,650

  3. #31743
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,723
    TOP STORIES: Putin says he can prove Trump did not pass Russia secrets

    Russian President Vladimir Putin says Donald Trump did not pass any secrets onto Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting in Washington last week — and he has evidence that could prove it.

    (It's basically just )


  4. #31744

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,438
    He has evidence to prove something didn't happen? Should be good

  5. #31745
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    He has evidence to prove something didn't happen? Should be good
    The audio recording from the bug the photographer planted

  6. #31746
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    TOP STORIES: Putin says he can prove Trump did not pass Russia secrets

    Russian President Vladimir Putin says Donald Trump did not pass any secrets onto Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting in Washington last week — and he has evidence that could prove it.

    (It's basically just )

    Glorious
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  7. #31747
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    He has evidence to prove something didn't happen? Should be good
    The audio recording from the bug the photographer planted
    Basically. No doubt Russian officials meeting the US president are wired.

    He should just release the audio from the whole meeting as a fuck-you to the headless chickens in the US.

    "I spoke to him [Lavrov] today," Mr Putin said with a smile on Wednesday.

    "I'll be forced to issue him with a reprimand because he did not share these secrets with us. Not with me, nor with representatives of Russia's intelligence services. It was very bad of him."
    Russian-level trolling.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  8. #31748
    Donor lt's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    The russians are handing over the recordings they made from their bugs in the oval office.
    Coming soon(tm).


    <3 Entrox.

  9. #31749
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,275
    Looks like Donnie Tinyhands and the spineless, corrupt DC police let the Turkroaches get away with beating the shit out of some protesters yesterday.

    Wouldn't want to upset the Sultan over this minor scuffle, he might shut down some of Donnie's hotels!


  10. #31750
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,893
    to be fair to the cops, they obviously had no fucking idea that it was going to kick off like that, notice at the start how hesitant one of the officers is to use the stick ? look closer at the bloke, he's got a firearm on the belt, that's the security staff of the turkish ambassador doing that shit.

    bonus points for the whole "THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS!" in the background at the end, that basically turns the video into a microcosm of turkish/kurdish relations the last 70 years.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #31751
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,380
    Yeah it looked like the DC police just had this reaction of utter WTF to what happened.

    You can also hear angry shouts like "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER", so I doubt they were siding with the Turks. But they have diplomatic immunity, so what exactly are you expecting some street cops to do?

  12. #31752
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,660
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Yeah it looked like the DC police just had this reaction of utter WTF to what happened.

    You can also hear angry shouts like "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER", so I doubt they were siding with the Turks. But they have diplomatic immunity, so what exactly are you expecting some street cops to do?
    Apply the law fairly, like if that had been a crowd of young black kids.
    meh

  13. #31753
    King of the Food Thread
    Join Date
    August 22, 2011
    Posts
    252
    "“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” Trump said on Wednesday during a speech to the Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut. “No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
    Donald "the egomaniac kid" J. Trump

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-scandal

  14. #31754
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,809
    Emperor Valerian etc.

  15. #31755

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,764


    using Harry Potter as a political analogy

  16. #31756

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Looks like Donnie Tinyhands and the spineless, corrupt DC police let the Turkroaches get away with beating the shit out of some protesters yesterday.

    Wouldn't want to upset the Sultan over this minor scuffle, he might shut down some of Donnie's hotels!

    better video



    Democracy and freedom of speech are only to be accepted when if favour of Erdogan...

  17. #31757
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Looks like Donnie Tinyhands and the spineless, corrupt DC police let the Turkroaches get away with beating the shit out of some protesters yesterday.

    Wouldn't want to upset the Sultan over this minor scuffle, he might shut down some of Donnie's hotels!

    By playing this video you agree to Twitter's use of cookies

    This use may include analytics, personalization, and ads.


  18. #31758
    Donor lt's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    "“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” Trump said on Wednesday during a speech to the Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut. “No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
    Donald "the egomaniac kid" J. Trump

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-scandal
    History began when Trump became president.
    Coming soon(tm).


    <3 Entrox.

  19. #31759
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,275
    pls no kebab in america thanks

    hey trumptards i thought donnie was gonna kick turkey out of nato? whats going on there huh?

  20. #31760
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Emperor Valerian etc.
    Are you suggesting we put Barron in charge?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •