hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2758 of 2787 FirstFirst ... 1758225826582708274827552756275727582759276027612768 ... LastLast
Results 55,141 to 55,160 of 55726

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #55141
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,678
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?

  2. #55142
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW

  3. #55143
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,678
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor

  4. #55144
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor
    i assure you that this mobile diablo will beat all the records considering profits to budget

  5. #55145
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,142
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor
    i assure you that this mobile diablo will beat all the records considering profits to budget
    Grand Order exists, so no

    Maybe in the west

  6. #55146
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,375
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor
    i assure you that this mobile diablo will beat all the records considering profits to budget
    C
    meh

  7. #55147
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor
    i assure you that this mobile diablo will beat all the records considering profits to budget
    I mean Blizzard didn’t even make the game (lolchina).

  8. #55148
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,928
    Still mildly amazed that the Whitehouse is barring a hard-pass reporter by using a doctored infowars video as pretext.

  9. #55149
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,928
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

  10. #55150
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ikr

    there's plenty of middle-scale studios&publishers even now actually caring about quality but blizzard stopped being that the moment their digital crack factory took off

    still, nothing barring me from enjoying the fallout
    You talking about Hearthstone?
    WoW
    Oh right, still I'd like to see a numbers breakdown I'm sure Hearthstone is way more profitable for the amount of labor
    i assure you that this mobile diablo will beat all the records considering profits to budget
    I mean Blizzard didn’t even make the game (lolchina).
    Exactly. Outsourcing is great, innit?

  11. #55151

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Still mildly amazed that the Whitehouse is barring a hard-pass reporter by using a doctored infowars video as pretext.
    How, at this point, could it possibly surprise you?

  12. #55152
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Still mildly amazed that the Whitehouse is barring a hard-pass reporter by using a doctored infowars video as pretext.
    How, at this point, could it possibly surprise you?
    No, very, very, very little about the USA manages to surprise me anymore. 12 people killed in yet another senseless shooting? Par for the course. Bat shit insane president trying his best to be more like Manuel Noriega than Manuel Noriega was. Just another day.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  13. #55153
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Still mildly amazed that the Whitehouse is barring a hard-pass reporter by using a doctored infowars video as pretext.
    How, at this point, could it possibly surprise you?
    I honestly feel we're in new territory here: freedom of the press goes to the very core of democracy. Trump has elevated things to a different level in barring Acosta, in my opinion.

  14. #55154

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,126
    So, apparently, according to NYTimes (and Supreme Court opinion by Clarence Thomas), it looks like the appointment of acting AG Whitaker is unconstitutional.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/o...itutional.html

    So it looks like Trump has fired Sessions for nothing. Basically, if Whitaker tries to do anything, Mueller can simply ignore it.

    Edit: also, this:

    Last edited by Don Rumata; November 8 2018 at 10:25:29 PM.

  15. #55155
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    If you don't support multinational corporations and their cell phone shovelware you are an alt right nazi.

    I guarantee you that the goalposts are gonna shift in the future to 'if you eat meat you are alt right'
    Watching gamers, particularly reactionary gamers, squirm when they realize that their hobby/passion/obsession/waifu is just another vehicle for capital to exploit a market, and that all their concerns about creative process and customer loyalty are laughable to the people who run the firm and just want to milk another few tenths of a percent of profitability out of old IP and nostalgia is amusing.

    “But we thought being fans mattered!”

    Bwahaha. Get back in that gold mine, peons. Zug zug.

    wtf is this shitty resource management?
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  16. #55156
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Does anyone here think appointments for life at any level of government are sensible?
    President for life works well in other countries, you guys should try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  17. #55157
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Does anyone here think appointments for life at any level of government are sensible?
    President for life works well in other countries, you guys should try it.
    Peoples United Democratic Republic States of America
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  18. #55158

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    If you don't support multinational corporations and their cell phone shovelware you are an alt right nazi.

    I guarantee you that the goalposts are gonna shift in the future to 'if you eat meat you are alt right'
    Watching gamers, particularly reactionary gamers, squirm when they realize that their hobby/passion/obsession/waifu is just another vehicle for capital to exploit a market, and that all their concerns about creative process and customer loyalty are laughable to the people who run the firm and just want to milk another few tenths of a percent of profitability out of old IP and nostalgia is amusing.

    “But we thought being fans mattered!”

    Bwahaha. Get back in that gold mine, peons. Zug zug.

    wtf is this shitty resource management?
    Asking the important questions here.

  19. #55159
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    So, apparently, according to NYTimes (and Supreme Court opinion by Clarence Thomas), it looks like the appointment of acting AG Whitaker is unconstitutional.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/o...itutional.html

    So it looks like Trump has fired Sessions for nothing. Basically, if Whitaker tries to do anything, Mueller can simply ignore it.

    Edit: also, this:

    You are going off a faulty argument. He wasn't fired, he resigned. Dream on to the next rule of law will save us scenario.

  20. #55160

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    So, apparently, according to NYTimes (and Supreme Court opinion by Clarence Thomas), it looks like the appointment of acting AG Whitaker is unconstitutional.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/o...itutional.html

    So it looks like Trump has fired Sessions for nothing. Basically, if Whitaker tries to do anything, Mueller can simply ignore it.

    Edit: also, this:

    You are going off a faulty argument. He wasn't fired, he resigned. Dream on to the next rule of law will save us scenario.
    Fired vs resigned is not the relevant bit of the argument. The relevant bit is that the attorney general has to be someone who was confirmed by the senate. Whitaker was not. Rosenstein was.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •