hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2756 of 2787 FirstFirst ... 1756225626562706274627532754275527562757275827592766 ... LastLast
Results 55,101 to 55,120 of 55726

Thread: USA Politics Thread

So, a thought has occurred to me: Could Mueller have already issued a sealed indictment against Trump himself, which will get unsealed once he is out of office?

I like the amount of people assuming he can't or won't do something and that the horrid fucking GOP spineless fucks will stop him. That cretinous turtle man Mitch will let him do whatever he wants, if this shit gets worse I hope people riot in the shithole rural hellscapes that elected these fucks and not in the liberal cities that oppose them. Go to their neighborhood and fuck it up for once. Watching Georgia and Florida elect two racist vote suppressing fuckwits over two black and energetic smart candidates makes me want to cast them into the ocean.

fun and games at press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    fun and games at press conference

Also in the "land of the free" its customary to recall accreditation from press that askes the wrong questions.

Hey! At least no CNN journalists have been killed in "radnom muggings" or drank polonium tea, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Hey! At least no CNN journalists have been killed in "radnom muggings" or drank polonium tea, yet.
    My favorite is committing suicide inside a locked suitcase in a bathtub without leaving any hand- or footprints on the suitcase or the bathtub in question.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    My favorite is committing suicide inside a locked suitcase in a bathtub without leaving any hand- or footprints on the suitcase or the bathtub in question.
    And a note in someone elses handwriting.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I like the amount of people assuming he can't or won't do something and that the horrid fucking GOP spineless fucks will stop him. That cretinous turtle man Mitch will let him do whatever he wants, if this shit gets worse I hope people riot in the shithole rural hellscapes that elected these fucks and not in the liberal cities that oppose them. Go to their neighborhood and fuck it up for once. Watching Georgia and Florida elect two racist vote suppressing fuckwits over two black and energetic smart candidates makes me want to cast them into the ocean.
    You'll get your wish with that for Florida. 10/10 flood risk, would not buy real-estate.

12 dead at California Mass shooting.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-thousand-oaks
    Twelve people were shot and killed when a gunman opened fire in a crowded country and western bar in southern California, police have said.

The gunman is also dead, said sheriff Sgt Eric Buschow of Ventura county. A sheriff’s sergeant was one of those killed.

“It’s a horrific scene in there. There’s blood everywhere,” said Sheriff Geoff Dean. “The suspect is part of that.”

Dean said others in the bar at the time of the shooting were currently being interviewed by investigators.

At least 30 shots were fired at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles west of Los Angeles, with the first reports coming in at 11.20pm on Wednesday night.

Witnesses said a man fired several shots from a handgun before tossing smoke bombs into the crowded bar.

Dean said sheriff’s sergeant Ron Helus attended the scene but was shot after he entered the building. He died in a hospital early on Thursday. Authorities did not say how the gunman died.

Helus was described as a father of one and an officer with 29 years of service, who was due to retire next year.

“It saddens us all and tears at our emotions. He died a hero. He went in to save lives, to save other people,” Dean said.

well colo(u)r me suprised

Mass shooting in the US? Must be <insert literally any day here> then.

Barring members of the press because you don’t like their questions? I smell a tin-pot republic...

I can confirm that when my BMI and body fat % was high, i was a fatty.
    When i get less fatty-ish, they went down.

:science:

We need to arm Stetson wearers, and make sure all linedancing coaches carry an automatic rifle to make our Country and Western bars safe again #MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    We need to arm Stetson wearers, and make sure all linedancing coaches carry an automatic rifle to make our Country and Western bars safe again #MAGA
    Get low down at the hoe down!
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez is a kid and won't or at least shouldn't run for anything major for 10 more years.
    Yepp, all those mature adults have served the country well in the past ...
    She literally canít run for president until 2028. People need to chill. She has a long career ahead of her; letís just see how she handles one term in Congress first.
    Are there similar restrictions for senat/congress?

Ocasio-Cortez is a kid and won't or at least shouldn't run for anything major for 10 more years.
    She literally can’t run for president until 2028. People need to chill. She has a long career ahead of her; let’s just see how she handles one term in Congress first.
    35 for President, 30 for Senate, 25 for Congress.

Just a friendly reminder that the constitution was written when average life expectancy was about 30, so, take that into account, because a bunch of old Georgian-era slave owners designed the most perfect government ever, fully formed.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    She literally can’t run for president until 2028. People need to chill. She has a long career ahead of her; let’s just see how she handles one term in Congress first.

Just a friendly reminder that the constitution was written when average life expectancy was about 30, so, take that into account, because a bunch of old Georgian-era slave owners designed the most perfect government ever, fully formed.
    Don't forget that their wealth and status allowed them to avoid high risk jobs that would have lowered life expectancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Don't forget that their wealth and status allowed them to avoid high risk jobs that would have lowered life expectancy.
    Laughing rich old white men
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    I can confirm that when my BMI and body fat % was high, i was a fatty.
    When i get less fatty-ish, they went down.

:science:
    It is a good guide, but it is literally a height to weight ratio.