hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2748 of 2791 FirstFirst ... 1748224826482698273827452746274727482749275027512758 ... LastLast
Results 54,941 to 54,960 of 55807

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez is a kid and won't or at least shouldn't run for anything major for 10 more years.
    well she's younger than me

otoh what i got from wikipeadia is that she also has an asteroid named after her, a relevant education and an understanding of what's wrong with usa

and her chances are higher now, during the trump turmoil, than they would be in dubya years if she were 40 then

Ocasio-Cortez is a kid and won't or at least shouldn't run for anything major for 10 more years.
    Yes more old men it politics is the solution not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    imagine how much more coke and hookers can younger politicians do

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Bernie 2020!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

otoh what i got from wikipeadia is that she also has an asteroid named after her, a relevant education and an understanding of what's wrong with usa

and her chances are higher now, during the trump turmoil, than they would be in dubya years if she were 40 then
    The fact that a Russian troll supports Ocasio-Cortez tells you everything you need to know about her.

She's a younger, easier on the eyes version of Jill Stein.

RIP America

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

The fact that a Russian troll supports Ocasio-Cortez tells you everything you need to know about her.

Yeah, I'm firmly of the opinion that anyone over the age of 65 should be barred from public office. They should only be allowed in advisory roles.

Anyone who is 20 years from the grave should not be allowed to make decisions that will have ramifications for decades.

So Ocasio-Cortez is the perfect age to be in office as far as I'm concerned. At her mental and physical peak, not doddering, old, tired, with a worn out body and mind.

Can't believe razor missed an opportunity to post an "I voted" sticker.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    So Ocasio-Cortez is the perfect age to be in office as far as I'm concerned. At her mental and physical peak, not doddering, old, tired, with a worn out body and mind.
    Amazing "Logan's Run" scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Can't believe razor missed an opportunity to post an "I voted" sticker.
    I could do an "I posted" one!

Oh suck a rotten dick. You throw such vitriol on anyone who's outside your idea of what democrats have to be (which, reminder, you lost. Your democrats lost. To Trump. Lmao. ) it's hilarious. You're as bad as any Russian bot and a lot worse than razor M8.

Remember how Hillary lost to Trump? And how you shut up for months after?

Please go back to it.

Because the current over 65 crowd has done such a good job of running the United States, we should continue to trust the geriatric seniors with our future? My sides.

It's like racism, but ageism. Don't have to be younger than 65 to have a head on your shoulders and a moral compass in your heart or, as we say it, clean hands, cool head and a hot heart.

Because the current over 65 crowd has done such a good job of running the United States, we should continue to trust the geriatric seniors with our future? My sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    RIP America
    Thankfully, the only races being called this early are the ones where one side was heavily favored, all but certain to win. For example, Sanders and Kaine have been announced as winning reelection to the senate.

On the other hand, from 538's coverage:

The New York Times is reporting 6 percent of precincts in the Kentucky 6th, which … isn’t a lot. But it’s enough that I will post about it. Democrat Amy McGrath currently leads Republican Rep. Andy Barr 51 percent to 48 percent.
    That is potentially encouraging.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Say what you want about Paul Ryan, he accomplished his goals in office. And he's going to live for many years to enjoy his success, the corrupt bastard.

What about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton? Where's their successes, these venerable old statesmen who do nothing but lose?

What about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton? Where's their successes, these venerable old statesmen who do nothing but lose?
    You become a venerable old statesman by winning for a long long while. They haven't been winning lately which is a problem (really, except Obama getting reelected they could keep house nor senate not governorships).

You become a venerable old statesman by winning for a long long while. They haven't been winning lately which is a problem (really, except Obama getting reelected they could keep house nor senate not governorships).
    You become a venerable old statesman by running in safe districts and never facing a serious primary challenger because no one wants to go against the 'party leadership'

Or by being rich and marrying a charismatic man who goes on to become the President, then sidestepping your way into a safe congressional district to try and make your own name in politics.

Say what you want about Paul Ryan, he accomplished his goals in office.
    So did Mitch McConnell, and he's 76.

Say what you want about Paul Ryan, he accomplished his goals in office.
    So did Mitch McConnell, and he's 76.
    Bernie sanders is 77, so that makes him better? Right?