hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2691 of 2707 FirstFirst ... 1691219125912641268126882689269026912692269326942701 ... LastLast
Results 53,801 to 53,820 of 54121

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #53801
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

    You know, just federalist society things
    Definitely a model for the EU to copy then
    The only country stupid enough to accept that agenda is the UK.

    No one else believes the lie that you get more freedom if you give corporations the leeway to stomp all over people


  2. #53802

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,688
    Not that it fucking matters...

    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  3. #53803
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    About to punish some Republican states for being a bunch of heathen shitfreaks.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-week/70006269
    Fingers crossed for a good body count

  4. #53804

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    About to punish some Republican states for being a bunch of heathen shitfreaks.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-week/70006269
    Fingers crossed for a good body count
    The edge never stops.

  5. #53805

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    About to punish some Republican states for being a bunch of heathen shitfreaks.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-week/70006269
    Fingers crossed for a good body count
    The edge never stops.
    I'm still waiting for the literal one third of humanity to be wiped off the face of the planet.

  6. #53806
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    About to punish some Republican states for being a bunch of heathen shitfreaks.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-week/70006269
    Fingers crossed for a good body count
    The edge never stops.
    I'm still waiting for the literal one third of humanity to be wiped off the face of the planet.
    Preferably the oldest third.

  7. #53807
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,672
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    About to punish some Republican states for being a bunch of heathen shitfreaks.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-week/70006269
    Fingers crossed for a good body count
    The edge never stops.
    I'm still waiting for the literal one third of humanity to be wiped off the face of the planet.
    Preferably the oldest third.
    Nah that won't work, we'll just breed them into existence again.

  8. #53808
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,247
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh

  9. #53809

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh
    A true example of why the nation is in the state it is.

    My apologies if I ruined your political statement.

  10. #53810
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh

  11. #53811
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh
    A true example of why the nation is in the state it is.

    My apologies if I ruined your political statement.
    Because someone not from or in your nation can't be arsed to make a full shitpoast?

    indeed.

  12. #53812

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh
    A true example of why the nation is in the state it is.

    My apologies if I ruined your political statement.
    Because someone not from or in your nation can't be arsed to make a full shitpoast?

    indeed.
    I could of sworn you just assumed my nationality...

  13. #53813
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Somebody post that upside-down US flag

    I cba tbh
    A true example of why the nation is in the state it is.

    My apologies if I ruined your political statement.
    Because someone not from or in your nation can't be arsed to make a full shitpoast?

    indeed.
    I could of sworn you just assumed my nationality...
    *could've

    I'm sure you'll get over both.

  14. #53814
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,384
    Don Rumata slink off into the shadows since his prognosticating is so very wrong? Or is he "on vacation"?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  15. #53815

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Don Rumata slink off into the shadows since his prognosticating is so very wrong? Or is he "on vacation"?
    Last edited by Don Rumata; October 7 2018 at 04:45:21 AM.

  16. #53816
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna917271

    LOS ANGELES — Health officials on Friday reported a typhus outbreak in Los Angeles County and say it has reached "epidemic levels" in the city of Pasadena.

    Twenty cases have been reported in Pasadena, mostly in the last two months, health officials told NBC News, noting that a normal year would typically only see five infections. The city of Long Beach, California, has 12 cases so far in 2018 — double the normal annual number, said Emily Holman, the city's infectious disease response coordinator.
    Maybe we can bring back cholera next

  17. #53817
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,247
    Oh and bye Don, seeya in 6 months I guess

  18. #53818
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,329
    I love to see resident leftists spit on Democrats and dream about true social justice. Yes, do keep masturbating to fully automated gay space communism. But in the meantime please don't vote, or if you do, vote only for 3rd parties.

  19. #53819
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,631

  20. #53820
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,327
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    I love to see resident leftists spit on Democrats and dream about true social justice. Yes, do keep masturbating to fully automated gay space communism. But in the meantime please don't vote, or if you do, vote only for 3rd parties.
    the US is literately a single party state as recent shennanigans amply illustrate, voting there is largely meaningless for a great portion of the population due to the electoral system.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •