hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2686 of 2706 FirstFirst ... 1686218625862636267626832684268526862687268826892696 ... LastLast
Results 53,701 to 53,720 of 54120

Thread: USA Politics Thread

The idea of corporate finance haemorrhaging is erotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Pump a shit load of money into the education system and give people healthcare and you'll possibly start cultivating a population with a social conscience.
    >spending money on people instead of extracting labor value and leaving them to die

m8 pls
    When did Xeno become a comrade?
    He didn't. FHC seems to think they are mainly left wing because they are all actually quite right wing but in denial.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    quick question, do I count as rich for the purpose of cleansing if I spend 60% of my income on rent, 30% on computer parts and 10% on food?

edit: oh and my inheritance will be split 3 ways and lost 4 million in the 2008 crash

quick question, do I count as rich for the purpose of cleansing if I spend 60% of my income on rent, 30% on computer parts and 10% on food?
    A quick litmus test is where your income is from; selling your labour or renting out capital assets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    A quick litmus test is where your income is from; selling your labour or renting out capital assets?
    if by labour you mean my ability to wank about in front of a computer screen, then the first option

Pump a shit load of money into the education system and give people healthcare and you'll possibly start cultivating a population with a social conscience.
    Yeah, was thinking something along these lines, what we have today is the result of gutting and mismanaging public education, particularly starting with No Child Left Behind (thanks Bush II). That and a willingness to exploit that ignorance through propaganda, supporting the same people that fucked up the education system in the first place.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

edit: oh and my inheritance will be split 3 ways and lost 4 million in the 2008 crash
    lol

The prosecution rests m'lud

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

lol
    dad waited too long to sell his finance software company and ended up basically giving it away to some Maltese money launderers in 2013

lol
    dad waited too long to sell his finance software company and ended up basically giving it away to some Maltese money launderers in 2013
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post

lol
    Hahaha
    it's not so bad, all the property will be liquidated and the returns split between me, my brother and my stepmother so we don't fight over it

lol
    Hahaha
    it's not so bad, all the property will be liquidated and the returns split between me, my brother and my stepmother so we don't fight over it
    I thought spouses get the lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

lol
    Hahaha
    I thought spouses get the lot?
    If there's no will, yes

psure dad has had a will since mum died

lol
    Hahaha
    Is this the pilot plot of a Bergerac reboot I see before me?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    >spending money on people instead of extracting labor value and leaving them to die

m8 pls
    When did Xeno become a comrade?
    He didn't. FHC seems to think they are mainly left wing because they are all actually quite right wing but in denial.
    Found the leftcom.

Uhm, no, that'll just make stupid live longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Yet you're still here.

Why are you again discussing things with adults, go wank over some porsche toy somewhere.
    Last edited by Isyel; October 3 2018 at 04:59:52 PM.

Very adult post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Yet you're still here.

Why are you again discussing things with adults, go wank over some porsche toy somewhere.
    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Back on topic less attacks please

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Back on topic less attacks please

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    In fairness, I probably deserve the attacks on me.

Back on-topic -- Trump's Comments Embolden Rape Culture: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/opini...yer/index.html

It's of interest that Trump never seems to say "the right thing" or the "political thing", he just spouts what he spouts even when it's obvious he should be mindful of and measured with his words.

Also: Two More People Leave the Meuller Team, Speculation on if the Investigation may be winding down.... https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/polit...ave/index.html
    Last edited by Alistair; October 3 2018 at 05:21:58 PM.