hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2391 of 2702 FirstFirst ... 139118912291234123812388238923902391239223932394240124412491 ... LastLast
Results 47,801 to 47,820 of 54040

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #47801
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,469
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    When are people going to notice and care that Mueller is so far out of bounds at this point that he's going to start investigating himself pretty soon.

    He was hired for Russian collusion. He apparently never found any. How much more am I supposed to pay this man to not do what he was actually hired to do?
    He was "hired" by the Republican-led Department of Justice to investigate any and all ties between the Trump presidential campaign and the Russian hacking / social media operation to influence the 2016 election. This has, after just one year, resulted in 23 federal indictments, which is 23 more than ever resulted from the entirety of the Benghazi investigations in roughly 1/4 of the time. It has revealed multiple direct links between members of the Trump organization and campaign (Flynn, Papadopolous, Page, Manafort, and now potentially Cohen) and Russian oligarchs with known ties to both Vladimir Putin and the FSB, not to mention the score of money laundering operations being run through Trump properties.

    Maybe you don't know this if your only news comes from Fox And Friends and The Drudge Report?
    There we go. There's the incessant flaming of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

    I don't like Trump.

    I didn't like Hillary. Ever. Ever. Fucking Ever.

    I didn't like Obama.

    I didn't like Bush Jr.

    I didn't like Clinton. At least he continued being too busy getting laid to fuck up that much and Hillary wasn't given Carte Blanche, this time.

    Mueller was hired over Russia. Everything coming from that has fuck all to do with RUSSIA. At this point he's doing everything he can to get fired hoping THAT will be what gets Trump removed.

    Fuck!

    You realize that most of the American right doesn't give two fucks about the "russians r bad" thing because- Every. Goddamn. Government. Does. The. Same. Shit.
    For fucks sake we're the worst, we do it with fucking BOMBS instead of ads.

    I didn't vote for the man. I protest voted Libertarian with my nose held (because Johnson stank as a candidate) because neither party is remotely near close to having a fucking clue. But fuck me, it's been over a year, just fucking let him get on with it and maybe we can vote him out in 2020. What will an impeachment do? NOT A FUCKING THING. It takes 60 senate votes to convict and that is not happening. It'll be Clinton's toothless impeachment all over again and it'll just cost fucktons of money.

    Let's just move on to something else. Even IF there's anything there he'll just get pardoned exactly like Nixon. Politicians aren't bothering to hide the bullshit anymore. It's sad, but in a way, maybe it won't be the worst thing ever. Maybe, if we're super fucking lucky, it'll wake some people up. But it still won't do anything about Trump. People elected him KNOWING he was a fuckwad.

    Move. On.
    "Treason is OK because everyone does it"

    - Traitor Apologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  2. #47802
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    He was hired for Russian collusion. He apparently never found any. How much more am I supposed to pay this man to not do what he was actually hired to do?
    TIL SSgtSniper has access to Mueller's unreleased final report, and has learned Trump din do nuffin.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  3. #47803
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,849
    Honestly it's kinda spooky to see somebody say all that bullshit with a straight face

    Like something out of a Stephen King novel

  4. #47804
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Honestly it's kinda spooky to see somebody say all that bullshit with a straight face

    Like something out of a Stephen King novel
    he dindu nuffin



  5. #47805
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,034
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Honestly it's kinda spooky to see somebody say all that bullshit with a straight face

    Like something out of a Stephen King novel
    Can someone still claim to be strait with Trump's 'lil dick in their mouth?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  6. #47806

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,769
    Stormy can.

  7. #47807
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post

    There we go. There's the incessant flaming of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

    I don't like Trump.

    I didn't like Hillary. Ever. Ever. Fucking Ever.

    I didn't like Obama.

    I didn't like Bush Jr.

    I didn't like Clinton. At least he continued being too busy getting laid to fuck up that much and Hillary wasn't given Carte Blanche, this time.
    You say shit like this as if to build credibility.
    It's a pretty credible position.

    Except Obama, he was alright. I guess. From the outside anyway.

    Meanwhile trump is a rapist who eats babies and calls for lynching of the babies he doesn't eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  8. #47808
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post

    There we go. There's the incessant flaming of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

    I don't like Trump.

    I didn't like Hillary. Ever. Ever. Fucking Ever.

    I didn't like Obama.

    I didn't like Bush Jr.

    I didn't like Clinton. At least he continued being too busy getting laid to fuck up that much and Hillary wasn't given Carte Blanche, this time.
    You say shit like this as if to build credibility.
    It's a pretty credible position.

    Except Obama, he was alright. I guess. From the outside anyway.

    Meanwhile trump is a rapist who eats babies and calls for lynching of the babies he doesn't eat.
    Please. Republicans act like spoiled children for 8 years in terms of running the country because the country had the teremity to elect a negro and then how much of Benghazi,etc, did we have to sit through?

    The fact this federal investigation is resulting in indictments and what 7 of their investigations into Clinton didn’t is telling, and hilarious at the same.

    it’s totally all because trump rapes babies, and they totally don’t want the investigation around because there is nothing there.
    meh

  9. #47809
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post

    There we go. There's the incessant flaming of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

    I don't like Trump.

    I didn't like Hillary. Ever. Ever. Fucking Ever.

    I didn't like Obama.

    I didn't like Bush Jr.

    I didn't like Clinton. At least he continued being too busy getting laid to fuck up that much and Hillary wasn't given Carte Blanche, this time.
    You say shit like this as if to build credibility.
    It's a pretty credible position.

    Except Obama, he was alright. I guess. From the outside anyway.

    Meanwhile trump is a rapist who eats babies and calls for lynching of the babies he doesn't eat.
    B O T H S I D E S

    V I C T I M C O M P L E X

  10. #47810

    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    on a boat
    Posts
    450
    Okay. I'm bowing out of this thread. Pretty much all of you appear radicalized and there's no point in giving myself a stroke.

    Yes Trump is bad. No you're not gonna see him removed.

    How about working on a platform for 2020 that isn't "Rig the primary to send up the most corrupt person we can then bitch when she loses to someone who plays her own fucking game except effectively better".

    Give me a reason to actually want to give a damn about a mainstream candidate. Any mainstream candidate.

    No, you'll just continue to flame people, call them morons, say they are treasonous, etc.

    He's a fuckwad. But he's not getting removed. Move past it, stop wasting money that won't do a damn thing, get pragmatic and realize, You might actually be able to beat him next time if you stop screaming FUCK YOU! to half the fucking country.

    But hey, :centrists get the bullet too:

    Enjoy your massive circlejerk.

    BTW, someone should rename this to be more accurate. "Dumpster fire" seems more accurate. This thread, the mentality displayed here, is why I literally could not care a damn about the mainstream of politics. It's almost enough to make someone consider becoming a prepper tbh.

    I really wish I had not read this thread. I fucking knew better.
    Last edited by SSgtSniper; May 12 2018 at 06:40:03 PM.
    A critical exception has occurred. The exception is FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

  11. #47811
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,850
    >Whataboutism
    >Bizarre deflection

    It's hilarious when the right start to feel unfairly victimised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #47812
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,938
    You don't get to decide that, and neither do the republicans after november.
    meh

  13. #47813
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,412
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    Yes Trump is bad.
    He is. Yet oddly things seem to be cruising rather well right now, economy is doing pretty solid, North Korea appears to be backing down for now, and I don't think Iran will turn out as "INSTA NUKE WAR!" as some think.

    Yet Trump IS, truly, horrible, inept, embarassing and almost assuredly corrupt and very likely in bed with our biggest geopolitical rival/enemy.

    It says alot about how solid the U.S. is that we can do so well, with such poor political leadership, at President and in Congress.

    No you're not gonna see him removed.
    Depends on who wins in November tbqh.

    Give me a reason to actually want to give a damn about a mainstream candidate. Any mainstream candidate.
    That would be nice.

    Move past it, stop wasting money
    Um, no.

    Law breaking and corruption should be investigated and prosecuted. Period.

    I said it about Clinton (who got off because lolpoliticans and the establishment) and I say it now about Trump (because fucking Russia and corruption, no way we should justy "move on" on that, and no one anywhere on the right would ever say that if it were President Clinton today).

    But hey, :centrists get the bullet too:
    Only in Europe.

    In America they get to carry all the burdens for the rich corporatists (Republicans) and the poor and their elite minders (Democrats). Shoot the middle class centrists and no one will be left to support the whole shiteating system.

    I really wish I had not read this thread. I fucking knew better.
    Lesson learned then.


  14. #47814
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,849
    amazing both sides scenes from the victimized right

  15. #47815
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,469
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    Okay. I'm bowing out of this thread. Pretty much all of you appear radicalized and there's no point in giving myself a stroke.

    Yes Trump is bad. No you're not gonna see him removed.

    How about working on a platform for 2020 that isn't "Rig the primary to send up the most corrupt person we can then bitch when she loses to someone who plays her own fucking game except effectively better".

    Give me a reason to actually want to give a damn about a mainstream candidate. Any mainstream candidate.

    No, you'll just continue to flame people, call them morons, say they are treasonous, etc.

    He's a fuckwad. But he's not getting removed. Move past it, stop wasting money that won't do a damn thing, get pragmatic and realize, You might actually be able to beat him next time if you stop screaming FUCK YOU! to half the fucking country.

    But hey, :centrists get the bullet too:

    Enjoy your massive circlejerk.

    BTW, someone should rename this to be more accurate. "Dumpster fire" seems more accurate. This thread, the mentality displayed here, is why I literally could not care a damn about the mainstream of politics. It's almost enough to make someone consider becoming a prepper tbh.

    I really wish I had not read this thread. I fucking knew better.
    Rare scenes of being hurt by facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  16. #47816
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,662
    Its ok to not like the politicians of either side that we're saddled with.

    But recently more people seem to use this as armor to peddle their dumb shit. See guys I'm really impartial cause I hate both sides and also [dumb misinformed opinion]

  17. #47817
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Its ok to not like the politicians of either side that we're saddled with.

    But recently more people seem to use this as armor to peddle their dumb shit. See guys I'm really impartial cause I hate both sides and also [dumb misinformed opinion]
    Let me try

    I hate both sides and dont mind trump because he's making the US empire collapse faster than anyone could have predicted

  18. #47818
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Its ok to not like the politicians of either side that we're saddled with.

    But recently more people seem to use this as armor to peddle their dumb shit. See guys I'm really impartial cause I hate both sides and also [dumb misinformed opinion]
    Let me try

    I hate both sides and dont mind trump because he's making the US empire collapse faster than anyone could have predicted
    that just makes you a misanthropic autist

  19. #47819
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,666
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Its ok to not like the politicians of either side that we're saddled with.

    But recently more people seem to use this as armor to peddle their dumb shit. See guys I'm really impartial cause I hate both sides and also [dumb misinformed opinion]
    Let me try

    I hate both sides and dont mind trump because he's making the US empire collapse faster than anyone could have predicted
    that just makes you a misanthropic autist
    No, he could be a patriotic autist. If he was Iranian, Russian or Chinese (for example).

  20. #47820
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Its ok to not like the politicians of either side that we're saddled with.

    But recently more people seem to use this as armor to peddle their dumb shit. See guys I'm really impartial cause I hate both sides and also [dumb misinformed opinion]
    Let me try

    I hate both sides and dont mind trump because he's making the US empire collapse faster than anyone could have predicted
    that just makes you a misanthropic autist
    No, he could be a patriotic autist. If he was Iranian, Russian or Chinese (for example).
    Strong doubt tbh

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •