hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2388 of 2415 FirstFirst ... 1388188822882338237823852386238723882389239023912398 ... LastLast
Results 47,741 to 47,760 of 48281

Thread: USA Politics Thread

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Alistair "Vote for Roy Moore > Vote for Hillary Clinton" pretending he's not so deeply biased as the basis for his arguments is the entertainment I needed tonight.
    If even I needed a singular post example of how over the top hyperbole ridden shithole this forum is, this would be it.

Doubts regarding Iran honesty on getting Nukes now = Vote for Roy Fucking Moore?

Amazingly ignorant scenes as usual.

Lockstep with the Euro-hivemind, or you're literally a Republican-Trump-Cock-Sucking-Literal Nazi.
    it would help if you stopped reciting fox news talking points.
    Because only Fox news hold this opinion, hence any question related to that question marks one as a definitive Roy Moore voting Trumpite who probably stomps on kittens, right?

No one else in the entire world thinks Iran is a bad actor who maybe shouldn't be trusted to adhere, or to in any way think the deal could/should have been better or done more? Right? Right, it's all about hating brown people!

Again, you've all convinced yourselves that any opposition to your own views is a FOX-led conspiracy of evil racist gay-bashing Nazi women abusers who crave oil and war and hate old people and kittens and children.

It is seriously comical, but incredibly tiring. You simply cannot deviate from the group-think here without a dozen hyperbole-ridden posts about Roy Moore and Fox News ffs.

And if you get annoyed at a dozen replies accusing you of this or that, you get told you have a "victim complex" and get a dozen more posts attacking you for that.

Fuck that waste of time.
    >evil racist gay-bashing Nazi women abuser

Quite literally nobody has said that, are you ok?

You're entitled to share your views, the rest of us are entitled to call you an idiot (because we perceive you as an idiot)

Because only Fox news hold this opinion, hence any question related to that question marks one as a definitive Roy Moore voting.... lots of no doubt dumb shit i did not read goes here
    Literately only fox news and the neocon establishment are presenting the arguments you are in the US, granted both Israel, that we all know have it's cock so far up america's arse they're basically a parasite at this point, and Saudi Arabia has a significant interest in keeping Iran outside the door.

when it quacks like a neocon and it walks like a neocon then it's most likely a fucking neocon and can be safely labelled as such.

why the fuck do you think European heads of state fought so hard to keep this deal afloat ? bringing Iran out of the moronic sanctions provide a regional counterweight to Saudi Arabia that is, if anything a great deal more sane to deal with to boot. moreover the whole thing was a triumph of diplomacy over sabre rattling, it was a genuine, and badly needed bright spot in terms of the UN's prestige and it's ability to actually function as a arbiter of international relations.

all Trump has accomplished is to strongly underline that doing diplomatic deals with the united states is meaningless, you dumb fucks will renege on the terms willy nilly and do everything in your power to undermine the agreements you, yourself signed. all this has achieved is to further isolate the US position in the world and further the goals of a de-facto ethnostate and a totalitarian theocratic monarchy.

good fucking job lads.
    I agree with most liare is saying.

Alistair i am not saying you live in a bubble but my euro news, coming from 3 countries, and offcourse my usa news in general is painting a very different picture from yours.

I agree Iran is not to be trusted but the current deal is way better than just sanctions and lalalala evil lalala hurf blurf.
    Offcourse they can still have super super secret bunkers making any kind of stuff but with the current deal you have some boots on the ground as to none and just sats and spies.

I also dont trust the neocons in Israël as i also dont trust neocons in general.
    The Iran deal wasnt good but the situation is worse now.

Keep hamering that keyboard alistair. I dont allways like what you say and i hardly ever reply but i do enjoy reading your stuff.
    Hit me up on discord someday and we can chat in private and maybe more in depth.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

P.s. alistair as i said before...ignore xenosisraper (dont Block).

The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

I'm right though, and at least I don't constantly moan when people disagree with me

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

I'm right though, and at least I don't constantly moan when people disagree with me
    no, you just have a massive shitfit and get yourself banned

Alistair "Vote for Roy Moore > Vote for Hillary Clinton" pretending he's not so deeply biased as the basis for his arguments is the entertainment I needed tonight.
    If even I needed a singular post example of how over the top hyperbole ridden shithole this forum is, this would be it.

Doubts regarding Iran honesty on getting Nukes now = Vote for Roy Fucking Moore?

Lockstep with the Euro-hivemind, or you're literally a Republican-Trump-Cock-Sucking-Literal Nazi.
    Because only Fox news hold this opinion, hence any question related to that question marks one as a definitive Roy Moore voting Trumpite who probably stomps on kittens, right?

No one else in the entire world thinks Iran is a bad actor who maybe shouldn't be trusted to adhere, or to in any way think the deal could/should have been better or done more? Right? Right, it's all about hating brown people!
    Iran's a bad actor? Uh... have you seen our allies?

If you're gonna disqualify countries from treaties based on whether they are a bad actor, we may as well abandon diplomacy
    Last edited by mewninn; May 9 2018 at 07:28:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

only if one of the mods is having a bad day~~~

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Alistair your bias is showing, HARD.

Germany is Iran's biggest trade partner and the deal included us for that reason. As you may be aware, Germans don't like war and have a huge aversion towards nuclear weapons. If there had been any indications that Iran was skirting the agreement, there would have been a huge media frenzy here. Our biggest tabloid is very pro-Israel (founded right after the war, it's a core tenet of the paper) and they would have happily jumped on any indication that Iran was going rogue. But there was nothing, in fact they disproved every single point Trump made. It was literally only Trump and Fox News.
    MFW Bild does the fact checking and it's good.
    I know, right?
    nevar forget

Their FHC mods....

I also subscribe to the 'ignore Xeno without using the ignore feature' policy. He's pretty harmless if you realize he doesn't mean 90% of what he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Their FHC mods....
    They're good mods, Brent.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Bob Marley's Granddaughter To Sue California Police After They Mistook Her For An Airbnb Burglar

Three black women, one of whom is Bob Marley‘s granddaughter, were recently accused of burgling a home that they were actually Airbnb guests at.

Donisha Prendergast, a 33-year-old filmmaker as well as the descendant of the iconic reggae artist, and two of her friends — Kells Fyffe-Marshall and Komi-Oluwa Olafimihan — were confused for thieves as they were getting ready to leave their Airbnb in Rialto, California. According to a report from CBS News, the trio was packing their luggage when a neighbor called the cops on them, reportedly telling officers that she saw “three black people stealing stuff.” The neighbor had also reportedly waved at the group but they didn’t acknowledge her back, which contributed to her calling the police. Both Prendergast and Fyffe-Marshall posted a video of the incident on their social media.

If I thought for two seconds you could be held to your statements and beliefs could be changed I'd try but you go right along with so many others of your ilk. You will feign compassion but turn around and enable the worst of your side to thrive. I'm no euro hivemind, I BE AMERICAN. However you are a very bad mean man for calling me that! How over the top and vile of you. If I ever needed an example of what is wrong with you this is not the only place to turn, but it's almost as entertaining as your other delusional arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Bob Marley's Granddaughter To Sue California Police After They Mistook Her For An Airbnb Burglar

Three black women, one of whom is Bob Marley‘s granddaughter, were recently accused of burgling a home that they were actually Airbnb guests at.

Donisha Prendergast, a 33-year-old filmmaker as well as the descendant of the iconic reggae artist, and two of her friends — Kells Fyffe-Marshall and Komi-Oluwa Olafimihan — were confused for thieves as they were getting ready to leave their Airbnb in Rialto, California. According to a report from CBS News, the trio was packing their luggage when a neighbor called the cops on them, reportedly telling officers that she saw “three black people stealing stuff.” The neighbor had also reportedly waved at the group but they didn’t acknowledge her back, which contributed to her calling the police. Both Prendergast and Fyffe-Marshall posted a video of the incident on their social media.
    White woman says people should act like her and people will suddenly assume the people they are racially profiling are actually white so no need to call police.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

Iran's a bad actor? Uh... have you seen our allies?

If you're gonna disqualify countries from treaties based on whether they are a bad actor, we may as well abandon diplomacy
    Iran's a bad actor? Uh... Have you seen the United States?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The thing is, Trump is right about one thing: the Iran deal is bad.

The sunset clause makes it practically useless. And, I for one, am of the opinion that the Iranians, if they wanted to, could already make a bomb with what they have/know now anyway. All this deal, really, does is provide funds for the Iranians to develop their (long-range) missile capability, and fund their 'terrorist' groups in Yemen, Syria, and elsewhere in the middle east. Which, let's be clear about that at least, is exactly what the Iranians have been doing, right from the moment the deal came into effect.

The problem, obviously, is that unilateral withdrawl from the deal, by the US, opposed by, and unsupported by all other parties to the deal is just plain fucking stupid.

Not least because of the aledged reasoning behind the withdrawl: to give the US back leverage over Iran, supposedly to get a better deal.

Because, simply put, the US, by their unilateral withdrawl, has actually lost leverage over Iran. For the simple fact that the US has almost no economic ties with Iran. After the deal was done, these simply did not materialise. Europe, i.e., the EU is the biggest trading party with Iran, with everyone else as at fair distance.

So, if the idea was for the US to gain leverage over Iran for a better deal through economic sanctions, Trump, and the US, would need at least the EU countries to comply/withdraw as well. And Trump as spectacularly failed even the US's closest allies to follow him. Again. And if the EU passes blocking legislation, there is little to nothing the US treasury can do about it either. And there is a very good chance that the EU will do just that (even if only to provide some sort of clarity about what's going on, something the US government has singularily failed to provide themselves).

Trump really is a moron ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

And the EU is *greatly* pissed about this too which is not exactly great.

Breaking the Iran deal was a good move tbh. Iran having working nuclear weapons sounds like it'd make that part of the world a lot more interesting.

Seems like Israel is taking no time in assenting their dominance now they don't have some stupid bit of paper in their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.