hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2256 of 2274 FirstFirst ... 1256175621562206224622532254225522562257225822592266 ... LastLast
Results 45,101 to 45,120 of 45471

Thread: USA Politics Thread

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Ok, sorry for not religiously following every thread, I guess.
    it's a meme you dork
    Just me and my ��daddy��, hanging out I got pretty hungry�� so I started to pout �� He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy ���� and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ��cummies!�� Yeah! Yeah!���� I drink them!�� I slurp them!�� I swallow them whole�� �� It makes ��daddy�� ��happy�� so it's my only goal... ������Harder daddy! Harder daddy! ������ 1 cummy��, 2 cummy����, 3 cummy������, 4�������� I'm ��daddy's�� ��princess ��but I'm also a whore! �� He makes me feel squishy��!He makes me feel good��! ������He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ������ ������Wa-What!������

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Didn't want that "fiscal conservatism" anyway.

On Monday, Trump is slated to announce a new budget plan that will no longer seek to eliminate the deficit over the next decade, forfeiting a major Republican goal, according to three people familiar with the document. The plan will call for a range of spending cuts that reduce the growth of the deficit by $3 trillion over 10 years, but it will not attempt to balance the federal budget.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...935_story.html

Looking forward to Rand Paul committing sudoku on a Senate floor.
    Hahahaha ... for all the talk about him taking the fight to the Democrats/Liberals/etc., he's really taking the Republicans to the cleaners, isn't he.

I mean, this is decades of US Republicanism renounced!
    Balancing the budget is hardly a key policy of the GOP. It's a talking point but they've never really acted as if a balanced budget matters to them more than catering to the privileged interests they represent.
    Even if they've never acted on it, it is still a key plank of their platform, and one of the major points on their talking point memo whenever there's a ballot on anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    Just me and my ��daddy��, hanging out I got pretty hungry�� so I started to pout �� He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy ���� and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ��cummies!�� Yeah! Yeah!���� I drink them!�� I slurp them!�� I swallow them whole�� �� It makes ��daddy�� ��happy�� so it's my only goal... ������Harder daddy! Harder daddy! ������ 1 cummy��, 2 cummy����, 3 cummy������, 4�������� I'm ��daddy's�� ��princess ��but I'm also a whore! �� He makes me feel squishy��!He makes me feel good��! ������He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ������ ������Wa-What!������
    I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    I don't even.
    The ?'s are clearly steganographic tracking pixels the FBI is hiding in the kerning of the font on whatever cesspit on the internet he copied that from.
    meh

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Nah just vBulletin being terrible at emojis

Nah i am just being a terrible shitter for trying to use emojis on a forum version released in 2013.
    there, fixed your post.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    shut the fuck up nerds and get back to talking about politics or whatever this thread does

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    I don't even.
    The ?'s are clearly steganographic tracking pixels the FBI is hiding in the kerning of the font on whatever cesspit on the internet he copied that from.
    Tumblr?

it's a meme you dork

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    shut the fuck up nerds and get back to talking about politics or whatever this thread does
    M8 we're returning FHC to it's former glory, when politics wasn't a thing and memes ruled supreme

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

it's a meme you dork
    I don't even.
    Tumblr?
    Facebook/reddit it was pretty common copy pasta though that’s the shortened version.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    I don't even.
    Tumblr?
    Facebook/reddit it was pretty common copy pasta though that’s the shortened version.
    Glad I didn't have to google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    Bwahahaha.

Check please!

Spoiler:

丅口 乃乇 下卂工尺, 丫口凵 卄卂リ乇 丅口 卄卂リ乇 卂 リ乇尺丫 卄工厶卄 工㔿 丅口 凵��刀乇尺丂丅卂��刀 尺工匚长 卂��刀 从口尺丅丫. 丅卄乇 卄凵从口凵尺 工丂 乇乂丅尺乇从乇乚丫 丂凵乃丅乚乇, 卂��刀 山工丅卄口凵丅 卂 丂口乚工刀 厶尺卂丂尸 口下 丅卄乇口尺乇丅工匚卂乚 尸卄丫丂工匚丂 从口丂丅 口下 丅卄乇 丁口长乇丂 山工乚乚 厶口 口リ乇尺 卂 丅丫尸工匚卂乚 リ工乇山乇尺’丂 卄乇卂刀. 丅卄乇尺乇’丂 卂乚丂口 尺工匚长’丂 ��工卄工乚工丂丅工匚 口凵丅乚口口长, 山卄工匚卄 工丂 刀乇下丅乚丫 山口リ乇�� 工��丅口 卄工丂 匚卄卂尺卂匚丅乇尺工丂卂丅工口��- 卄工丂 尸乇尺丂口��卂乚 尸卄工乚口丂口尸卄丫 刀尺卂山丂 卄乇卂リ工乚丫 下尺口从 ��卂尺口刀��卂丫卂 リ口乚丫卂 乚工丅乇尺卂丅凵尺乇, 下口尺 工��丂丅卂��匚乇. 丅卄乇 下卂��丂 凵��刀乇尺丂丅卂��刀 丅卄工丂 丂丅凵下下; 丅卄乇丫 卄卂リ乇 丅卄乇 工��丅乇乚乚乇匚丅凵卂乚 匚卂尸卂匚工丅丫 丅口 丅尺凵乚丫 卂尸尸尺乇匚工卂丅乇 丅卄乇 刀乇尸丅卄丂 口下 丅卄乇丂乇 丁口长乇丂, 丅口 尺乇卂乚工丂乇 丅卄卂丅 丅卄乇丫’尺乇 ��口丅 丁凵丂丅 下凵����丫- 丅卄乇丫 丂卂丫 丂口从乇丅卄工��厶 刀乇乇尸 卂乃口凵丅 乚工下乇. 卂丂 卂 匚口��丂乇㔿凵乇��匚乇 尸乇口尸乚乇 山卄口 刀工丂乚工长乇 尺工匚长 & 从口尺丅丫 丅尺凵乚丫 卂尺乇 工刀工口丅丂- 口下 匚口凵尺丂乇 丅卄乇丫 山口凵乚刀��’丅 卂尸尸尺乇匚工卂丅乇, 下口尺 工��丂丅卂��匚乇, 丅卄乇 卄凵从口凵尺 工�� 尺工匚长’丂 乇乂工丂丅乇��丅工卂乚 匚卂丅匚卄尸卄尺卂丂乇 “山凵乃乃卂 乚凵乃乃卂 刀凵乃 刀凵乃,” 山卄工匚卄 工丅丂乇乚下 工丂 卂 匚尺丫尸丅工匚 尺乇下乇尺乇��匚乇 丅口 丅凵尺厶乇��乇リ’丂 尺凵丂丂工卂�� 乇尸工匚 下卂丅卄乇尺丂 卂��刀 丂口��丂. 工’从 丂从工尺长工��厶 尺工厶卄丅 ��口山 丁凵丂丅 工从卂厶工��工��厶 口��乇 口下 丅卄口丂乇 卂刀刀乚乇尸卂丅乇刀 丂工从尸乚乇丅口��丂 丂匚尺卂丅匚卄工��厶 丅卄乇工尺 卄乇卂刀丂 工�� 匚口��下凵丂工口�� 卂丂 刀卂�� 卄卂尺从口��’丂 厶乇��工凵丂 山工丅 凵��下口乚刀丂 工丅丂乇乚下 口�� 丅卄乇工尺 丅乇乚乇リ工丂工口�� 丂匚尺乇乇��丂. 山卄卂丅 下口口乚丂.. 卄口山 工 尸工丅丫 丅卄乇从. ��

Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    it's a meme you dork
    Apply reps

hahah

Perfect use of that gif

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Perfect use of that gif
    /r/retiredgifs

Powerful Joe Rogan had the great Jimmy Dore on the podcast today, it went as you'd expect

FoxNews Hannity discovers "secret sperm" in Obama's official portrait.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-portrait.html