hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2255 of 2412 FirstFirst ... 125517552155220522452252225322542255225622572258226523052355 ... LastLast
Results 45,081 to 45,100 of 48235

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Do me do me!
    M8 sorry I'm str8

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    My mistake.

You post like a faget.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Do me do me!
    M8 sorry I'm str8

My mistake.

You post like a faget.
    Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.

Shit now he got done twice.

Fuck.

i'm pretty sure that sort of thing is Nicholai's kink, so it's fine.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Did you confuse CE with Alistair?

sigh
    In my defence, that post did describe Alistair rather well.

sigh
    well, it should, it's addressed directly to him.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

sigh
    He quoted CE, not Alistair.

sigh
    Frysquint.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Didn't want that "fiscal conservatism" anyway.

On Monday, Trump is slated to announce a new budget plan that will no longer seek to eliminate the deficit over the next decade, forfeiting a major Republican goal, according to three people familiar with the document. The plan will call for a range of spending cuts that reduce the growth of the deficit by $3 trillion over 10 years, but it will not attempt to balance the federal budget.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...935_story.html

Looking forward to Rand Paul committing sudoku on a Senate floor.
    Hahahaha ... for all the talk about him taking the fight to the Democrats/Liberals/etc., he's really taking the Republicans to the cleaners, isn't he.

I mean, this is decades of US Republicanism renounced!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

sigh
    it's still a copy-pasta

look in the announce and bounce topic for the original.

also

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Viking, n.:

Ok, sorry for not religiously following every thread, I guess.

Ok, sorry for not religiously following every thread, I guess.
    it's a meme you dork
    Viking, n.:

None of this drama is of interest to me.

I can't even be arsed to look it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post

Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.

You must spread some Reputation around before deducting it from NoirAvlaa again.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before deducting it from NoirAvlaa again.
    Already done. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Didn't want that "fiscal conservatism" anyway.

On Monday, Trump is slated to announce a new budget plan that will no longer seek to eliminate the deficit over the next decade, forfeiting a major Republican goal, according to three people familiar with the document. The plan will call for a range of spending cuts that reduce the growth of the deficit by $3 trillion over 10 years, but it will not attempt to balance the federal budget.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...935_story.html

Looking forward to Rand Paul committing sudoku on a Senate floor.
    Hahahaha ... for all the talk about him taking the fight to the Democrats/Liberals/etc., he's really taking the Republicans to the cleaners, isn't he.

I mean, this is decades of US Republicanism renounced!
    Balancing the budget is hardly a key policy of the GOP. It's a talking point but they've never really acted as if a balanced budget matters to them more than catering to the privileged interests they represent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    :<