hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2403 of 2571 FirstFirst ... 140319032303235323932400240124022403240424052406241324532503 ... LastLast
Results 48,041 to 48,060 of 51418

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Very bad day for trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kremli...ence-committee
    The Senate Judiciary Committee said Wednesday that the Russian government apparently used the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.317cf5a4fe9c
    The Senate Intelligence Committee has determined the U.S. intelligence community was correct in assessing Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the aim of helping then-candidate Donald Trump, contradicting findings House Republicans reached last month.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...isclosure.html
    President Trump’s financial disclosure, released on Wednesday, revealed for the first time that he paid more than $100,000 to his personal attorney, Michael D. Cohen, as reimbursement for payment to a third-party.

The disclosure, released by the Office of Government Ethics, did not specify the purpose of the payment. However, Mr. Cohen has paid $130,000 to an adult film actress, Stephanie Clifford, who has claimed she had an affair with Mr. Trump.
    He is now being referred to possible prosecution from the ethics office, I will edit some more in once I can find the tweet.
    https://twitter.com/svdate/status/996816762732675073
    Last edited by LoKiPP; May 16 2018 at 09:03:27 PM.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

So has there been any evidence of actual collusion with Russia yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Yep he's gonna get impeached any day now

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...T.nav=top-news

Agents considered, then rejected, interviewing key Trump associates, which might have sped up the investigation but risked revealing the existence of the case. Top officials quickly became convinced that they would not solve the case before Election Day, which made them only more hesitant to act. When agents did take bold investigative steps, like interviewing the ambassador, they were shrouded in secrecy.

The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

In the Clinton case, Mr. Comey has said he erred on the side of transparency. But in the face of questions from Congress about the Trump campaign, the F.B.I. declined to tip its hand. And when The New York Times tried to assess the state of the investigation in October 2016, law enforcement officials cautioned against drawing any conclusions, resulting in a story that significantly played down the case.

Mr. Comey has said it is unfair to compare the Clinton case, which was winding down in the summer of 2016, with the Russia case, which was in its earliest stages. He said he did not make political considerations about who would benefit from each decision.

But underpinning both cases was one political calculation: that Mrs. Clinton would win and Mr. Trump would lose. Agents feared being seen as withholding information or going too easy on her. And they worried that any overt actions against Mr. Trump’s campaign would only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    about as much evidence of you having a functioning frontal lobe

Yes. Note that "evidence" is not a synonym for "proof" or even "conviction". But yeah there's a bunch of evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Yes. Note that "evidence" is not a synonym for "proof" or even "conviction". But yeah there's a bunch of evidence.
    M8...

At this point Trump could personally admit to it and the usual suspects on the left and the right would crawl out of their lair to dispute it

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Is that when we get Bernie?

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Is that when we get Bernie?
    No

There's a good chance that Pence is dirty enough and arrogant enough that he goes down as well. He was in the transition team, he knew about Flynn (and lied about it) and he was involved in the campaign planning. It could be he's clean, but he'd have had to be the most fuck-idle indifferent VP candidate ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

So... The NRA is a Russian cover?

I think there is some sort of justice here TBH. If the NRA had guns this wouldn't be a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's a good chance that Pence is dirty enough and arrogant enough that he goes down as well.
    Yes but how much of a rapist is he?

I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

He's definitely fried a few gaybois

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    By that I assume you mean he's a rump ranger. That much is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    By that I assume you mean he's a rump ranger. That much is obvious.
    I mean, it's not an unfair characterization that the Republican anti-gay crusader ends up resigning in shame because he fiddled with little boys or something. It has happened a lot. It's almost expected now.
    meh

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I'd honestly be more surprised if Trump wasn't a pedo given his remarks about his daughter

Not Pence though. I doubt that man has enough imagination for that. I mean, calling him a stick in the mud seems way to jovial and cheery.

Anyone who wants to discuss the Trump/Russia Investigation should read and be familiar with this New York Times piece. It's a bit long, but a very worthy read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...T.nav=top-news

So guys, I know FOX lies, and is dishonest, and I am dumb for reading them.

So I wanted to ask what lies and dishonesty is FOX telling/using in this article about other media selectively quoting then misrepresenting a Trump comment on MS-13 as being anti-immigrant racism:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-animals.html

Thanks for helping me see through Trumps and FOX's lies.