hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2397 of 2414 FirstFirst ... 1397189722972347238723942395239623972398239924002407 ... LastLast
Results 47,921 to 47,940 of 48275

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Not defending the chosen people but I've heard more than one interview this week with Palestinian parents determined to martyr themselves and their children.
    yes, weird how people start thinking like that when you lock them in what what has become arguably the world's largest ghettos while restricting access to food, water and power, while being subject to massive discrimination.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Please move last page+ to "Israeli/Middle Eastern Endless War Wankfest Politics" thread, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Please move last page+ to "Israeli/Middle Eastern Endless War Wankfest Politics" thread, thanks.
    Why? This was directly precipitated by the reckless, inhuman foreign policy of your very own pariah state.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Not defending the chosen people but I've heard more than one interview this week with Palestinian parents determined to martyr themselves and their children.
    yes, weird how people start thinking like that when you lock them in what what has become arguably the world's largest ghettos while restricting access to food, water and power, while being subject to massive discrimination.
    maybe they should stop voting for a terrorist organisation and get some peace deals going

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    maybe they should stop voting for a terrorist organisation and get some peace deals going
    You mean the israelis? It'd be nice, wouldn't it.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Maybe Israel should stop ignoring international law vis a vis occupation of territory seized during the six day war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Why? This was directly precipitated by the reckless, inhuman foreign policy of your very own pariah state.
    We’re going to reach out and make you lot miserable too m8, don’t worry.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nhs-pay-drugs/
    meh

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    When your neighbors are a bunch of genocidal arabs so radicalized that none of their neighbouring arab states want them I don't really see an issue with rational defense policy

the current round of shit is quite literately, Trump's fault, so no.

the problem with that narrative is that it's Israel that's pissing all over the agreements, not the Palestinians.

they haven't actually tried to conform to any of the existing or agreed upon settlements since Yitzhak Rabin was offed by a ultranationalist, but hey, let's not let the reality of what's actually going on down there get in the way, it's clearly the Palestinians fault right?

i mean it's not like Israel have aided and abetted in the creation of massive amounts of new settlements in clear violation to prior treaties and gone "lol, fuck you" when the Palestinians tried to get them to address it or anything.

When your neighbors are a bunch of genocidal arabs so radicalized that none of their neighbouring arab states want them I don't really see an issue with rational defense policy
    yes, because clearly the rational response to the establishment and oppression of a ethnostate is to meekly accept being a second class citizen, you're the sort of person who wanted Mandela executed for treason, aren't you?
    Last edited by Liare; May 15 2018 at 08:21:44 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    We’re going to reach out and make you lot miserable too m8, don’t worry.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nhs-pay-drugs/
    That's amazing

the current round of shit is quite literately, Trump's fault, so no.

the problem with that narrative is that it's Israel that's pissing all over the agreements, not the Palestinians.

they haven't actually tried to conform to any of the existing or agreed upon settlements since Yitzhak Rabin was offed by a ultranationalist, but hey, let's not let the reality of what's actually going on down there get in the way, it's clearly the Palestinians fault right?

i mean it's not like Israel have aided and abetted in the creation of massive amounts of new settlements in clear violation to prior treaties and gone "lol, fuck you" when the Palestinians tried to get them to address it or anything.

yes, because clearly the rational response to the establishment and oppression of a ethnostate is to meekly accept being a second class citizen, you're the sort of person who wanted Mandela executed for treason, aren't you?
    I'm sure the response of repeatedly voting for a terrorist organisation who have repeatedly vowed to exterminate Israel will encourage Israel to weaken border controls.

It's a shit situation on both sides, but Israel is limited in what they can actually do to diffuse the situation.

but Israel is limited in what they can actually do to diffuse the situation.
    I know this is you we're talking about but can you stop being a fucking mong

What's your suggestion? tear the fence down and let things go wild?

do you really think Hamas would stop investing every bit of money they get into rockets and actually build some infrastructure? (the same infrastructure they occasionally tear down and claim Israel did it for media sympathy)

I highly doubt it, they'll only stop when they're all dead or Israel is glass

do you really think Hamas would stop investing every bit of money they get into rockets and actually build some infrastructure? (the same infrastructure they occasionally tear down and claim Israel did it for media sympathy)

I highly doubt it, they'll only stop when they're all dead or Israel is glass
    Well they could knock off the "settlements" bullshit, that'd be a help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Xeno, here is a little lesson on how to have some humanity:

"We condemn the appalling, deadly violence in Gaza yesterday," said Rupert Colville, spokesperson for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights.

While acknowledging that some Palestinian demonstrators tried to damage the barbed wire fence that separates Gaza from Israel, Colville said that in the commissioner's view, attempts to cross or damage a fence "do not amount to a threat to life or serious injury and are not sufficient grounds for the use of live ammunition."

Lethal force, he said, should only be a measure of last resort.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ntent=20180515

This isn't a horde at their border, this is their own prisoners banging on the side of their cell.

But sure, what does the UN Human Rights Commissioner know?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Not indiscriminately shooting thousands of people for a laugh to impress your new mate donald would be a good start

Not indiscriminately shooting thousands of people for a laugh to impress your new mate donald would be a good start
    yeah I'm sure they just did it for giggles mate

now who's being the mong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Xeno, here is a little lesson on how to have some humanity:

"We condemn the appalling, deadly violence in Gaza yesterday," said Rupert Colville, spokesperson for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights.

While acknowledging that some Palestinian demonstrators tried to damage the barbed wire fence that separates Gaza from Israel, Colville said that in the commissioner's view, attempts to cross or damage a fence "do not amount to a threat to life or serious injury and are not sufficient grounds for the use of live ammunition."

Lethal force, he said, should only be a measure of last resort.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ntent=20180515

This isn't a horde at their border, this is their own prisoners banging on the side of their cell.

But sure, what does the UN Human Rights Commissioner know?
    >UN

You mean the organisation that's condemned Israel more times than they have every other nation combined?

I'm sure those were just molotovs of peace and slingshots of friendship, the poor palestinians wanted to give the Israelis hugs and sing kumbaya together.

No, you're right, they obviously shot a double amuputee in a wheelchair because he were a clear and present danger to national security

since when did you have a boner for israel? what they did was indefensible.

No, you're right, they obviously shot a double amuputee in a wheelchair because he were a clear and present danger to national security

since when did you have a boner for israel? what they did was indefensible.
    It's a very lovely media circus by Hamas and I'm astounded by how many people are buying it

Israel dumped thousands of leaflets saying that the protest had a high chance of violence breaking out and somehow it's their fault anyway

the loss of life is absolutely tragic, but not surprising, both sides are historically at fault.

Hamas has no interest in peace talks while their leaders get to live in luxury and Israel have no reason to lay off whilst Hamas is in charge, so idk what the solution is.
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; May 15 2018 at 08:44:32 PM.