hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2396 of 2413 FirstFirst ... 1396189622962346238623932394239523962397239823992406 ... LastLast
Results 47,901 to 47,920 of 48256

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Pretty much what Lark said. I'll just add that we knew about Irans nuclear program when they were trying to keep it a secret. We sabotaged their facilities (Stuxnet anyone?) and there were several mysterious deaths of scientists, engineers and managers in the secret program. That Iran now somehow has managed to restart their nuclear program under the nose of IAEA with the world watching is beyond ludicrous.
    And if there were anything untoward going on at undeclared facilities then no doubt our greatest ally would be all over it like in Iraq and Syria.
    nah, they're too busy machine-gunning Palestinians for being near a fence while the world-press wring their hands over how to blame the Palestinians for getting shot.
    They charged one of the most militarized borders with molotovs and slingshots, what the fuck did they expect?

It'll continue until they stop voting in Hamas (or if Hamas decides they want to stop playing political checkers with civilian lives for TV views)
    free translation : the world would be a better place if uppity brown people went back to their mud huts.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I hate to stick up for xenos opinion but no, youre a moron.

Brown people can be uppity if they like but if youre going to rush an armed israeli border with improvised weapons you cant really be shocked when you get shot

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

Brown people can be uppity if they like but if youre going to rush an armed israeli border with improvised weapons you cant really be shocked when you get shot
    That doesn't really give Israel the moral high ground though does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

theres no moral high ground to take in the israel/palestine situation anymore

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    pmuch

I don't think anyone is trying to give Israel morality points for the event, but I don't see how else you handle several thousand people charging your border with embedded insurgents directing them

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It'll continue until they stop voting in Hamas (or if Hamas decides they want to stop playing political checkers with civilian lives for TV views)
    This seems like victim blaming...
    About as victim blaming as blaming a criminal for charging a cop with a knife and being shot for it

several thousand people charging your border with embedded insurgents directing them
    wow

About as victim blaming as blaming a criminal for charging a cop with a knife and being shot for it
    How is this remotely the same?

A fair anology is a riot, everything your doing is victim blaming and white knighting Israel. Riots can be dealt with in a more non-lethal way if you want. Look at Hamburg.

Not sure I would call it "charging a border" since they aren't an independent nation. More like a containment barrier.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

A fair anology is a riot, everything your doing is victim blaming and white knighting Israel. Riots can be dealt with in a more non-lethal way if you want. Look at Hamburg.
    Yeah I'm sure a football stadium riot is comparable to a Hamas riot

Big terrorism apologia scenes

i'm sure if they'd got through the fence and into some Israeli settlement they'd have been entirely peaceful and nonviolent lmao

yea, the problem is that's not how it actually works down there.

pmuch

I don't think anyone is trying to give Israel morality points for the event, but I don't see how else you handle several thousand people charging your border with embedded insurgents directing them
    you should leave your basement more often, this is not how large crowd dynamics work.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

Yeah I'm sure a football stadium riot is comparable to a Hamas riot

Big terrorism apologia scenes

i'm sure if they'd got through the fence and into some Israeli settlement they'd have been entirely peaceful and nonviolent lmao
    he's referring to G20 you fucking moron. and pro-tip, they did a fucking terrible job at it, but didn't need gun down protesters because of that.

and criticising Israeli conduct is terrorism apologia now ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Xeno not virtue signaling shocker.

When youre so deep down the hating israel rabbithole that you cant see the difference between a riot in germany and the west bank.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    If you poke a cornered and injured dog long enough that it bites, it's okays to shoot the dog.

/weaboo reaper and hardman edna 2018
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Again, not a relevant point. No matter the reasons for the situation there currently, the reaction of israel is predictable so if people are still going to provoke that reaction thats on them.

But muh evil jews backbone etc

the reaction of israel is predictable so if people are still going to provoke that reaction thats on them.
    aye mate murdering children with snipers, perfectly rational thing to do

pipe down

predictable =/= rational.

I guess i should spell it out for the hard of reading. Israel does some awful vile shit on a regular basis and has no problem killing unarmed civilians with limited provocation. So giving them provocation is not a smart decision.

Not defending the chosen people but I've heard more than one interview this week with Palestinian parents determined to martyr themselves and their children.

So giving them provocation is not a smart decision.
    ah right so blame the murdered kids then, gotcha

oy vey