hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1608 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 608110815081558159816051606160716081609161016111618 ... LastLast
Results 32,141 to 32,160 of 32798

Thread: Slurp Slurp Slurp [USA Politics Thread]

  1. #32141
    NotXenosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    Whats wrong with your brain btw?

  2. #32142
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

    Implying he wouldnt be able to if he wanted to do it right now
    UKs got your backs mates. We got two aircraft carriers with no planes we can send.
    I think we still have a tank somewhere too. Greatest Britain!
    We can send our best soldier; the best leader of men we have ever produced, Larkonis Trassler to lead the fight back

  3. #32143
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

    Implying he wouldnt be able to if he wanted to do it right now
    UKs got your backs mates. We got two aircraft carriers with no planes we can send.
    I think we still have a tank somewhere too. Greatest Britain!
    We can send our best soldier; the best leader of men we have ever produced, Larkonis Trassler to lead the fight back
    HE has at least one of my axes. Probably an SG. Metal enough.
    meh

  4. #32144
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,739
    Armed with bottled baby poo and vomit

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  5. #32145
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    The whole point of that was that it showed the difference a couple years and a different administration made in how the media and retards like you view sharing terrorism intel with the evil Russians.
    That requires something called "context". Cherry-picking two seemingly opposite articles and putting them in a "imma just leave this here" tweet doesn't provide that.

    I'm not against you bringing up such things, just put some more effort into it.
    ...

    The whole fucking point of arranging the two articles side-by-side is that they are so far away different that it bogles the mind that they talk about pretty much the same kind of intel sharing.
    You can't infer the content of two articles based on just the headlines. You need context. It-

    ......

    You know what? Fuck it. It's not worth the effort explaining this to you.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  6. #32146

    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    827
    Trump bombs Assad.

    Trump friends with Putin.

    Does not compute.

  7. #32147

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,202
    Donald Trump to announce $350bn arms deal with Saudi Arabia

    Wow,congrats to the Americans,so many jobs will be created
    And congrats to the Saudis the toys hh

  8. #32148
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,739
    Bwuahaha

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  9. #32149

    Join Date
    May 25, 2011
    Posts
    185
    So here's my prediction.
    The special counsel finds lots of dodgy links, but no smoking gun.
    Trump achieves little and has lots of little screw ups and tantrums.
    Trumps popularity falls even further and the GOP don't do well in midterms, although gerrymandering means the losses aren't too bad.
    After the midterms the GOP establishment accept that Pence would be a better president and Trump is persuaded to step down before being pushed, with some Trumpish excuse.

  10. #32150
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post


    Free entertainment. Man, Trump manages to create more content than any other politician by not even trying. This will be hilarious.
    Will he though? He will just cozy up to them, lick some assholes and call himself brilliant negotiator, that's how you strike a deal etc. And Rak and likes will eat it up like there's no tomorrow.
    Pretty sure SA is one of the countries he should be tough on.
    Quoting for future reference.
    Is it time already?

  11. #32151
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Donald Trump to announce $350bn arms deal with Saudi Arabia

    Wow,congrats to the Americans,so many jobs will be created
    And congrats to the Saudis the toys hh
    Ah, nothing make patriots happier than selling weapons to the brown guys you like that are funding the other brown guys that you don't like.

  12. #32152
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Donald Trump to announce $350bn arms deal with Saudi Arabia

    Wow,congrats to the Americans,so many jobs will be created
    And congrats to the Saudis the toys hh
    Ah, nothing make patriots happier than selling weapons to the brown guys you like that are funding the other brown guys that you don't like.
    At least those 350bn won't be spent on funding terrorism. Flawless victory. Best president ever. 3842947d chess.

  13. #32153

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,202
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Donald Trump to announce $350bn arms deal with Saudi Arabia

    Wow,congrats to the Americans,so many jobs will be created
    And congrats to the Saudis the toys hh
    Ah, nothing make patriots happier than selling weapons to the brown guys you like that are funding the other brown guys that you don't like.
    At least those 350bn won't be spent on funding terrorism. Flawless victory. Best president ever. 3842947d chess.
    One Yemeni wearing rags and sandals, a 60 year old RPG and one portion of qat is able to out a Saudi convoy of 30 men. With the loss of 2.500.000 in materiél, equipment and training hours. There are twelve Yemenis, minus 1 who is livestreaming it and one who is smoking his hookah. So ten.

    Rags $2,50
    Sandals $0,75
    RPG $300
    Qat $0,60
    Training $0,20
    = $304,05

    It will take 14.000 Yemeni attacks to negate this arms deal, if all of it is actually used. However, this arms deal will turn to be much more expensive as they need to install ice cream vending machines in all vehicles.

    also, I'm a mathematical genius.

  14. #32154
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    10,444
    A GREAT and glorious thing it is
    To learn, for seven years or so,
    The Lord knows what of that and this,
    Ere reckoned fit to face the foe -
    The flying bullet down the Pass,
    That whistles clear: "All flesh is grass."

    Three hundred pounds per annum spent
    On making brain and body meeter
    For all the murderous intent
    Comprised in "villainous saltpetre".
    And after?- Ask the Yusufzaies
    What comes of all our 'ologies.

    A scrimmage in a Border Station-
    A canter down some dark defile
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail.

    The Crammer's boast, the Squadron's pride,
    Shot like a rabbit in a ride!

    No proposition Euclid wrote
    No formulae the text-books know,
    Will turn the bullet from your coat,
    Or ward the tulwar's downward blow.
    Strike hard who cares - shoot straight who can
    The odds are on the cheaper man.

    One sword-knot stolen from the camp
    Will pay for all the school expenses
    Of any Kurrum Valley scamp
    Who knows no word of moods and tenses,
    But, being blessed with perfect sight,
    Picks off our messmates left and right.

    With home-bred hordes the hillsides teem.
    The troopships bring us one by one,
    At vast expense of time and steam,
    To slay Afridis where they run.
    The "captives of our bow and spear"
    Are cheap, alas! as we are dear.


  15. #32155
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,818
    Sen. Graham just suggested that we should be investigating Hillary's Emails instead.

  16. #32156
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,246
    I see "but her emails" continues to be a valid meme

  17. #32157

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    5,442
    At least he doesn't want another Benghazi inquiry

  18. #32158
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,190
    Wasnt Donnie pretty loud about Hillary being in Saudi pocket and how they are funding terrorrism?

    Sent from my K007 using Tapatalk

  19. #32159
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post


    What's wrong with Trump being friends with Russians btw?
    You'll thank us for it when Poutine can't afford the gas to roll his t-90s through Slavenia.

    Implying he wouldnt be able to if he wanted to do it right now
    UKs got your backs mates. We got two aircraft carriers with no planes we can send.
    I think we still have a tank somewhere too. Greatest Britain!
    We can send our best soldier; the best leader of men we have ever produced, Larkonis Trassler to lead the fight back
    I would follow Lark to the gates of hell.. And then stand around while he tries to remember what he did with the key.



    Then take his stuff and drop roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  20. #32160
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    In the Shadows of the Trumpian Empire
    Posts
    10,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Sen. Graham just suggested that we should be investigating Hillary's Emails instead.
    I heard that if you turn out all the lights, look into a mirror, and say "she din doo nuffin!" three times in a row.....Hillary will appear and everything will be ok again.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •