hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2462 of 2527 FirstFirst ... 14621962236224122452245924602461246224632464246524722512 ... LastLast
Results 49,221 to 49,240 of 50538

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #49221
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    so you guys think there will be a democratic platform announced anytime soon? i mean, it's already mid-june.
    I thought they already did one with a Better Deal? No one seemed to care.
    Because it was shit.
    It needed something better than worn-out platitudes.

  2. #49222

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,172
    Google says Democrat Congressmen have an average age of 61, so the best you can hope for are ideas so old they're new again.

  3. #49223
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Google says Democrat Congressmen have an average age of 61, so the best you can hope for are ideas so old they're new again.
    Communism is back on the menu boys!

  4. #49224
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Superstition, fear, and jealousy.

  5. #49225
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    so you guys think there is any meaningful action being taken to take down the concentration camps for child immigrants, or is it just gonna fade into the background like all the other shit the current administration is doing?
    Party of Trump generally approves of child separation. Culture war is gonna get interesting

    https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAyMSf2?m=en-us&a=1
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  6. #49226
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    so you guys think there is any meaningful action being taken to take down the concentration camps for child immigrants, or is it just gonna fade into the background like all the other shit the current administration is doing?
    Party of Trump generally approves of child separation. Culture war is gonna get interesting

    https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAyMSf2?m=en-us&a=1
    Is this really a shock to anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  7. #49227

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,729
    Again, no, but accepting it as normal and not talking about it anymore because you're bored of it is exactly how this shit slides through.

  8. #49228
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Again, no, but accepting it as normal and not talking about it anymore because you're bored of it is exactly how this shit slides through.
    True.. I would fight this shit with my dieing breath, but we already tried the taking kids away from their families in stralia and that went so badly we will probably never try it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  9. #49229
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,533
    Fatty Kim is more popular among republicans than Pelosi, and you are surprised that they approve of separating children from their parents at the border? Seriously?

    This thing will slide because a serious section among the US people agree with it. They support the US's slide into fascism. Pure and simple.

    And it's going to get a lot worse ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  10. #49230
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,108

  11. #49231

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,693
    what a jolly good fellow ...

  12. #49232
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,428

  13. #49233
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,355

  14. #49234
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,311
    This is America.

  15. #49235

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,172
    Children do make good hostages.

  16. #49236
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,225
    Compliance will be rewarded.

  17. #49237

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,693
    US is a force of civilization for the rest of the world a bacon of liberty.

  18. #49238
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    US is a force of civilization for the rest of the world a bacon of liberty.


  19. #49239
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    US is a force of civilization for the rest of the world a bacon of liberty.
    Sizzlin’.

  20. #49240
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,311
    Space Force is a go.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •