hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2740 of 2772 FirstFirst ... 1740224026402690273027372738273927402741274227432750 ... LastLast
Results 54,781 to 54,800 of 55431

Thread: USA Politics Thread

that document is downright dripping with heresy and sin, the author should be burnt for his transgressions against the church of saint peter

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...itings-to-fbi/

Local state rep penned a Vanila ISIS insurgency manual, gets referred to FBI for investigation.

Seriously, shit gets weird on the other side of the mountains. It’s called Spokanistan for a reason.
    I'm not saying he's sane. But seriously, that article manages to imply that just war theory is a weird Christian ideology to justify holy war.

It's a mainstream western theory to justify war and underpins the right of national self defence. It has its basis in Christian ideology.
    No its nothing like just war theory. The reason why Thomas Aquinas still gets quoted today is because he has a fairly grounded analysis on the ethics of war for a 14th century theologian

This is just a lot of crazy evangelism on display. Here's a taste:

c. Make an offer of Peace before declaring war.
    i. Not a negotiation or compromise of righteousness.
    ii. Must surrender on terms of justice and righteousness:
    1. Stop all abortions;
    2. No same-sex marriage;
    3. No idolatry or occultism;
    4. No communism; and
    5. Must obey Biblical law.
    iii. If they yield – must pay share of work or taxes.
    iv. If they do not yield – kill all males.
    https://www.spokesman.com/documents/...cal-basis-war/
    I love this whole “must obey biblical law, but no communism” angle these people have worked themselves into. Have they ever read the New Testament, and what it has to say about property and wealth and government?
    Supply Side Biblical Law, dummy.
    This seems like a good time to link Supply Side Jesus.

edit: also this.
    Last edited by Nordstern; November 4 2018 at 01:44:11 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

I nearly split my sides at this.

Spectacular levels of manchild.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

I nearly split my sides at this.

Spectacular levels of manchild.

this 'man' is at least 40 years old

'freedom of thought fan'

the fuck is a nerdzerker anyway?

And why is it wearing clown makeup?

Wait. Wizards of the Coast. Is this guy pissed that females get to roll on the same height table in D&D now or something equally retarded?

Antifa should put him out of his misery.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; November 4 2018 at 03:38:15 AM.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...itings-to-fbi/

Local state rep penned a Vanila ISIS insurgency manual, gets referred to FBI for investigation.

Seriously, shit gets weird on the other side of the mountains. It’s called Spokanistan for a reason.
    I'm not saying he's sane. But seriously, that article manages to imply that just war theory is a weird Christian ideology to justify holy war.

It's a mainstream western theory to justify war and underpins the right of national self defence. It has its basis in Christian ideology.
    No its nothing like just war theory. The reason why Thomas Aquinas still gets quoted today is because he has a fairly grounded analysis on the ethics of war for a 14th century theologian

This is just a lot of crazy evangelism on display. Here's a taste:

c. Make an offer of Peace before declaringwar.
    i. Not a negotiation orcompromise of righteousness.
    ii. Must surrender on termsof justice and righteousness:
    1. Stop allabortions;
    2. No same-sexmarriage;
    3. No idolatry or occultism;
    4. No communism; and
    5. Must obey Biblical law.
    iii. Iftheyyield– must pay share of work or taxes.
    iv. Iftheydo not yield – kill all males.
    https://www.spokesman.com/documents/...cal-basis-war/
    I wasn't discussing the original text, I was pointing out that the Seattle Times article discussing this managed to imply that just war theory was batshit.

Just because he's batshit and references a theory doesn't make that theory batshit.

But, TBH from the linked text I couldn't see where just war theory was actually discussed by the Christian extremist. Which makes mentioning just war theory in the article even more irrelevant. It's bad journalism.
    Last edited by Kai; November 4 2018 at 06:57:40 AM.

Peace On Earth; Purity Of Essence

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Wait. Wizards of the Coast. Is this guy pissed that females get to roll on the same height table in D&D now or something equally retarded?

Without investigation, I suspect that he's one of those shitlers who think that nerd activities like video games, RPGs, etc. "belong" to chubby white cis-het geeks and any intrusion by or visibility of brown people, women, LGBT community, etc is an intrusion on "their" culture and anyway it's only happened because of "pandering" by the publishers (because the only TRUE gamers are chubby white cis-het male geeks, anyone else is just taking) and/or unfair pressure by feminist/sjw/liberal censors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Without investigation, I suspect that he's one of those shitlers who think that nerd activities like video games, RPGs, etc. "belong" to chubby white cis-het geeks and any intrusion by or visibility of brown people, women, LGBT community, etc is an intrusion on "their" culture and anyway it's only happened because of "pandering" by the publishers (because the only TRUE gamers are chubby white cis-het male geeks, anyone else is just taking) and/or unfair pressure by feminist/sjw/liberal censors.
    Gamers are the most oppressed class

Spoiler:

Truly, the new Shoah
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post

Spoiler:
    GAMERS RISE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

Spoiler:
    GAMERS RISE UP
    AND BE USEFUL IDIOTS FOR THE FASCISTS WHO DESPISE YOU
    I love Malcanis!

Spoiler:
    GAMERS RISE UP
    They have risen. #gamergate, overall activity of Anon in recent years, hundreds of "rational critics of feminist and SJW madness" on youtube. Gamers have risen and have given the world Trump.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    More like Breitbart realized they had their own pet army of socially retarded young white males and got Milo to jumpstart Gamergate

We're /still/ dealing with the idiot fallout years later

Spoiler:
    GAMERS RISE UP
    AND BE USEFUL IDIOTS FOR THE FASCISTS WHO DESPISE YOU
    "But I thought the fascists were my friend even though im a failure in all areas of life?!"

alt-right le based gamers are the modern day version of Hans, the unemployed metalworker in the "Don't be a sucker" anti-fascist film from WWII.

Last edited by Approaching Walrus; November 4 2018 at 01:15:13 PM.

p much

low status young men are the traditional pawns of choice
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    More like Breitbart realized they had their own pet army of socially retarded young white males and got Milo to jumpstart Gamergate

Anita is a attention seeking lying whore and entire world mainstream left and center should not have stood behind her in lockstep. It was when everyone was first standing up to support poor victim Anita that "gamers" started expanding their hate to all feminists and to all liberals.

But talking about sexism in games was much safer thing to talk about than unresolved issues of 2008 crisis or Arab Spring bringing only chaos, civil wars and terrorism instead of democracy nor any other actual major issues that mainstream politics should have been handling in 2013, 2014 period.

And yes games were and are sexist because to AAA producers white basement dwellers with disposable income were the target demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Anita is a attention seeking lying whore and entire world mainstream left and center should not have stood behind her in lockstep. It was when everyone was first standing up to support poor victim Anita that "gamers" started expanding their hate to all feminists and to all liberals.

But talking about sexism in games was much safer thing to talk about than unresolved issues of 2008 crisis or Arab Spring bringing only chaos, civil wars and terrorism instead of democracy nor any other actual major issues that mainstream politics should have been handling in 2013, 2014 period.

And yes games were and are sexist because to AAA producers white basement dwellers with disposable income were the target demographic.
    Ah yes it's her fault people are being cunts. No, sorry, that people *have* to be cunts in response. Totally.

And nice bit of whatabout idiocy after. People can care about multiple things at once you absolute donkey. Not even going to address the last bit or how you seem to think it's some sort of natural excuse.

No, gtfo. This is fucking dumb.
    Last edited by Isyel; November 4 2018 at 03:15:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

Spoiler:
    GAMERS RISE UP
    They have risen. #gamergate, overall activity of Anon in recent years, hundreds of "rational critics of feminist and SJW madness" on youtube. Gamers have risen and have given the world Trump.
    But they will still happily glaze themselves in whatever the gay game designers at EA and Activision decide to jizz their way...
    meh