hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2735 of 2772 FirstFirst ... 1735223526352685272527322733273427352736273727382745 ... LastLast
Results 54,681 to 54,700 of 55431

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Meanwhile i'd blame education and media they grew up with. Something democrats will never do anything about because having obedient manbabies for population is profitable.

But yeah sure you just gotta displace trump with clinton and everything will be fine again.
    You do realize the media these pieces of right wing shit listened to (at the exclusion of the truth), is basically full of people who worship at the alter of Goebbels.

The airwaves in this country are full of right wing lies masquerading as news, but it is all lies. My whole final solution to the republican problem schtick is completely based on shit I hear the right wing media in this country say, just twisted to point at them, so...

We should ban the media that made them do this, I completely agree. News that is all lies deserves no voice. Untruth in the news should be punishable harshly. I completely agree.
    meh

That's some commie talk right there m8

I predict a ramping up of attacks into a full blown 'troubles' after the November elections if the Democrats win the house back.

Meanwhile i'd blame education and media they grew up with....having obedient manbabies for population is profitable.
    I find the inherent irony of a putin fellating fool like you having this opinion utterly hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Meanwhile i'd blame education and media they grew up with. Something democrats will never do anything about because having obedient manbabies for population is profitable.

But yeah sure you just gotta displace trump with clinton and everything will be fine again.
    You do realize the media these pieces of right wing shit listened to (at the exclusion of the truth), is basically full of people who worship at the alter of Goebbels.

The airwaves in this country are full of right wing lies masquerading as news, but it is all lies. My whole final solution to the republican problem schtick is completely based on shit I hear the right wing media in this country say, just twisted to point at them, so...

We should ban the media that made them do this, I completely agree. News that is all lies deserves no voice. Untruth in the news should be punishable harshly. I completely agree.
    You tell um'!

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

You tell um'!
    Well, that's the thing right, this is all asinine, because nothing is going to change, until people get pissed off enough to make it change. I do think that the United States ended in 2016 when McConnell and the Senate Republicans refused to do their jobs. Unfortunately Obama was weak and let them get away with it, but that's really when this was all over. If the senate doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, why should anyone else? At this point, we're waiting for the shooting to start, tbh. As the nearing walrus says, the attacks are going to increase now.
    meh

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.
    Hint: this blurb isn’t from a Democratic Party platform...

Time to start learning Mandarin boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Signed up for a course at ucl last month, start in Jan. Really looking forward to it actually, even though it's for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Signed up for a course at ucl last month, start in Jan. Really looking forward to it actually, even though it's for work.
    Its really interesting, i learned a bit for business and was planning to do more.

However, fuck Cantonese. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    ...student’s fixed beliefs...
    What is wrong with conservatism in one, simultaneously evil and ignorant phrase.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Its really interesting, i learned a bit for business and was planning to do more.

I'm looking forward to it, also apparently no verb endings? If so that's p cool.

I'm looking forward to it, also apparently no verb endings? If so that's p cool.
    No conjugation, tenses, plurals or gender. The difficulty (and it is difficult for an English speaker) is the tones. Master that and you're sorted.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The US will have an obsession with literally any issue which allows them to avoid talking about redistribution of wealth or creating a more equal society.
    Did you listen to the lecture I linked? Republicans have had absolutely no qualms with discussing redistribution of wealth since the late 1800s.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

No conjugation, tenses, plurals or gender. The difficulty (and it is difficult for an English speaker) is the tones. Master that and you're sorted.
    Sweet, hate conjugation.

What is wrong with conservatism in one, simultaneously evil and ignorant phrase.
    Note that this was about K-12 student curricula. I don’t know about you, but I don’t think that 10 year olds should have much in the way of “fixed beliefs.”

Note that this was about K-12 student curricula. I don’t know about you, but I don’t think that 10 year olds should have much in the way of “fixed beliefs.”
    10yr old boy "Girls have Cooties"
    Conservative educator "Son, your beliefs are fixed"

18yr old boy "I don't won't Conversion Therapy!"
    Conservative educator "We can change you, it's for the best."

Does that include things like Kosher eating and wearing of the hajib?

The debate over parents rights to teach their children certain beliefs is often made in relation to specific Republican-Christian ideas. But it also is in place, and public schools generally to to respect, "fixed beliefs" of other religious faiths and culture groups as well.

So it comes back to asking will we not allow K-12 year olds to wear religious clothing, or to be offered only religious appropriate foods, because they shouldn't have fixed beliefs at that age?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Does that include things like Kosher eating and wearing of the hajib?

The debate over parents rights to teach their children certain beliefs is often made in relation to specific Republican-Christian ideas. But it also is in place, and public schools generally to to respect, "fixed beliefs" of other religious faiths and culture groups as well.

So it comes back to asking will we not allow K-12 year olds to wear religious clothing, or to be offered only religious appropriate foods, because they shouldn't have fixed beliefs at that age?
    A. whataboutism
    B. You can teach critical thinking and be respectful of religious practices

It's ok guys not fascist rhetoric at all at play, just hysterical lefties losing their shit.

Bout them ads Trump is promoting. :Thonk:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/31/p...rms/index.html