hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2731 of 2772 FirstFirst ... 1731223126312681272127282729273027312732273327342741 ... LastLast
Results 54,601 to 54,620 of 55431

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    So this Jacob Wohl dude who supposedly broke the "scandalous story" is a "head" of "Surefire Intelligence" company that claims to be founded by "ex-Mossad".
    In the "employees" section, the "Tel Aviv Station Chief" is an Israeli supermodel and the "Financial Investigator" in Zurich is Christoph Waltz.

Further proof that LinkedIn is cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Ah guess thats why he didnt attend my birthday party. #lesssad

So today I heard a right wing talk show host use the “the creators of the 14 amendment could not have imagined a situation with so many illegals”. I wonder how that will play out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Further proof that LinkedIn is cancer.
    Don Rumata viewed your profile.
    Congratulate Don Rumata for 1 year and 6 months as Principal Shitposter at FHC
    You appeared in 0 searches this week

"International Business" undergrad? That's a new one on me lol

Why are these right wing agitators always so fucking stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Well, I’m not sure exactly, but it doesn’t hurt that the average right wing agitatee is even stupider.

:Obama:

He managed to get a life ban from working in financial sector at age 20, i.e. before he could legally buy a beer. That takes some talent.

https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet...11&contrib=NFA

He managed to get a life ban from working in financial sector at age 20, i.e. before he could legally buy a beer. That takes some talent.

lol. I guess that probably is the answer. Expose these shitbags where they exist and exclude them from society. Don't give them jobs. Don't buy goods and services from them. Don't rent them your labor. We need a real time list of companies and individuals who have made donations to the Republican party so they can be boycotted.

Starve the Republican Party of Money, until it's small enough to drown in a bathtub.

Then do so.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; October 31 2018 at 12:08:11 AM.
    meh

So today I heard a right wing talk show host use the “the creators of the 14 amendment could not have imagined a situation with so many illegals”. I wonder how that will play out for him...
    Anything in service of the cause. And the cause is a patriarchal, christian white ethno-state.

Any "scandal" and "conspiracy" they drum up they have dreamed of doing themselves. Attacking the constitution included (see the red-state led push for a constitutional convention).

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    I'd like everyone to set aside an hour to listen to an excellent lecture on the history of the Republican party, and how it changed over the years.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/1...publican_party

Heather Cox Richardson says the principles, and the contradictions, of the Republican Party reflect the principles of America: equality of opportunity, equality under the law, and protection of property.

Boston College history professor Heather Cox Richardson spoke at the Minnesota Historical Society's "History Forum" about her newest book, "To Make Men Free: A History of the Republican Party." The event was held October 13, 2018.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Ooooh, oh dear god lol! I didnt get it at first. I though he was announcing that they (FBI?) had found out it was an attempt to falsely accuse Mueller... I guess that still holds true, just not like Whol wanted perhaps. What a colossal idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Turks are agai killing the US kurdish allies, i wonder what US will do....

"allies"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Expendable pawns more like

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    President Trump is vowing to sign an executive order that would seek to end the right to U.S. citizenship for children born in the United States to noncitizens, a move most legal experts say runs afoul of the Constitution.

The action, which Trump previewed in a television clip broadcast Tuesday, would be the most aggressive by a president elected to office pledging to take a hard line on immigration, an issue he has revived in advance of next week’s midterm elections.

“We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States for 85 years with all of those benefits,” Trump said during an interview with Axios scheduled to air as part of a new HBO series starting this weekend. “It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous. And it has to end.”

Whether the move is legal, Trump seemed to welcome the controversy his comments ignited. The White House has been intent on stoking a debate over immigration as a way to motivate Trump’s base to turn out for midterm elections in which Republicans risk losing the House.
    Interestingly, the one thing I've not heard any of the media ask in this issue-of-the-moment is this: Is birthright citizenship for illegal aliens good or bad, should it be the law, and...why?

Is it a good thing FHC? Why (or why not)?
    Except a few bizarre situations*) I find birthright citizenship much more rational/logical than e.g. the German "blood (and honor)" way of doing it.

Back in the 1990s, Helmut Kohl abused this to ensure his voter base, when he invited thousands of German-stemming Russians to migrate to Germany. The definition of "German heritage" was applied so broadly, that the joke back in the day was "If one of your ancestors ever owned a German shepherd dog, your eligible for German citizenship.".

Contrast these to those Turks for example, whose grandparents migrated to Germany, their parents are born here and so are they. Their Hesse dialect is better than their Turkish, yet they need to apply for citizenship whereas the before mentioned group - although generations had nothing to do with Germany at all, are good to go.

*) E.g. Airplanes are considered territory of the country the airline operates in, so a birth happening on board would grant you citizenship.

If the youngling will receive proper education and not shit in the street then why not.

If a country can't take in an immigrant as a child and turn them into a positive asset then it has failed as a nation and is a declining power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    President Trump is vowing to sign an executive order that would seek to end the right to U.S. citizenship for children born in the United States to noncitizens, a move most legal experts say runs afoul of the Constitution.

The action, which Trump previewed in a television clip broadcast Tuesday, would be the most aggressive by a president elected to office pledging to take a hard line on immigration, an issue he has revived in advance of next week’s midterm elections.

“We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States for 85 years with all of those benefits,” Trump said during an interview with Axios scheduled to air as part of a new HBO series starting this weekend. “It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous. And it has to end.”

Whether the move is legal, Trump seemed to welcome the controversy his comments ignited. The White House has been intent on stoking a debate over immigration as a way to motivate Trump’s base to turn out for midterm elections in which Republicans risk losing the House.
    Interestingly, the one thing I've not heard any of the media ask in this issue-of-the-moment is this: Is birthright citizenship for illegal aliens good or bad, should it be the law, and...why?

Is it a good thing FHC? Why (or why not)?
    Except a few bizarre situations*) I find birthright citizenship much more rational/logical than e.g. the German "blood (and honor)" way of doing it.

Back in the 1990s, Helmut Kohl abused this to ensure his voter base, when he invited thousands of German-stemming Russians to migrate to Germany. The definition of "German heritage" was applied so broadly, that the joke back in the day was "If one of your ancestors ever owned a German shepherd dog, your eligible for German citizenship.".

Contrast these to those Turks for example, whose grandparents migrated to Germany, their parents are born here and so are they. Their Hesse dialect is better than their Turkish, yet they need to apply for citizenship whereas the before mentioned group - although generations had nothing to do with Germany at all, are good to go.

*) E.g. Airplanes are considered territory of the country the airline operates in, so a birth happening on board would grant you citizenship.
    What I don't understand is why Aliastar thinks having people with the potential to be born stateless in your nation, due to a contrivance of law - is a moral, just, ethical or practical thing to do. I mean, how do you deport someone with no birth nation? Hope their birth parents nation will take them in??? I didn't even bother answering the original question because it was so fucking stupid.