Page 2845 of 2845 FirstFirst ... 184523452745279528352842284328442845
Results 56,881 to 56,883 of 56883

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

They also said they viewed foundation emails from 2002 discussing deals with the government of Mozambique. Moynihan said this was evidence that the Clinton Foundation was working on behalf of foreign governments even though the foundation’s stated mission in IRS filings at the time was to build Bill Clinton’s presidential library.
    Those damn sneaky Mozambicans.
    Same concept is putting Trump aides in prison. Keep that in mind.
    No, not at all. I'm pretty sure Mozambique can't afford to buy people more than like a couple cups of coffee...
    Actually, one thing that's come out into the open in the last few years is how pathetically cheap it is to bribe a senator.

Sorry, not "bribe", 'contribute towards their campaign fund'. My bad.
    At one point I wanted to sardonically create a crowd funding site with the express purpose of allowing the general public to counter bribe contribute by tracking issues and tracing the money from the lobbyists for people and letting them make decisions about where the org, which would be a PAC, spends its money. If nothing else, lets make it farcical and really fucking expensive for the lobby.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; December 15 2018 at 08:13:20 PM.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

They also said they viewed foundation emails from 2002 discussing deals with the government of Mozambique. Moynihan said this was evidence that the Clinton Foundation was working on behalf of foreign governments even though the foundation’s stated mission in IRS filings at the time was to build Bill Clinton’s presidential library.
    Those damn sneaky Mozambicans.
    Same concept is putting Trump aides in prison. Keep that in mind.
    No, not at all. I'm pretty sure Mozambique can't afford to buy people more than like a couple cups of coffee...
    Actually, one thing that's come out into the open in the last few years is how pathetically cheap it is to bribe a senator.

Sorry, not "bribe", 'contribute towards their campaign fund'. My bad.
    At one point I wanted to sardonically create a crowd funding site with the express purpose of allowing the general public to counter bribe contribute by tracking issues and tracing the money from the lobbyists for people and letting them make decisions about where the org, which would be a PAC, spends its money. If nothing else, lets make it farcical and really fucking expensive for the lobby.
    Like, at least force them to bid a bit higher? Yeah.

I'm also reminded of a Daily show segment where they bought some poor dude's debt of thousands for not even pennies on the dollar. It was something sickeningly small like $37 or $58 to release this guy from thousands in liabilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Test PAC Please Ignore was a thing.

I'm also reminded of a Daily show segment where they bought some poor dude's debt of thousands for not even pennies on the dollar. It was something sickeningly small like $37 or $58 to release this guy from thousands in liabilities.
    I'm reminded of the guy who, knowledgeable in the workings of health insurance due to his career, purchased his own medical debt, then forgave it.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...