hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2459 of 2655 FirstFirst ... 145919592359240924492456245724582459246024612462246925092559 ... LastLast
Results 49,161 to 49,180 of 53098

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Why do I have the feeling Dolan Drumpf was breastfed until he was like 13 or something
    because his hairs so shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/polit...eam/index.html

Trump Lawyer Cohen dumps his legal team.
    He's gonna flip and it's gonna be glorious

This could be a hell of a week. Cohen is expected to start cooperating.

Manafort's got a hearing on Friday for witness tampering.

FBI OIG report is coming out, I think on Thursday.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/polit...eam/index.html

Trump Lawyer Cohen dumps his legal team.
    He's gonna flip and it's gonna be glorious

This could be a hell of a week. Cohen is expected to start cooperating.

Manafort's got a hearing on Friday for witness tampering.

FBI OIG report is coming out, I think on Thursday.
    No shortage of

Oh yeah! He's gonna get impeached ANY DAY NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    That day being after the november elections if the blue team gets a majority

He can already be impeached for violating the emoluments clause.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Let's just stick with censure and can the talk of impeachment.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

To be fair I don't think impeachment is the goal here. If he is guilty of collusion with a foreign government (and that's a BIG if) then just kicking him our of power should only be the first step, realistically he should be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

I'm just really interested to see how far he was willing to go to win something he didn't really want to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    To be fair I don't think impeachment is the goal here. If he is guilty of collusion with a foreign government (and that's a BIG if) then just kicking him our of power should only be the first step, realistically he should be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

I'm just really interested to see how far he was willing to go to win something he didn't really want to do.
    The one thing that might save him is if he didn't actually want the help because he didn't want to win. His kids, on the other hand, appear to be neck-deep in it. And profiting handsomely: Jared and Ivanka made more than $80 million last year.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Right after Russia gives Crimea back.

I'm amazed how many people here sound really convinced something big is gonna happen. I guess I haven't been following the 'murican news closely enough but I'll eat my hat if anything actually happens.*

*I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

The one thing that might save him is if he didn't actually want the help because he didn't want to win. His kids, on the other hand, appear to be neck-deep in it. And profiting handsomely: Jared and Ivanka made more than $80 million last year.
    Well exactly.. Not wanting the help or not knowing about it is not collusion.. If the people around him did it and he wasn't aware that it was going on then hes golden, but they aren't (or shouldn't be).

I mean it doesnt look great that he tried to crush the investigation in the most ham fisted way possible, but seeing everything else that he does even if he didnt know anything and was in fact innocent he would probably still do exactly what he did because hes also doesnt appear to be that bright.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Canada, US and Mexico got awarded World Cup 2026. Internet took about .3 of a second to come up with #CUM2026.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Well exactly.. Not wanting the help or not knowing about it is not collusion.. If the people around him did it and he wasn't aware that it was going on then hes golden, but they aren't (or shouldn't be).

I mean it doesnt look great that he tried to crush the investigation in the most ham fisted way possible, but seeing everything else that he does even if he didnt know anything and was in fact innocent he would probably still do exactly what he did because hes also doesnt appear to be that bright.
    It's not collusion anyway. Collusion isn't a crime. Why do you think the cheato rants about "no collusion" all the time? It's a misdirect.

It's an investigation into a criminal conspiracy, which drumpf can go down for even if he maintained a fire-gap between himself and the people that sorted out the Russian interference on his behalf.

There are a set of American laws designed to bring down criminal Don's (how apt) that use middle-men to keep their own hands technically clean. That's why all the money laundering and financial relations between the campaign members are key and why the investigation has to reach out wider than just the man-babies campaign.

Nah, he's not gonna get impeached. At this point it's more likely he'll become a dictator.
    Dems won't sweep November and Republicans will maintain their majority. By the time the 2020 election comes around Russia will be so balls deep that even if Donnie doesn't legitimately win the election Putler will fix it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

It's not collusion anyway. Collusion isn't a crime. Why do you think the cheato rants about "no collusion" all the time? It's a misdirect.

It's an investigation into a criminal conspiracy, which drumpf can go down for even if he maintained a fire-gap between himself and the people that sorted out the Russian interference on his behalf.

There are a set of American laws designed to bring down criminal Don's (how apt) that use middle-men to keep their own hands technically clean. That's why all the money laundering and financial relations between the campaign members are key and why the investigation has to reach out wider than just the man-babies campaign.
    I think the point here is that impeachment is not on the table because that procedure will take too long. Mueller is going to be busy for at least another year, if not more, before he can prove anything, if he can. Even if Cohen flips, or Manafort flips. Then, even with both Congress and Senate turned blue (unlikely), it will take a long time to get done. By that time Donnie will lose the election, or not even run, and he won´t be able to be impeached.

An interesting question then is then what? What will become of Mueller's investigation? Because it is possible that will, then, be charged and tried, and, if convicted, spend time in jail. Perhaps not likely, but possible I think ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Watergate took over 2 years and was hugely less complicated you semi sentient nose goblin
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

I think the point here is that impeachment is not on the table because that procedure will take too long. Mueller is going to be busy for at least another year, if not more, before he can prove anything, if he can. Even if Cohen flips, or Manafort flips. Then, even with both Congress and Senate turned blue (unlikely), it will take a long time to get done. By that time Donnie will lose the election, or not even run, and he won´t be able to be impeached.

An interesting question then is then what? What will become of Mueller's investigation? Because it is possible that will, then, be charged and tried, and, if convicted, spend time in jail. Perhaps not likely, but possible I think ...
    What will happen next?
    His near family get even more rich from the shit he is doing and he gets to play golf 24/7 while the SS and the caddy call him Mr. President.
    Win/win in his book at his age.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Maybe Trumps goal is to build a hotel in Pyongyang and move to North Korea after his term is over so he can't be extradited.

If Trump did get impeached after functionally using the Constitution to wipe his ass, how long does anyone think it would be before Pence pardoned him? Ten seconds? Twenty?

He is the apex definition of White and Privileged in a country that flagellates itself to reward both traits. There will be no jail time for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    If Trump did get impeached after functionally using the Constitution to wipe his ass, how long does anyone think it would be before Pence pardoned him? Ten seconds? Twenty?

He is the apex definition of White and Privileged in a country that flagellates itself to reward both traits. There will be no jail time for Trump.
    President can't pardon state-level charges. So he gets charged by the state of NY or NJ, he doesn't get out of jail free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

President can't pardon state-level charges. So he gets charged by the state of NY or NJ, he doesn't get out of jail free.
    And what state-level crimes are being investigated? Thus far everything is being done at the federal level, both in Virginia and the SDNY. All indictments and charges, as well as guilty pleas, have been carried out in federal courts, relating to federal crimes.

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible that in the course of arranging to peddle influence on behalf of Russian oligarchs, some form of state statute was violated somewhere. Maybe Mueller is just playing those cards close enough to avoid tipping off Trumps remaining legal team. But it's not clear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.