hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2430 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1430193023302380242024272428242924302431243224332440 ... LastLast
Results 48,581 to 48,600 of 49448

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    LGBTQBAH community, blacks, asians hispanics, gotta catch all of the oppressed groups!
    Wait, what is Q?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    LGBTQBAH community, blacks, asians hispanics, gotta catch all of the oppressed groups!
    Wait, what is Q?
    Questioning or Queer

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    When inequality benefits you, equality is a threat so you'd better make fun of it!

(idk why the idea that minority groups should band together causes such mockery and fear~~~~)
    Because the gay community and "people of color", although they have some overlap, are not the same "community". Just maybe?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    When inequality benefits you, equality is a threat so you'd better make fun of it!

(idk why the idea that minority groups should band together causes such mockery and fear~~~~)
    Because the gay community and "people of color", although they have some overlap, are not the same "community". Just maybe?
    maybe eventually they'll form a majority and straight white men will be a minority, a concept that utterly terrifies so many shitters

I'm really sorry but just being remembered that being "cis hetero" makes me a bad guy by default kinda pisses on off. As in "screw global warming, screw Iran, screw North Korea, screw keeping actual nazis in check... Trump 2020!"

I still hope this turns out to be grossly misinterpreted or just fake.

A known provocateur comes with a turned on camera after closing hours, when several customers already turned down... and people get fired for not serving her. And their CEO says that that is the least the bakery could do. What? Should they be branded on their foreheads? Or send to reeducation camps? Not to mention the irony that they could have very likely be fired for serving customers after working hours.

I'm still in shock. Entire thing sounds exactly like 100% fake articles those kids in Macedonia were writing for Breitbart before the election. But if you say its genuine... dear god...

There we go

dzajic is right tho and those people who were fired should sue the fuck out of that bakery and the instigator for defamation (if that's the whole story)
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    The US's hardass attitude to low wage workers is a bigger problem than the twitter hate mob will ever be.
    That depends on how much damage you think the twitter hate mob does in general. Look at PETA. I'm big on animal rights and I think PETA has done massive amounts of damage to animals by shutting down the dialogue. People's minds turn off when they hear about it. You could blame the people's whose minds turn off, and sure I do too, but I also blame PETA.

Got an underprivileged group that's genuinely in need of assistance? Now you have to yell louder than all the other oppressed groups which make up basically every person on the planet with a grievance.
    Last edited by Frug; June 3 2018 at 08:54:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    dzajic is right tho and those people who were fired should sue the fuck out of that bakery and the instigator for defamation (if that's the whole story)
    Well, the story is lame, but doesn't make me want to vote for Trump or ignore climate change.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Well, the story is lame, but doesn't make me want to vote for Trump or ignore climate change.
    pretty much, nobody ever said even people with good intentions couldn't be self defeating

Yeah but you're one person.

I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Yeah but you're one person.
    the people who would vote Trump over it are already retarded and voted Trump anyway

the people who would vote Trump over it are already retarded and voted Trump anyway
    As a subhuman, I don't expect you to understand people.

Because it's being forced upon them and not all get along well with each other. Are you really that daft?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

Because it's being forced upon them and not all get along well with each other. Are you really that daft?
    oh no, they're being forced to be around brown people and can't handle it? the worlds smallest violin is playing

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

pretty much, nobody ever said even people with good intentions couldn't be self defeating
    So you think the bakery had good intentions when they fired their two employees?

By the way, the bakery referring to the LGBTQPOC community is not "forcing gays to be around brown people" or whatever you are playing a violin over. It is just dumb to lump them all together.

So you think the bakery had good intentions when they fired their two employees?

By the way, the bakery referring to the LGBTQPOC community is not "forcing gays to be around brown people" or whatever you are playing a violin over. It is just dumb to lump them all together.
    I think you left the W out of your alphabet soup there Dorvil. Or do you think women aren't really people, eh?