hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2254 of 2585 FirstFirst ... 125417542154220422442251225222532254225522562257226423042354 ... LastLast
Results 45,061 to 45,080 of 51688

Thread: USA Politics Thread

deficits doesn't matter for nations that issue sovereign currency, it was never not a cover for "fuck the poor".

trump is just tossing it in the bin because "fuck the poor" is politically acceptable to say now, to such a extend that chunks of the electorate will celebrate it.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Oh America you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, America.

Edit: Wait, another word that starts with f that's what I mean..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

fabulously fucking facist

Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    White House budget proposes increase to defense spending and cuts to safety net, but federal deficit would remain

...well offcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    White House budget proposes increase to defense spending and cuts to safety net, but federal deficit would remain

...well offcourse
    All bills come due in time :P

...well offcourse
    What people need to understand that White House budget is nothing but a political statement. Congress appropriates the funds, not the President.

The WH budget proposal is meaningless. Children's letters to Santa are more relevant to the actual budgeting process on Capitol Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

...well offcourse
    What people need to understand that White House budget is nothing but a political statement. Congress appropriates the funds, not the President.

The WH budget proposal is meaningless. Children's letters to Santa are more relevant to the actual budgeting process on Capitol Hill.
    True, but it's at least a statement of priorities, a "Here's what I'd like to do" list. A Presidential Christmas list of sorts.

And his list basically shits all over his voters and abandons the Republican pledge to try to balance the budget.

Not that any of that is a surprise.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

A republican president sends a budget to a republican senate and house. It's got a little bit of significance.

"I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Awesomesauce

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

>20:20
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Did you confuse CE with Alistair?

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Did you confuse CE with Alistair?

sigh
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    at this point I just take copypasta posters at face value, when everything is Poe's law, nothing is.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    at this point I just take copypasta posters at face value, when everything is Poe's law, nothing is.
    Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.

Do me do me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Do me do me!
    M8 sorry I'm str8

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Do me do me!