hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2252 of 2412 FirstFirst ... 125217522152220222422249225022512252225322542255226223022352 ... LastLast
Results 45,021 to 45,040 of 48233

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    I'm not sure whether that's something to be proud of or ashamed of.

Of course I went to Cal so I have a bit of a skewed view towards Stanford and its environs.
    It was a port in a storm (my American mom was faculty).

Yeah, shame, you guys haven't won the Axe this decade since Stanford figured out spending on the team would end up being profitable.
    meh

Dude we're never going to win the Axe back.

Gonna have to organize another raid on the clock tower to liberate it.

Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    sure is good thing he's not in a position of significant power over the fate of the entire globe, or anything.

if anybody out there is listening, could you consider doing quick visit to pick up the ones among us who aren't complete fucking morons ? because no matter what we do, we can't seem to prevent them from getting into positions of power and set the course towards extinction.

and yea, i don't mind mopping the spacecraft hallways for food, it's fine, i am sure we can work something reasonable out.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dem-fis...-live-updates/

Trump is blocking the release of the democratic version of the memo. Is this a constitutional crisis yet?
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Why is he blocking it, since it was approved by the DOJ beforehand?
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    Why is he blocking it, since it was approved by the DOJ beforehand?
    That's the question, isn't it
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

sure is good thing he's not in a position of significant power over the fate of the entire globe, or anything.

if anybody out there is listening, could you consider doing quick visit to pick up the ones among us who aren't complete fucking morons ? because no matter what we do, we can't seem to prevent them from getting into positions of power and set the course towards extinction.

and yea, i don't mind mopping the spacecraft hallways for food, it's fine, i am sure we can work something reasonable out.
    On that Posadism kick, huh?

"Do not, my friends, become addicted to water..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dem-fis...-live-updates/

Trump is blocking the release of the democratic version of the memo. Is this a constitutional crisis yet?
    Brilliant, he walked into the exact trap/dilemma that Nunes hoped to set, except he's also imbued it with some actual meaning.

Now the democrats can ceaselessly spam #ReleaseTheMemo, ask what he's hiding, why is he scared of the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

On that Posadism kick, huh?
    yes, it seems to be rapidly becoming the leftist mainstream view and as reality gets more and more absurd, the entire concept gets more and more appealing.
    Viking, n.:

Plot Twist: They are Ferengi...
    meh

The state of US and A

a bunch of morons

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    The state of US and A

a bunch of morons
    All I see there is evidence of aggravated assault and possible battery for the associates of the people holding the camera, which I guess the state of Washington will probably pursue, because they do that up there.

So yeah, a bunch of self-incriminating morons.
    meh

Is burning a flag legal? In fact if they dont like the country they live in they can always move somewhere where they'll have brighter future under communist rule. I would suggest Venezuela or North Korea

Until they go they should stop attacking patriots and leave their pijamas at home

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Is burning a flag legal? In fact if they dont like the country they live in they can always move somewhere where they'll have brighter future under communist rule. I would suggest Venezuela or North Korea

Until they go they should stop attacking patriots and leave their pijamas at home
    Burning the flag is in fact, legal, and the fact that those good ol' patriot boys don't grasp that and cheer when they do it, as a celebration of what actual freedom is, show just how deep the moron goes there.
    meh