hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2250 of 2572 FirstFirst ... 125017502150220022402247224822492250225122522253226023002350 ... LastLast
Results 44,981 to 45,000 of 51434

Thread: USA Politics Thread

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    So is Alistair ever coming back or is he going to pull a Smuggo-tier "stop bullying me omg" flounce?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I love the new title.
    So do I, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Everyone loves a bit of Stechschritt

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I love the new title.
    So do I, apparently.
    You're welcome.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Big AL will resume posting once his hand escape the gravity well created by his body

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

oh look, McCarthyism is back. several years earlier than i expected too, i half expected it to kick in after the next meaningless imperialist adventure into either North Korea or Iran, but then i guess i am somewhat optimistic on these things.

here, is the relevant source article.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    oh look, McCarthyism is back. several years earlier than i expected too, i half expected it to kick in after the next meaningless imperialist adventure into either North Korea or Iran, but then i guess i am somewhat optimistic on these things.

Meanwhile the right is actually causing harm. . .

https://thebaffler.com/the-poverty-o...ng-point-u-s-a

a scholar-activist working on issues such as sexual assault, Palestine, and anti-fascism
    Pick a fucking major already, would you please?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    a scholar-activist working on issues such as sexual assault, Palestine, and anti-fascism
    Dude's a professor, not a student.

If you haven't noticed (maybe you never went to grad school), professors are often involved in more than one area of research.

Besides, its not like there's any connection between sexism/patriarchy, fascism, and the occupation of Palestine, right? Oh wait. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

If you haven't noticed (maybe you never went to grad school), professors are often involved in more than one area of research.

Besides, its not like there's any connection between sexism/patriarchy, fascism, and the occupation of Palestine, right? Oh wait. . .
    Palestinians handle all their sexism and patriarchy perfectly fine without the help of jews.

A blog no body reads by a bunch of right wing cucks no one cares about who want to, among other things, abolish the honor code at Stanford.

This just confirms the fact the Guarditard has devolved into shrill, irrelevant meaningless.
    meh

Isn't it curious how often the guy with the hammer likes to shoe-horn every issue into the nail category?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

A blog no body reads by a bunch of right wing cucks no one cares about who want to, among other things, abolish the honor code at Stanford.

This just confirms the fact the Guarditard has devolved into shrill, irrelevant meaningless.
    Well you say that but...

Their article was picked up by groups like JihadWatch, Campus Fix, Campus Reform, Fox & Friends, and other rightwing media outlets.
    Isn't Fox and Friends the most popular cable news show in America?

Isn't it curious how often the guy with the hammer likes to shoe-horn every issue into the nail category?
    You forgot about the sickle, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Well you say that but...

Their article was picked up by groups like JihadWatch, Campus Fix, Campus Reform, Fox & Friends, and other rightwing media outlets.
    Isn't Fox and Friends the most popular cable news show in America?
    Among retards, yes, it probably is.

This "connection" is Jews, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    So is Alistair ever coming back or is he going to pull a Smuggo-tier "stop bullying me omg" flounce?
    Youll have to forgive me, had a death in the immediate family and had to take a flight and have been offline.

Funeral was today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Youll have to forgive me, had a death in the immediate family and had to take a flight and have been offline.

Funeral was today.
    Welp, condolences. Hope you're doing alright.
    Last edited by Isyel; February 9 2018 at 01:47:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Funeral was today.
    I'm sorry, I hope that you and the rest of the family are doing ok.

https://imgur.com/gallery/sqDrn5B

Apparently the GOP is trying to impeach the judges in Pennsylvania that have ordered them to redraw the voting districts
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve