hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2245 of 2277 FirstFirst ... 1245174521452195223522422243224422452246224722482255 ... LastLast
Results 44,881 to 44,900 of 45535

Thread: USA Politics Thread

If you look historically then the market is where it was at the end of October. It's hardly a massive crash.

Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Obongo was so good even a year after he left, America is still thriving!

No wait I thought markets were growing because the crisis is over?

Pick one
    No, that's just the Republicans lying to you.
    It's all picked from this forum

Pick one
    It's all picked from this forum
    The "Crisis" and it's solution is a complete lie. There was never a crisis beyond the stuff Keckers keeps warning us about in a bigger sense.
    meh

Also, market responses have a significant lag behind regime change. It's perfectly reasonable for a boom to continue after a president leaves power, then to fade away as the new policy directions become reality and start to influence market behaviour.

You'd pretty much expect any boom from Obamas policies to have continues into trumps first year or so. Although Obama didn't do a whole lot except stop the banks from massively over leveraging; basically he stopped them cannabalising themselves and the market recovered after a huge crash as expected.

Trumps' current policies need more time to play themselves out. Mostly though the stock market will be as healthy as the perception of good performance for safe havens. I'm not sure how much trump can influence that unless he drastically changed pension laws or something.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Pick one
    I have this moral and physical shadow of a man blocked for a reason. I cannot possibly fathom how you think he not only has something worthwhile to add but is also worth quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post

Pick one
    I have this moral and physical shadow of a man blocked for a reason. I cannot possibly fathom how you think he not only has something worthwhile to add but is also worth quoting.
    Understanding the lowest common denominator is something that the democrats fail at regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Pick one
    Understanding the lowest common denominator is something that the democrats fail at regularly.
    If the lowest common denominator is "I hate niggers," yes the democrats will continue failing.

Pick one
    If the lowest common denominator is "I hate niggers," yes the democrats will continue failing.
    Ironically given their historical position on that subject. Maybe if they claim ownership of the KKK they'll do gangbusters?

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

Pick one
    Ironically given their historical position on that subject. Maybe if they claim ownership of the KKK they'll do gangbusters?
    Not really all that ironic other than them keeping party names while completely changing their positions on the matter.

Pick one
    What are you on about?

edit: meanwhile in Canada

What a moron

Pick one
    What are you on about?

What a moron
    something about owls

Pick one
    What are you on about?

What a cuck
    FYP

Personatee sounds extremely sinister. I always knew the cuddly shape was a facade.

Who or what is "Ontario Proud"? Is it like, White Power for polite people?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    this moral and physical shadow of a man
    Yeah, but what a shadow. Theres value in that shadow you know, it could blot out the sun, stop forest fires, start a new ice age. I think there's a lot you are missing here. In the most literal sense ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Yeah, but what a shadow. Theres value in that shadow you know, it could blot out the sun, stop forest fires, start a new ice age. I think there's a lot you are missing here. In the most literal sense ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

Today in news with actually, literally made me scream (I ran out of profanities, that left screaming):

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has taken control of the opioids agenda, quietly freezing out drug policy professionals and relying instead on political staff to address a lethal crisis claiming about 175 lives a day. The main response so far has been to call for a border wall and to promise a "just say no” campaign.

People are literally dying, every day, primarily in our poorest communities around the country. And they're pushing out the people who actually know what the fuck they're doing and replacing them with "JUST SAY NO" and calls for a fucking wall, as if the origin of this shit isn't domestic.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Today in news with actually, literally made me scream (I ran out of profanities, that left screaming):

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has taken control of the opioids agenda, quietly freezing out drug policy professionals and relying instead on political staff to address a lethal crisis claiming about 175 lives a day. The main response so far has been to call for a border wall and to promise a "just say no” campaign.

People are literally dying, every day, primarily in our poorest communities around the country. And they're pushing out the people who actually know what the fuck they're doing and replacing them with "JUST SAY NO" and calls for a fucking wall, as if the origin of this shit isn't domestic.
    who cares about poor people dying when there is profits to be made ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    People are literally dying, every day, primarily in our poorest communities around the country.
    Policy is working as intended, then.