hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2228 of 2571 FirstFirst ... 122817282128217822182225222622272228222922302231223822782328 ... LastLast
Results 44,541 to 44,560 of 51401

Thread: USA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    Usefull idiots?

This is the same level of anti Russia propaganda as in 2014 after the whole Ukraine thing. The media was reporting it like the fucking Russians were already in Berlin

And guess what it turned out to be:

Spoiler:

So stop believing every bullshit article "the media" comes up with. Especially ones that contain words like "allegedly"

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    So how much of a shitshow will tomorrow's State of the Union be?

Also, from the Grammy Awards:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...-years-1079604

TV Ratings: 2018 Grammys Tumble to All-Time Demo Low, Pull 19.8 Million Viewers

There was a lot of shit wrong with the Grammy's this year, and it's been getting worse year over year, so the fact that viewership is continuing to decline is nbs. Certainly not possible to draw a causal link between Hillary's book reading and the low #'s.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    You should probably actually read the article before you continue Razor. It goes into some detail about how the Dutch cock-blocked Russia's Intelligence services when they attempted to breach the NSA. The DNC email hack came after that failed operation, when a desperate hail-mary-email was read by someone at the white house stupid enough to fall for a fish.

Russias intelligence services were totally out-done by the Dutch. The only reason they got anywhere after that was because of incompetent American politicians .

Gratz on having a cyber team that can out-tech an american politician....I guess
    Yes the dutch also stopped russians from hacking deep blue and unlocking the mysteries of the universe inbetween saving ewoks from exctinction.

I like how russian hackers go from "hacked the election" to "read some private emails" depending on the needed context.
    Last edited by RazoR; January 29 2018 at 07:37:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

Usefull idiots?

This is the same level of anti Russia propaganda as in 2014 after the whole Ukraine thing. The media was reporting it like the fucking Russians were already in Berlin

Spoiler:

So stop believing every bullshit article "the media" comes up with. Especially ones that contain words like "allegedly"

Wow, it is fucking nothing? 10,000 dead people might disagree with you (if they weren't too dead to do so).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...rainian_crisis
    The overall number of documented deaths in the War in Donbass, which started on 6 April 2014, has been put at 10,303, according to the UN body the Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (HRMMU).[19]
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

Usefull idiots?

Spoiler:

Wow, it is fucking nothing? 10,000 dead people might disagree with you (if they weren't too dead to do so).

The overall number of documented deaths in the War in Donbass, which started on 6 April 2014, has been put at 10,303, according to the UN body the Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (HRMMU).[19]
    Not dead. Just on vacation.
    meh

>totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    You should probably actually read the article before you continue Razor. It goes into some detail about how the Dutch cock-blocked Russia's Intelligence services when they attempted to breach the NSA. The DNC email hack came after that failed operation, when a desperate hail-mary-email was read by someone at the white house stupid enough to fall for a fish.

Russias intelligence services were totally out-done by the Dutch. The only reason they got anywhere after that was because of incompetent American politicians .

Gratz on having a cyber team that can out-tech an american politician....I guess
    Yes the dutch also stopped russians from hacking deep blue and unlocking the mysteries of the universe inbetween saving ewoks from exctinction.

I like how russian hackers go from "hacked the election" to "read some private emails" depending on the needed context.
    It's true; The one thing that caused me to doubt the "Russian Email Hacking" allegations was that it all sounded far too competent.

Fluking it with a lucky email while failing at their actual mission? That I can believe.

Usefull idiots?

Spoiler:

Just block him and improve your forum experience
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Haha idiots believing media. Haha idiots believing we didn’t do it. Haha idiots bukbuk cheeki breeki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluking it with a lucky email while failing at their actual mission? That I want to believe.
    fyp

what was their mission by the way? because last i checked agent orange is still potus

furthermore, implying shillary lost just to the one and only email means she wasn't any strong to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Haha idiots believing media. Haha idiots believing we didn’t do it. Haha idiots bukbuk cheeki breeki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    u ok, fam?

Usefull idiots?

Spoiler:

yes, ukrainian crisis was all work of russians (ever since it turned sour)

Fluking it with a lucky email while failing at their actual mission? That I want to believe.
    fyp

what was their mission by the way? because last i checked agent orange is still potus

furthermore, implying shillary lost just to the one and only email means she wasn't any strong to begin with
    Oh yeah, Hillary was a terrible candidate. I don't know what the Democrats were thinking.

Now that it turns out she was beaten by an orange senile fat-man supported by failed, incompetent Russians hackers I wonder if the Democrats will have learned their lesson?

fyp

Oh yeah, Hillary was a terrible candidate. I don't know what the Democrats were thinking.

Now that it turns out she was beaten by an orange senile fat-man supported by failed, incompetent Russians hackers I wonder if the Democrats will have learned their lesson?
    They'll paint Joe Biden orange for 2020

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

It takes someone truly incompetent to lose to Trump

But let's have that person leading the opposition again in 2020

>democrats

And yes, expect to see Hillary in the DNC primaries again in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yeah, I think so too. Presuming she doesn't stroke out before then.

Honestly anyone over the age of 65 shouldn't be able to hold public office let alone the office of President

I refuse to believe it. Fool me twice, cant get fooled again.

And whats that bs about stroking out? Did the agitprop get to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    I refuse to believe it. Fool me twice, cant get fooled again.

And whats that bs about stroking out? Did the agitprop get to you?
    RIGGED ELECTION BERN IT DOWN