hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2227 of 2407 FirstFirst ... 122717272127217722172224222522262227222822292230223722772327 ... LastLast
Results 44,521 to 44,540 of 48134

Thread: USA Politics Thread

  1. #44521
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,852
    But where are the proofs
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #44522
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    They didnt directly interfere with the elections did they
    Trump voters are actually russian sleepers.


  3. #44523
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Can you read dutch?

    Wait just kidding you can barely read english as it is.
    Have you even opened the link or are you just shitposting?

    A bit early for you innit?
    I opened the link. It's in Dutch.

    Please do give us your professional analysis on how "it's nothing".
    They arent revealing any details. So it is fucking nothing. Just like it hasnt been anything from the start

    All they ever hacked was some emails and that's about it. The rest is witch hunting and even if Trump asked Putain to do it, so what? They didnt directly interfere with the elections did they
    Did your parents have any children who survived til adulthood?

  4. #44524
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,475
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Can you read dutch?

    Wait just kidding you can barely read english as it is.
    Have you even opened the link or are you just shitposting?

    A bit early for you innit?
    I opened the link. It's in Dutch.

    Please do give us your professional analysis on how "it's nothing".
    They arent revealing any details. So it is fucking nothing. Just like it hasnt been anything from the start

    All they ever hacked was some emails and that's about it. The rest is witch hunting and even if Trump asked Putain to do it, so what? They didnt directly interfere with the elections did they
    Did your parents have any children who survived til adulthood?
    No


  5. #44525

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,801
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.

  6. #44526
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay

  7. #44527
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    Sometimes (aka almost always) intelligence services prefer to let the others do their thing and collect data rather than throw a wrench into each little operation. Especially when it's the first foray into something.
    nevar forget

  8. #44528
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    Sometimes (aka almost always) intelligence services prefer to let the others do their thing and collect data rather than throw a wrench into each little operation. Especially when it's the first foray into something.
    Yes but to what end in this case? Now everybody knows for sure there were russian hackers. And the russian hackers know they know so they are just going to switch modus operandi and hack another gibson.

    ggwp


    >elections in the superpower #1
    >little operation
    topkeks

  9. #44529
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    Sometimes (aka almost always) intelligence services prefer to let the others do their thing and collect data rather than throw a wrench into each little operation. Especially when it's the first foray into something.
    Yes but to what end in this case? Now everybody knows for sure there were russian hackers. And the russian hackers know they know so they are just going to switch modus operandi and hack another gibson.

    ggwp


    >elections in the superpower #1
    >little operation
    topkeks
    They got access to a hacker group, the first such access they most likely got. You don't burn such a source by immediately sabotaging their acts. You watch them, learn how they operate, try to use it as a stepping stone to get access to more sources.

    Stop being so dense.
    nevar forget

  10. #44530

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,801
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I can't tell which is more fun.

    Russians pretending their intelligence services didn't get totally out-done by the Dutch, or useful idiots in the west desperately trying to deflect from how gullible they have been.
    >totally out-done
    >not a single operation obstructed
    okay
    You should probably actually read the article before you continue Razor. It goes into some detail about how the Dutch cock-blocked Russia's Intelligence services when they attempted to breach the NSA. The DNC email hack came after that failed operation, when a desperate hail-mary-email was read by someone at the white house stupid enough to fall for a fish.

    Russias intelligence services were totally out-done by the Dutch. The only reason they got anywhere after that was because of incompetent American politicians .

    Gratz on having a cyber team that can out-tech an american politician....I guess
    Last edited by Nicholai Pestot; January 28 2018 at 12:28:07 PM.

  11. #44531
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,635
    So how much of a shitshow will tomorrow's State of the Union be?

    Also, from the Grammy Awards:

    Last edited by Alistair; January 29 2018 at 01:18:42 PM.


  12. #44532
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,852
    Bloody hell, can't she just fuck off and let the democrats build a vision for their political future?

    Aren't Democrats sick of her yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  13. #44533
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,813
    why are you shit-talking the democratic 2020 candidate ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  14. #44534
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,852
    Democracy is a spook
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  15. #44535
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,392
    Somebody find the evolution of Russian talking points image. I recall it being posted in the Ukraine Fred.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #44536

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bloody hell, can't she just fuck off and let the democrats build a vision for their political future?

    Aren't Democrats sick of her yet?
    Yes, because that 10secs comedy skit was certainly "building a vision for the political future of the democratic party", and not a silly jab at someone who has denigrated her at every possible turn.

    But no, Hillary reEeeeEeeeEEeeeee

  17. #44537
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bloody hell, can't she just fuck off and let the democrats build a vision for their political future?

    Aren't Democrats sick of her yet?
    Yes, because that 10secs comedy skit was certainly "building a vision for the political future of the democratic party", and not a silly jab at someone who has denigrated her at every possible turn.

    But no, Hillary reEeeeEeeeEEeeeee
    after this skit I'm actually convinced she's just wearing that skin suit, and I don't really want to know what's underneath


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  18. #44538
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bloody hell, can't she just fuck off and let the democrats build a vision for their political future?

    Aren't Democrats sick of her yet?
    Yes, because that 10secs comedy skit was certainly "building a vision for the political future of the democratic party", and not a silly jab at someone who has denigrated her at every possible turn.

    But no, Hillary reEeeeEeeeEEeeeee
    What difference – at this point, what difference does it make.


  19. #44539
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why are you shit-talking the democratic 2020 candidate ?
    only the Democrats under Hillary could manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and lose in 2020

  20. #44540
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,635
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...t-to-hill.html

    So on the bullshit-O-meter, what score will this new Republican "revelation" score?

    Also, interesting development today: FBI Deputy Director McCabe to step down.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/polit...fbi/index.html


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •