hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2295 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 129517952195224522852292229322942295229622972298230523452395 ... LastLast
Results 45,881 to 45,900 of 49345

Thread: USA Politics Thread

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Well, I thought it was because it (arguably) 'drags down' America to plumb the same peen stroking depths of Russia, North Korea & China.

As for France, keep in mind that as recently as '61 & '62 it was a demonstrable shit-show. It's lovely that they get together to remember the fall of the Bastille every year, but there are probably the ghosts of a few hundred kids still haunting the bottom of the Seine who would have liked to see a little more liberté, égalité & fraternité when it counted.

The American military is always co-opted by civilians for optics. If they (the present regime) really gave a damn, they'd de-fuckify the VA hospital system, among other things.

It's pretty explanatory that they (the military) have to spell it out that sending tanks en masse through the Capitol is going to needlessly destroy roads and infrastructure, in a country that can't even deliver clean drinking water anymore...
    Water tastes fine here.

Maybe the hyped up water problems we've had here wasn't the country at fault, but the local governments rampant mismanagement and misprioritization?

Naaaaaa......
    your infrastructure is shithole tier mate, don't even try to deny it

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    After watching part of Trump's speech last night.....I am simply at a loss for how anyone can support this person for a position like President.

Every second he speaks, it feels like a nightmare we have to wake up from.
    Because speeches like that make him great

And it literally triggers every leftie everywhere
    It's great
    It’s ok, he’s an amoral piece of shit who is going to live out his days being anally raped by Hispanic gangsters in federal prison, so we’ll see who gets triggered last.
    meh

He will never see a day in prison. Even if he is impeached he will be pardoned just like Nixon was. The law does not apply to the elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    He will never see a day in prison. Even if he is impeached he will be pardoned just like Nixon was. The law does not apply to the elites.
    Even if he did its not like he was going to the proles prison either

And the whole process will take long enough that he'll have finished his term anyway

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

After watching part of Trump's speech last night.....I am simply at a loss for how anyone can support this person for a position like President.

It's great
    Triggering the nebulous lefties is indeed the basis of a strong modern country.

You fucking dipshit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

It's great

You fucking dipshit.

Some people have figured out how to monetize this: see Milo Yalolololpolis, Ben 'Loud dumbass' Crowder, etc

The next step is to harvest liberal outrage and use it as a power source

Government of the stupid, by the stupid, for the stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

The next step is to harvest liberal outrage and use it as a power source
    Let's put liberal outrage on the blockchain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Well, I thought it was because it (arguably) 'drags down' America to plumb the same peen stroking depths of Russia, North Korea & China.

As for France, keep in mind that as recently as '61 & '62 it was a demonstrable shit-show. It's lovely that they get together to remember the fall of the Bastille every year, but there are probably the ghosts of a few hundred kids still haunting the bottom of the Seine who would have liked to see a little more liberté, égalité & fraternité when it counted.

The American military is always co-opted by civilians for optics. If they (the present regime) really gave a damn, they'd de-fuckify the VA hospital system, among other things.

It's pretty explanatory that they (the military) have to spell it out that sending tanks en masse through the Capitol is going to needlessly destroy roads and infrastructure, in a country that can't even deliver clean drinking water anymore...
    Water tastes fine here.

Maybe the hyped up water problems we've had here wasn't the country at fault, but the local governments rampant mismanagement and misprioritization?

Naaaaaa......
    your infrastructure is shithole tier mate, don't even try to deny it
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Its like Americans have forgotten how they have fixed this issue in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Interesting read, interesting take. Hard to disagree with, frankly.

Trump did and does make it impossible for the right-wing commentatoriat to weaselword themselves out of this one. Trump is the right's creation, and, thus, a representation of what the right-wing base stands for. And it isn't ideological. It isn't about policy. Or high falutin ideas about small government either. It is (white) resentment, it is anger, it is racist, and worse. And Trump leaves no room for interpretation when it comes to depicting that. He doesn't care. Trump is popular with the right-wing base because he is exactly like them. He says exactly what they think, because they are of one mind. There's no trick here, Trump's incapable of it. He represents a minority, but a vocal one. And no amount of Republican trying can polish this turd.

But the NYT won't stop trying ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    They never actually fixed this ... as with everything else, they just muddled through ... right up till the moment that the GOP decided that there was more political gain to be had in obstructing everything, than in compromising ... personally I'm surprised it took this long ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

?
    The best part about all of this is just how crushing it’s going to be to all the subhuman shitstains on the neoright when they figure out they are just serving the global elite anyway.
    meh

Lightbulb

It's great

You fucking dipshit.

It is. You're furious for some reason

The media never says anything good about him because they've set the narrative allready and they cant go back. Even here on this forum we see the same thing. If anything good about Trump is posted it gets completely ignored.
    Every
    single
    time

You've set your own narrative and you wont back down on it.
    Drumpf is bad for some reason and you must hate him because I hate him

Trump is amazing. I've never seen anyone drive recruitment into left-wing political groups like him, both in America and abroad.

He has completely destroyed the "both sides are the same" argument that suppressed left-wing voting and allowed a minority of right-wing extremists dictate policy.

We really lucked out here. Could you imagine the damage that would have been done globally if the alt-right had supported someone with Trumps world view and Obama's charisma and competence? Instead of a long, slow boil drop into Facism, we instead have had a short, sharp slap in the face that shown everyone where the alt-right is heading with no way for them to weasle out of it.

God bless ya Trump. You may have actually saved the world. Unintentionally.
    Last edited by Nicholai Pestot; March 12 2018 at 08:47:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Trump is amazing. I've never seen anyone drive recruitment into left-wing political groups like him, both in America and abroad.

He has completely destroyed the "both sides are the same" argument that suppressed left-wing voting and allowed a minority of right-wing extremists dictate policy.

We really lucked out here. Could you imagine the damage that would have been done globally if the alt-right had supported someone with Trumps world view and Obama's charisma and competence? Instead of a long, slow boil drop into Facism, we instead have had a short, sharp slap in the face that shown everyone where the alt-right is heading with no way for them to weasle out of it.

God bless ya Trump. You may have actually saved the world. Unintentionally.
    Only if the non-alt-right Republicans grow a spine and the Dems don't fuck it up.
    nevar forget

It's great

You fucking dipshit.

It is. You're furious for some reason

The media never says anything good about him because they've set the narrative allready and they cant go back. Even here on this forum we see the same thing. If anything good about Trump is posted it gets completely ignored.
    Every
    single
    time

You've set your own narrative and you wont back down on it.
    Drumpf is bad for some reason and you must hate him because I hate him
    Not everyone is as simple as you mate.

Some of us can easily hate him for what he says does and represents.

While you only care about the memes.

Do enlighten us about the good bits of him though, again, where you ignore every fact showing otherwise and keep fellating him.